One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)

Go down 
+2
y dau cymraeg
Layman Iconoclast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Sophie nodded and flicked the toothpick she had on her mouth while never taking her eyes from Fei...or well where should be since she had disappeared right after.

"Don't worry, we'll take this outside," she said with a smug grin and then turned serious as she kept her eyes focused on the slight movements she could catch from the woman. She might have aged but her senses were as sharp as ever, even when intoxicated. It wasn't long before Fei strikes, and with subtle moves and quick reflexes she countered the attack with her own palms. There was a loud clap sound, almost like thunder and the men in the bar flinched at it.

She grinned, the force behind the attack impressive and something she hadn't seen before in her time hiding...but before that she'd seen better... and fought with them too.

"You know, I could've just used Flash and sidestepped your attack...but I had to see for myself just how strong you were," she said before giggling and pushing the other back.

"Come on girl, we'll have more free space outside," she simply said and in a blink she was gone, now waiting for Fei outside while taking out a cigarette and taking a drag.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Fei growled viciously as Sophie blocked her attack. What made it worse was that she was clearly supremely arrogant. Fei then turned around and watched Sophie smoking a ciggarette. Now that was a very harsh blow to Feis emotions. She got back into stance and then grinned "ok...." Fei this time, slid and slipped through into range, Fei then pulled back her fist, charging it up before she said "BONE SHATTERING STRIKE!!" She fired one punch, this punch if met with bone or metal, would be able to shatter them, it was a technique that belonged to Taijutsu, even if Sophie used her hands to block this attack, every bone in Sophies hands would be shattered into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 pm

"Same form of attack, different strength behind it," Sophie said while her cig flicked in her mouth, having enough time to be able to evade the punch since the girl (in her opinion) took too much time in preparing her attack.

She then grabbed her arm and launched her own attack. "Rankyaku Smash!" she said firmly and loudly without hesitation and aimed her leg to the other's abdomen. If the attack hit it would lead to internal bleeding and possibly pull the other's arm muscles if she kept on holding onto her due to the impact if hit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 am

Sophie almost held Feis arm slowly, but Fei had been a martial artist for years, this sort of grab was common with Judo style technique, she immediately pulled her arm back and extended her palm and to push away Sophies hand. Fei then leapt back dodging Sophies attack, and then strengthened her palm and yelled CIRCULAR PALM!!!!!!" She smacked sophies kick down into the ground, cracking the ground below, as the debree flew up Fei looked to sophie with a stern glare. "Dont you dare underestimate me Crazy Kat...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Sophie just chuckled and shook her leg off of any debris and grinned and the noticeable hole where her leg connected with the ground before looking back at Fei and laughed. "Calm your horses Tempest, I ain't underestimating you... just trying not to kill you alright?" she said before disappearing herself.

"Just pay attention to your surroundings alright?" she whispered into the other's ear before disappearing again and nowhere in sight as a silence loomed over the area. She then appeared again after a while from under, going for an uppercut with her brass hand while readying her leg. "Rankyaku slash combo!" he exclaimed, this time putting more of her power into her leg and using the uppercut as a feint but that would still hit if not evaded.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:30 am

Fei simply calmed down and then used endless waterfall to firstly palm away the uppercut while moving herself back, directing the power of the strike upwards, and as Sophie used her leg, Fei matched Sophies rankyaku slash combo with her palm again. Endless waterfall, another technique she had learnt while meditating under the waterfall near the lagoon where she and Azumi made camp. It was truely a technique to be used against power attacks. Fei then slid back using snake way to take a distance approach. Fei had learnt so far that Sophie had physical ability and one of her hands was made of brass. Simple mathematics, even a child could understand that close range fight against someone like this was damn near impossible if they had so many variations and so much speed. Fei then stood still and held her hands together to take in a deep breath, if she was fast, then Fei , who had sweat and bled and trained alongside Azumi surely would be able to match such speed, it was a utter and total gamble now, but she was totally going to return to fighting Sophie at a close distance, but this time, she was going to break Sophies hand first, then strike her fist into Sophies gut. Fei then used snake way again to close in on Sophie for the first bone shattering strike.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 am

The ex captain just kept her eye on Fei as she stood in her stance but was relaxed. There was no reason to be tense at this moment, and she was always calm when serious about things. The girl before her was good, but it would take alot to actually harm her. So far all of this for for the experienced woman was barely just a warm up compared to other fights she's been in before.

