One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fargo

Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Clark had his blade deep in the stomach of the bird as it began to die, good riddance, thought clark to himself as the bird made a last dying attempt to slash clark, but clark caught the sword with his hand as the explosion scuffed the metal, there were no flames however, as their source was extinguished. Clark laid his corpse to rest in the ocean, and he would be remembered for the fight he gave. Though this combatant was done away with, clark still had to finish what he started, however. Clark walked into the palace, though nobody noticed him. At this time he had sheathed both of his weapons, and was watching a brutal beating of a world noble going down. And though he didn't like the man, he still wanted to do the deed himself. Clark walked up to the man from behind, said "This, is my fight." and jetted at the wind man, releasing a light shockwaved sucker punch to the back of the mans head, the shockwave itself cracked some of the furniture. He also noticed one of the body guards, a beautiful girl, fending off two of the pirates, although they seemed to be at ends, and no particular winner was there at the point.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Captain Malabary was hit in the back of the head the shockwaves exploded his brain against his skull.

The Metal logia Butain looked extreamly angry at Clark as left the fight with amanda and charged at Clark.
Controlling the titainium in his body Butain attempting to easily toss him out the front door and chance after him. 'You son of a bitch killed out captain.

Meanwhile amanda and the sandman contrinued to fight as Seinaru and Chusie walked up stairs.

Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Clark was sent flying backwards by who knows what, as a man came charging at him with bloodlust. He stood up, "sorry about your captain." said clark, "it had to be done, you and me both know that. Besides, now you get to fight me yourself, and prove your worth." Clark was still weapons-less, and was ready to fight the man, knowing he would be one step closer to getting rid of the noble.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Butaine scowled at CLark. "He was my brother you little shit!"
Butain attempted to suqeeze the metal in Clarks body into a small compressed metal ball. The Metal is Clarks body slowly started to compress. Butain didnt want him to die fast.

After a series of Lighitng kicks and thunder bolts. Amanda K Stepp walked outside Breathing heavily with sand in her pants and bloody sand everywhere on her body. After regaining her breath. She yelled. "You metal bastard you butt get ready for me!"
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Clark knew he could kick the man's ass if not for his ability, the man was starting to bend clark's form. He was raised above the action, and below him the same woman from before exited the walnut doors of the palace, and it seemed like she was going to intervene, this woulld become his chance. Clark unsheathed his bolt gun, and shifted fiery towards it, "show this man the consequences of his actions, hombre," said fiery as large fireballs came from clarks left hand towards the metal bastard. He knew he would either have to block and let clark go, or get caught on fire.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:19 pm

The Fireballs seared Butains flesh as he gorwled with anger. His flesh had third degree burns as it seemed like it would melt off at anymoment his clothes where also on fire.

However his feiry resolve was far greater then any physical pain on his body. He increesed the crushing of Clrks body with unbearble presseure.
"I dont crae what happens to me you will pay for what you did to my.....AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Amanda Used "Lighitng Storm leg" compressed air infused with lighting shot from her leg as is sliced a huge scar into Butain's back. WHile shocking him he fell to the groun electicuted to death

Amanda walked up to calrk and turned down her music.
"Hey thanks for distracting that guy for me.You arent a Piate are you?"

Lighting charged around Amandas body ready to attck clark depending on his answer
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Clark fell to the ground, and his titanium was slowly going back to it's original shape, his palms hit the grass as his gun retracted. The palace was a wreck at this point, they really had done a numer to the place, clarks light shockwave had done the most, however. The walls were starting to crumble softly, and he knew it didn't have much time left before it would fall down. It truly was a shame, however, as the palace was a nice place, but the residents within were wolves in sheep's clothing. "no," said clark as he lifted himself off of the moist grass to see hte girl from before covered in electricity from head to toe. "I'm not a pirate," he said as he shambled towards her, attempting to regain his bearings, "but i do have a goal here," clark was at the girl now, "i come here for the head of the man inside, to make him pay for what he did for the people around here, he must die." Clark started to walk past her, towards the door, he was upright now, and the effects of the torture were fading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 pm

(Hey Guy! I'll be Joining too!! Within my Character, Xazer)

A man sit top of a roof watching as the battle continue on. He watched as people began to die and a man trying to stop the fighting. That guy, seem cool...Fighting lots of strong guy by himself...Sound like a hero to me. Well, I seen some people inside too and look like a good one. Whatever, less hero was not enough, maybe I need to join the show. That noble guy inside piss me off. As he finish hi speech he jump down from the roof, having his lollipop inside his mouth, yet he heard sound of someone jumping to attack him, but he respond quickly with a kick. Hey you there! Who are you? And why are you attacking me? The pirate shiver as he ask for the man forgiveness Forgive me!! Don't kill me! Xazer smile, a big wide smile. Shishishi! It's okay. I'm Xazer Riz and I won't kill people. My nickname was Raging Flame...so I don't kill people,but...BURN THEM! The pirate was shocked and fear too much that he lost consciousness as he though Xazer's going to burn him, but this was just a lie. Oh my God! He's like a girl, I haven't kill him yet. Well, my scaring technique work. Gotta go and help the hero inside. Xazer speak a he rush inside.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:24 pm

(Amanda K Stepp)
Amanda Frowned at Clark. "You idiot we didnt do this to the people... The Pirates did...by luring them him with a false legend about a crown we were able to trap some high bounties inside the castle.... But if you insiste I will slay you then I can move on to more important things then these stupid pirate wars..."

Suddleny Amanda gave Clark a small smile as she pushed her birty blond hair aside. So commented "You know..... I lost so much...... So much that it hurts....then the hurt transforms...... the hurt turns to hate...... I hate how people like you walk into other peoples lifes and destroy them your just like Unholy for killing our king....your just like derge sr for killing The Prince Dart D Black your just like that bastards son Derge for for Killing Veronica... AND YOUR JUST LIKE ANUBIS FOR STEALING OUR CONTRY!"

