One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We all have them..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Assumptions..

Well now that we've all seen one of the new Shinchibukai. I'd like to ask who else do you think have filled some ranks. Like the empty Admiral spots. The 3 Shinchibukai . The only Emperor that died was the Great and Mighty Edward Newgate, but we know who took that spot. BLACK BEARD YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAARD!

I honestly can't think of anyone else. Law was my really only assumption of Shinchibukai..But what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:30 pm

I'm still not giving up hope that Buggy is a Shichibukai...
Back to top Go down

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 am

Cobdogred wrote:
I'm still not giving up hope that Buggy is a Shichibukai...

Me too... Buggy will likely accept the invitation since he will get a big boost, and people will afraid of him.

One more, Coby will get some good rank. Maybe he is a Vice-Admiral now, however Oda is unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 am

anyone notice Luffy isn't the only one getting a second gear? Robbin's giant limbs and clones are debatably "second and third gears" and Brooke's soul leaving his body, and applying it to his sword is also debatably his "second and third", Im hopping that buggy is the first non straw hat accomplish this in some way or another.

As for the other slots it would be kind of interesting to see Kuro come back... but Im not getting my hopes up, still Kuros speed plus observation haki to control his movements would really boost his potential, Oda introduced the supernovas and hasnt of yet fully explained and showcased them so obviously the straw hats are going to run in to them in the new world, I just hope that Odas not gonna just fill the remaining shichi with more supernovas... also for the record no 500 npc pirate hearts will NOT get you a shichi slot here... obviously

As for Koby I highly doubt hed be promoted, after all the admirals tried to kill him... hes lucky if hes still even in the navy. Wouldn't it be hillarious if Bon Clay was pardoned from impel down in exchange for services as a shichi? his ability would make him extremely useful, infiltrating crews, hes like the perfect spy, the world government would do well to use his ability but again thats probubly not even a remote chance.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 pm

I personally think Koby will have joined the Revolution. I mean he's practically against what Anuki's teachings and morals were during the war. Idk why he'd stay.

But Bon Clay as Shin...that's actually a good assumption. I personally think Buggy will stick to being a Pirate.

I honestly do wanna see Lucci in the New World. He may be a Pirate now. I mean now that their wanted by the WG. They really have no other choice.

The Idea of Kuro coming back is highly possible. I mean Luffy got lucky in a since. He was able to grab Kuro. I mean he can easily beat him now. But previously he would have gotten him self handed to him.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:16 am

Buggy wouldn't turn down an offer to become even stronger and scarier, but Bon Clay would. He'd never join the marines. Besides, it has been revealed that he's the new Queen/King of Level 5.5. About Kuro... I don't think so. He wouldn't take such an offer since his goal was to lead a peaceful life as a respected citizen without being chased by marines. If he'd become a Shikibukai he'd have pirates challenging him all the time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:23 am

I say that one is Buggy, and the other spot is taken by a former lvl 6 inmate, OR a NW veteran (perhaps we have seen him already, if that was the case we'd take the title in a manner similar to why Jinbe did, I think.).
But I am also curious about Bonney. I have a hunch that she is the daughter of an important member of the marines/WG.
as for the Admirals, I dunno, I don't know any marines on par with the 3. So either the spots are still empty, or I'd say that only one is taken by some new character. Also, I was thinkin that perhaps there could be more than 3 admirals at any time given, I mean, no one said it's obligatory to be exactly 3, right ? xD
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Shad0w wrote:
I say that one is Buggy, and the other spot is taken by a former lvl 6 inmate, OR a NW veteran (perhaps we have seen him already, if that was the case we'd take the title in a manner similar to why Jinbe did, I think.).
But I am also curious about Bonney. I have a hunch that she is the daughter of an important member of the marines/WG.
as for the Admirals, I dunno, I don't know any marines on par with the 3. So either the spots are still empty, or I'd say that only one is taken by some new character. Also, I was thinkin that perhaps there could be more than 3 admirals at any time given, I mean, no one said it's obligatory to be exactly 3, right ? xD

The ONLY person I thought could be Admiral is Kizaru. I mean they haven't shown his status. So you never know. He doesn't really dislike pirates, so he could have retired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We all have them.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all have them..   We all have them.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We all have them..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: One Piece Discussion-
Jump to: