One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billiard Billiard Fruit (PM me a japanese name if you know it lol!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Billiard Billiard Fruit (PM me a japanese name if you know it lol!) Empty
PostSubject: Billiard Billiard Fruit (PM me a japanese name if you know it lol!)   Billiard Billiard Fruit (PM me a japanese name if you know it lol!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Name: Billiard Billiard Fruit (till I find the Japanese Name)
Type: Paramecia
Abilities: The Billiard Billiard Fruit is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that turns a wide area around the user into a billiard, with the user being a part of the area. The user's ability is triggered simply. The user at first uses his fruit powers in order to create a spherical room around himself (as big as the room of the Ope Ope no Mi, although he can make it smaller if he wants to). This room serves as the limits of the billiard table and it can be moved by the user (if the user moves around a place, he can move the room along with him). After creating the room, the user can finally activate his powers. He is able to launch spherical balls just like billiard balls and launch them to his enemies as means of attacking. The balls can be shot out of the body of the user with great speed and if they hit the room, they will bounce back instead of getting out, making them difficult to be dodged. All the balls can be used like projectiles against the enemies in order to damage the enemies. However, there is an exception with the 8-Ball. Being the most dangerous of the balls in a billiard game, it has the unique ability of exploding to cause great damage. The user is treated like a hole in the billiard and so any balls that bounce on his body are simply absorbed in it without causing any damage. The user can shoot an infinite amount of balls from his body, although there is a maximum of five 8-Balls to have outside at a time. Inside the room, as even the air is treated as a part of the table, the balls and anything related to billiards can move around (including the air) freely, as if there is no gravity inside the room for those kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Billiard Billiard Fruit (PM me a japanese name if you know it lol!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billiard Billiard Fruit (PM me a japanese name if you know it lol!)   Billiard Billiard Fruit (PM me a japanese name if you know it lol!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Billiard Billiard Fruit (PM me a japanese name if you know it lol!)
Page 1 of 1