Sophie watched closely at how the girl moved, arching a brow when she started to charge to her with the move that made her "invisible," taking a deep breath then grinning as she moved her leg back and made to block her this time instead of evading. She met her hand halfway, hissing slightly as she felt her bones crack and bring some pain to her hand. At times like this it was good to be somewhat buzzed to block out most of the pain.

"I knew you'd be going for my brass hand, I've seen it before dear," the woman said with a smirk. She didn't loosen her hold on the hand though and with a viper's speed grabbed the other's hand to headbutt her while twisting her leg and brought it up to do one of her more dangerous moves: Ranyaku Guillotine. If connected Fei did have the probability of losing her arm. (her leg is all the way up to the sky, kind of how Sanji would have it sometimes with his moves)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:11 am

Fei felt the punch connecting, well at least she had damaged the leg with her strike, Sophie then grabbed her hand, but before she could grab her hand, Fei used endless waterfall with her hand to slap her hand away, and the gulloitine rankyaku came right after, in which Fei used snake way again to move in a sliding motion by slipping and sliding backwards, but , the gulloitine attack grazed her clothes and cheek slightly as she moved back to create distance, Fei could feel blood trickle down the side of her face before cursing. She was damn lucky to have slapped the hand of Sophie away,she was clearly trying to make this a close range battle, but whats more, Fei knew she was hiding something. "Your exactly like your rumors..... but we both know even if my punch connected, the damage wasnt so bad...... why dont you bring all of it... after all, i have a goal too you know... ill make my style absolutely famous."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:58 pm

(seriously nikz, ima count you forgetting my character's attacks auto-dodging >__> (the headbutt) I mean that's why she grabbed both of her hands...but fine :I )

"You have a long way to for that goal to come true girl, and believe what you will the only one that knows about me is myself," she said with a chuckle while taking out a small syringe and swiftly pricking herself in the arm with it. "Don't worry, this isn't to help me beat you, it'll just numb the pain somewhat," she said with a smirk.

After that was done she didn't waste any time as she used Flash to appear in front of the other. She then started a barrage of precise jabs and moved in a flowing manner on her toes, her style somewhat mimicking that of kick boxing mixed with her rankyaku while using geppo from time to time to literally make her steps lighter than air.

Since her brush was back where Delia is she couldn't conjure up anything, but that didn't mean she couldn't beat Fei without it. "Everyone that has heard about me thinks they already know me, but they are oh so wrong," she explained while quickly doing a flip and while standing on her hands for about two seconds she pro pulsed one of her legs forward to kick Fei square in the chest powered up.

She then put them in a split and twirled them around while still using Rankyaku before flipping once more and bringing in her brass hand for the ultimate jab to the face.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:40 am

((ahh shit, i can edit if you want?))
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:42 am

(nah, it's cool)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:56 pm

((But you cant just call grabs on my arms anyway, cause Fei slapped her hands away after all and moved back, therefore your whole sequence would have been thrown off by my attack, besides saying you will 100% grab my hand is calling a hit too....))

Fei watched as she injected herself with a syringe. Fei was hopeful, it meant the punches were working, at least that was a start and all her effort wasnt wasted throwing huge punches like that. Then suddenly Sophie dissappeared and reappeared in a flash, it was another foot technique. Fei held her hands up, but she had no time to activate endless waterfall, so the jabs made their marks as they striked her directly. The jabs hit her, but she was very clear to not allow the rankyaku to hit her, using her sliding technique, the basics of taihenjutsu, Fei pulled back, her nose now bleeding from the strike. But then Fei got hit in the chest by Sophies kick and coughed out blood as the brass jab connected with her straight up. Fei feeling the effects of a straight, the pain, her vision blurring , her senses feeling like she had been whacked by a hammer. Fei stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. How the hell, did she connect all those , that fast?
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:37 am

(Oh Fei, she injected herself so she doesn't have to worry about her injuries and keep on attacking you lol)

"Already down spitfire? All talk and no action!" Sophie said with a hearty laugh as she disappeared and reappeared in the sky over the other with a wide grin. "Big Bang Smash!" she shouted out, her brass hand pulled back and then using geppo with the momentum she aimed for the other's gut. If connected it would either knock out the girl or go through her stomach, and if it missed she would use the slight moment to twist and use her legs to kick down or to the side where Fei will be.

Meanwhile Delia was irritated at the commotion happening outside. she put her tea down and looked at Barius. "What is going on out there?" she asked and the atmosphere grew cold around them. He just swallowed and stood up to go and see outside. It didn't take long before he quickly came back in and frowned. "It may seem that your sister has gotten into some...trouble," he said with a sweatdrop.

"My sister...don't you mean your wife as well?" the teen said with a smirk before getting up from the bed, ignoring the protests. "I'm the only one to put her in her place, leave me be," was all she said while limping out of the cabin and out to where her sister was.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:12 am

Fei was blurry, it was blurry and static through her head, but she heard laughing, and that focused her. Laugh at her? Why? What was so funny? All talk? Fei was all talk? Feis eyes were more focused that she could see Sophie disappearing. The lady shouted something, but Fei ignored that, she ignored words now, it was all about movement. Fei then watched Sophie blasting towards her to aim for Feis stomach, Fei then slipped past her punch, using Taihenjutsu slip, and as the kick came, Fei then glared and aimed a punch, the wind around her tensing, she wasnt going to dodge this kick. This kick was going to be met by her Bone shattering strike. The pirates around them who were watching were amazed and frightened by Feis tenacity, to survive, to live, to fight like this even though her opponent was superhuman, it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 am

The woman felt the atmosphere tense and smirked, knowing that she had aroused the other's attention and mood by angering her with the words she said. She wasn't even surprised when her punch missed and met with the ground, pulverizing it and leaving a big crater after it. What made her tense slightly was that her leg was going to connect with the girl's punch and that wasn't good, even if she wouldn't feel anything.

Before the punch met with her leg though she felt something hit and throw her off course, crying out and hissing at the sudden coldness encasing her leg and the big slash going downward and seeping out blood. "Fu- DAMN IT!" she exclaimed and punched the ground again as she tried not to move her leg before injecting herself to numb the nerve splitting pain.

"Be grateful I'm weak right now and that you're not missing a leg," her younger sister said while leaning against her sword that was embedded into the ground. She panted softly and she clearly looked like she was over-exerting herself already. "If that punch would've connected with your leg then you'd be going back to the mechanic for a new piece," she said with a frown before looking back at Fei and smiling weakly.

"Sorry for my sister's incompetence, did she cause you too much disturbance?" she asked while being helped by Barius since she had almost fallen, feeling a bit faint.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 am

Fei stumbled over a bit and turned around as her punch missed to see a girl with a sword on the ground. Fei then stopped fighting , the girl before her looked very frail , but yet she commanded so much respect, she recognized her , from a bounty poster. Fei then stopped her stance and stood steady, or tried too. Fei looked at the girl "No, it was my fault... i picked a fight with her..... i am truly sorry...." Fei recognised her it was Delia "Crimson Snow" Clearwater. Fei then asked "Are you alright, you seem very injured...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 am

Delia just chuckled then grimaced when she felt pain in her throat. "I'm still recovering from a war that happened a while ago in Alabasta. Heck, I shouldn't be up until a week. I don't suppose you know of it though," she said a bit softer now as she relied alot more of Barius as she leaned on him and put her sword away. "And I see..."

"See?! I didn't start it this time Delly!" Sophie called out with a grunt as she stood up and hissed while limping over towards them. "And be glad you didn't or I might have done something about it," the teen bit off icily which caused her older sister to flinch and just sigh. "Yeah yeah, let's just go back to the cabin so we can get checked out," she said while glaring at Fei, using her arm to push the other away as she followed behind her husband and sister.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 am

Fei was very impressed, she was in such a physical battle and was able to walk. Fei knew about the battle at Alabasta mainly due to the warning she got when she was on the previous ship which was shipwrecked. Fei then sat against a nearby barrel "You are Delia Clearwater... i heard about you, your one famous and powerful pirate... and it seems the news was right that you are directly allied with the anubis pirates.... well, that is a pleasant surprise, to find someone like you, i know another pirate female captain, she defeated me on Xing shi , so i have great respect for people like you....."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:05 pm

"You keep yourself well informed..."

"Fei"

"Fei, thank you Sophie. Yes, I am an ally and due to my injuries landed here. I didn't know Anubis had a base here but I was really grateful for it since I'm still recovering," she said while placed once more on the bed and attended to while her sister just sat on the other side with her iced leg in a tub of hot water. "Hmm, I didn't mean to get famous, it just brings attention to me and I don't like that," she said with a chuckle while putting her hand down when she tried to run her hand through her hair again.

