One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Navigator/cook please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Looking for Navigator/cook please Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:17 am

if anyone has a character in the wings that they havent made yet, or havent gotten around to using, my crew the void pirates could really use a navigator, i dont want to get unrealistic and try to enter the grand line without one, current crewmembers consist of a doctor, and thief, and a sharpshooter, 1 DF user, 2 non, if the character is a DF user, ill have to talk to admin-sama about it, but id really appreciate if some fine person were to join my crew ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:21 am

A. at least one third must be non DF users, thats the rule
B. you do not ask for members here, the crew's thread is the place to gripe for members
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:22 am

ah sorry sorry, and i only mentioned that cause i noticed your crews had a 2:2 ratio, and a 2:3 ratio, and i couldnt remember if that was the perk admins got, cause i know theres one... ill go put this post under my crew then
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 am

fifty percent non DF IS legal because it is MORE than one third!!!

and I said I did not count members that were on Maroon island ((who count to the ratio still))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:26 am

oooooh! iunno, my math has been horrible recently lol... ok lovies admin-sama ^^
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 am

wait i thought it was only 1/3 DF users, not 1/3 non DF users. so you can have more DF then non DF users in a crew?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:41 am

you always could, but I HAVE been considering lessening it, I tire of DF users
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:46 am

i have not made one DF user, and will not in the future either, plus my only crew has no DF users

Last edited by Fwink on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:28 pm

I've made only one DF user. For that, he hates normal humans because he believes he is more powerful than them.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Navigator/cook please   Looking for Navigator/cook please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Navigator/cook please
Page 1 of 1