One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

“Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Empty
PostSubject: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 am

Name: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden

Bounty: None (he’s not a pirate, yet)

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Cattle Island, South Blue

Appearance:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 156 lbs
Eyes: Dark brown, angled
Hair: Short, Brown, simple. Zanet always wears a cowboy hat.
Physical: Athletic with muscular arms and shoulders. Zanet has light skin and a few freckles. He has a horrible farmers tan but always covers this with a shirt.
Clothes: Zanet wears a dark green plaid button up shirt open over a white wife beater. He has faded blue jeans and a black belt with a large gold buckle. He is never seen without his light brown cowboy hat. He wears light brown shoes that have a pointed toe like cowboy boots, but have normal soles and don’t cover the ankle like boots.

History: Zanet was born on a cattle farming island in south blue. The population of the island all lived on large ranches and raised most of the world’s cattle for beef. Zanet, however, was not satisfied with the simple rancher life. He learned how to use a shotgun and a whip with great proficiency. His parents actually encouraged his adventuristic ways, and supported his decision to leave the island and see the world. “Our home is always open to you, but try to make a great man out of yourself!” they said on his 17th birthday when he left the island. He traveled as a mercenary at first, but he always envied the pirates sense of freedom and adventure.

Personality: Zanet is very friendly and cheerful. He talks with a Texan accent. He loves to show off his whipping skills. He is often smiling or laughing, and adds to any conversation he understands. He is not particularly smart, but had a good amount of common sense. He believes hard work is the solution to any problem.
Hobbies: Practicing with his whip.
Habits: Talking about home

Fighting Style: Zanet uses his shotgun for long-medium range, and his whip for just outside of melee. In melee he pretty much is screwed, and has to move backwards.

Ship: none yet

Ship Flag: none

Devil Fruit: none

Special Abilities: Animal Charisma (animals like him), Shotgun and Whip proficiency,

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Bright=Attack utilizing fire
Crack=Whip attack
Boom=Shotgun attack

Bright Ball: Zanet cracks his whip towards an opponent, causing a fireball to form from fire burning kerosene expelled by the quickly moving whip. Travels about 5 feet.

Bright Slap: Hits target with whip, expelling kerosene onto their skin. This is then lit and causes small burns.

Splitting Crack: An overhead swing, The whip is cracked to hit its target at the greatest speed. This has the greatest speed and is the strongest of all the whip attacks. It can break wood.

Stinging Crack: A swing from the side, whip is not cracked. When it contacts with skin it makes a long, painful, cut.

Rat Crack: Whip is swung underhand, and cracks upward. This attack is the second strongest and is similar to a rat tail with a towel.

Theft Crack: Whip is swung at an item the opponent is carrying and wraps around it, hopefully stealing it from their grasp.

Pump Boom: A normal shotgun shot directly at the target.

Gat Boom: A series of 6 shots in quick succession.

Fly Boom: While jumping backwards, a shot (or multiple) is fired to propel Zanet backwards ever faster and further.

Weapons/Items:
Weapon Name: Flaming Bull Whip

Description: A large leather braided bull whip. 10 Feet in length from handle to end of whip, so it has about a 7 foot range. end of the whip can pass the sound barrier if cracked correctly. The whip can be used to steal objects from opponents hands, but cannot bring the object back to the whipper's hands and cannot be used to swing from a branch. The whip can also be soaked in kerosene and lit on fire. when cracked, kerosene flies off the end of the whip, and is then lit on fire by the flaming whip, this creates a fire ball in the air that travels about 5 feet.

Weapon Special Abilities: Creates a sonic boom when snapped. May be soaked in kerosene and lit, this allows it to make fireballs.

History: Given to Zanet by his father. Zanet came up with the flaming whip idea.

Weapon Name: 6 Shot Shotgun

Description: A rifle that generally uses shotgun shells. The shotgun has a revolving bullet chamber that is on its right side. This chamber holds 6 shotgun shells, and revolves when the gun is shot. The chamber is bigger then a revolver chamber, and has a radius of about 3 inches. The shells burst into pellets after they are shot, and the pellets are propelled up to 150 yards, but loose their power over distance. The shot is most effective at about 20 yards, and is still deadly up to 40 yards. After that the pellets are too dispersed to deal heavy damage and only a few hit the enemy. At 20-30 yards the pellets cover a 2X2 foot area, and 3X3 at 30-40. After that they disperse and loose effectiveness. The shotgun requires 2 hands to use, if used with one it will cause damage to the shoulder, elbow, and wrist joints, and will throw the wielder off balance.

Weapon Special Abilities: Area of effect shot, effective at short range.

A bladder of kerosene
and ammo

Goals: To become a great and famous pirate.

Last edited by Fwink on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:36 am

you dont need to keep track of ammo
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:24 am

o, ok then ill just take it off, any problems?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:37 pm

I cant see any, dose anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Are any of the other admins going to look at this??
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:02 am

im just going to retire this guy, he doesnt really fit in with one piece well anyways
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 am

NO ONE? not even Captain?

seems like Irrational and I do the majoraty of admining here

APPROVED

now stop harassing me
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:31 am

wait im retiring him, i have 10 chars with him anyways and i want an open slot
and i wasnt harassing you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden   “Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“Bright Whip” Zanet Frinden
Page 1 of 1