She then looked at Fei with a serious expression. "Although this was a good thing now since I need competent crew mates and putting my name out there might just bring me those people I need to have a successful crew. Once I am recovered and trained I am setting out again to recruit," she informed the other and laid back more to rest her head.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Fei then pondered for a minute as she sat on the chair next to Delia. She watched and exhaled , feeling her injuries flare, but that wasnt something to complain about. She had heard Delia Clearwater had fought through hordes of tough opponents and stood against Vice Admirals and powerful figures in the marines, to be at the top of the mountain, this girl must have had a will like steel. Fei was really in awe, she had only ever once faced a shichibukai, it was a overwhelmingly terrifying and tiring experience for her. Fei then looked to Delia "So, what kind of crew mates will you be looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Delia just looked at the other and smiled. "I need the essentials right now: cook, shipwright, doctor, sniper but if you want to get specific I need people who can withstand the New World," she said calmly. "My sister has already been over there actually," she then added and looked over at the woman who was already drying her leg and letting her husband dress her injury.

"Yeah, I've been over there and it ain't pretty. The island I landed on, Punk Hazard, filled with all sorts of animals, monsters...hell even a dragon! That's where I got my pet from," she said with a chuckle before continuing. "But some serious stuff was happening there," she then said with a more serious tone. "I met another Yonkou there and he was fightin' some marines...I think it was a Buster Call," she said and flinched when Barius looked at her with a worried glare.

"You could've killed yourself Sophie, what were you thinking?!" he exclaimed and sighed as she just laughed and waved him off. "It was nothing! Everything ended before it even started. That kid was something you know," she said while placing a toothpick in her mouth and smirking. That surprised Delia all in itself since Sophie hated yonkous.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 am

Fei sat and listened to all this, with the amount of strength Sophie had, it wasnt surprising that she had already been in the New World, it was indeed a scary thought how big the world was. And a dragon? That was already sounding like bad news central. A buster call, a yonkou? Just what kind of dangers were there in the New World, it all felt like it was something incredibly dangerous and fool hardy, to think that she could even make it to that sea. Fei the coughed slightly, from the pain she felt, it was from the all the strikes that Sophie landed on her earlier. Fei then spoke "Well... im sure you will be able to find a excellent crew, Crazy Kat is every bit as strong as she was billed to be and you yourself are a wonder, being able to fight in such a big event and survive...... and you of course Mr.... Barius right?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 pm

"Who, me?" Barius said then chuckled as he shook his head and smiled warmly at the girl. "I'm just their navigator dear and nowhere near their power," he said with mirth before turning serious. "Although I did promise my previous captain, their father, to protect Delia with my life and that is what I'm going to do. I've been in this business probably before you were born so I'm not helpless either," he said while crossing his arms and leaning back on his own chair.

Delia just nodded and smiled. "He's been like my second father to me and does well in cleaning up any messes I have done," she said with a dark meaning to it before sighing. "I want to get out of this bed already, train, and leave to go and see who's willing to join me before I head to the New World," she said with a frustrated tone. "What about you Fei? What will you be doing now?" she then asked and smiled at the other.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 am

Fei sighed as Delia asked her what she would be doing next. Fei wanted to make her new martial art known, she wanted to make the Wu Shang art spread across the land, but that would be hard. True she had left Lee in charge of the dojo back home, and she couldnt go back yet, she hadnt accomplished her goal yet. Fei then replied "I am a martial artist.... i used to be a pirate captain, but those days are behind me, i am not fit to lead a crew...... however, i have an allegiance to prove my clan is the strongest in the world, and that our art is the strongest in the world..... i suppose i will have to find a group to join that will allow me to proclaim my martial art the strongest in all of the seas......."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:02 am

Delia just nodded and closed her eyes while contemplating something. "I see... well, if you aren't fit to lead a crew why not join mine? It will benefit us both at the same time. I gain a strong and efficient mate and you'll be able to spread your martial art everywhere we go and make it renowned. Your clan will be known and prove people wrong when they get a taste of your power," she told the other with confidence and a knowing smile.

"And you'll be a great training partner for the kid," Sophie said with a grin while leaning back on the bed she was put on to rest. "She depends too much on her devil fruit powers. Her hand to hand combat is alright, but if it's not powered up by her ice it's weak," she said while avoiding her sister's icy glare as Barius just hold back his chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next