"Lighting Armor!" Creates a thick layer of Lighting around her body to shock people who attack.

Useing lighting soru Amanda sped at Clark at extream levels of speed as she used
"Lightning Shoulder Kick!" A quickly downward shocking kick targeting Clarks shoulder, meant to knock them off balance or drive them into the ground

(Chusei)
Watching Xazer enter the building from the shadow's He quickly sped infront of Xazer. "State your buisness here... Are you after the crown of rule or are you here to help the cause agaisnt the pirates?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Hearing the man asking him, he do a wondering face. He though to himself and realized he didn't realized why there are battle because he just came and look. He don't know what to answer, but he feel like he needed to answer... Umm....I'm Xazer and I'm a Pirate, my head worth 26 Million Beli, that's all I can describe myself to you and I'm here to help the guy from earlier. With a moment of hesitation, Xazer answer recklessly without knowing a single story about what's going on here.

Last edited by Khmeng Morha Deu on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Chusei smiled kindly at Xazer. "Well Xazer.... Id Advise clearing form this Island even if your bounty is small I am hired t Slay any Pirate that comes into this Castle. "

Chusei then Frowned "I see much potential in you and would not like to see you dead under my blades on the cold hard floor under us."

Chusei's cromson eyes watched Xazer with interest.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Clark shifted slightly to the side as he set icy to his right hand, and as amanda flew towards him he grabbed her leg, and froze it as much as he could before being sent jetting away by the lightning. He was sent backwards 20 feet as he hit the grass. He got up and prepared to retaliate, though her leg would be frozen in ice for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Again, the confusion invaded Xazer's mind. He though to himself Oh, Damn! I was trying to be a hero here and wanna act cool for a moment. But the situation became worst

He than heard Chusei Looking down on him, he can't stand it. What the heck are you talking about!?! Like hell I'll die under you!! Don't go on showing me pity!! Do you wanna get burn!?!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Amanda Lighitng Armor Shocked Clark with powerful electrictiy before he fell back. Amanda stopped chaseing after him as she consentraied lighitng around her leg untill the warmth from the electricity thawed her leg.

Not up to running after him at the moment Amanda threw a couple of thunder bolts At Clark. "I better watch yself with you cyborg boy."

(Chusei)
Very calmly Chusie Drew his Crimson Katan a brillant flash of light errupted blinding anyone for a few second who had there eyes open.

Pointing The Blade At Xazer Chusie voice was Serious and firm. "LEAVE NOW! I dont want to kill you. But I will if your persist"

Chusie Slashed his Sword away from Clark Useing
"Burning Slash Wave!" Sends An Air Wave Combined With A Burst of Fire to form a Fire blade. The Fireblade crashed agasint a wall away from Chusie and Xazer. Leaving a blade shaped hole in the wall as fire burned the edges of the hole.

"I can burn you as well..."
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Clark Managed to roll away from some of the bolts in time, though one of them hit him, making him very shaky for a while. "LOOK," shouted clark, "don't you see what he's doing! the pirates wouldn't be here if not for him, and in fact, most of the people on this island are dead. all because of him. You seem reasonable, you want revenge on people who kill innocents, well look around. There's only one person left here that's responsible for the death of civilians, and he's up in his tower! i don't want to fight you, i have nothing against you unless you continue to stick up for the spineless jellyfish that ordered the massacre of an island!" clark dusted himself off as he exited fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Without noticing a bright light came up and blindfold Xazer. He heard Chusei said to let him leave now. As alway, this simple-minded guy don't know what's going on. He didn't even know who is Chusei, and yet he heard Chusei said he can play with fire as well. Who the heck are you!?! Your fire are not good as mine. Tell you what...Don't Order me around!! I just came here to help that person because he look kind and stop the people dying, you bastard!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 pm

(Amanda)
"Im not just gonna turn on someone who hired me and prmoised me my revenge if you wanna prove somthing them prove it fight me!"
Amanda sped at Clark again and stopped right before rteaching him doing a back flip as she used

"Lightning Backflip Kick! lunges forward and does a backwards somersault in midair, to land a powerful lightning kick on the Clark's head.

(Chusei)
Chusie Frowned."FIne your fate will be what your desired ..."

Chusie drew his Dark blue Katana another blinding flash of lgiht accured as he and touched both his Swords together. The Water and fire dials exhausted together creating a thick steam in the room.

Useing Shadow Soru Chusie moved Silently in the cover of the thick steam.
Throwing Falvor dials randomly around Xazer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Xazer see Chusei make his move. He's not an easy foe Not so long after Xazer murmur to himself, smoke filled around him. What the heck!?! He blindfolded me!! He can came out from anywhere, gotta becareful. After Xazer thought to himself, he produce out fire surrounding himself to avoid Chusei's sudden attack at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Clark knew he could reason with her, but he needed to get through to her first. He jumped upwards as she was fly kicking towards him and flew towards her. "LOOK," shouted clark, "he promised you revenge, but he is just another one of the evil people in the world." clark stopped talking as he was directly above her, and fired a barrage of four shoulder missiles downwards at her. "If you want to save those who you left behind, i will help you, because i don't want you as a guard. this man uses you as a utility, and he lied his way into you, i just want to do what is right and save these people!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 pm

(Chusie)
As Xazer fire surrounded him The Explosive gas from the flavor dials errupted into a huge explosion.

Chusie created a 7ft vy 5ft green reflect all box to reflecvt the explosion away from him. "Checkmate kid" Chusie didnt care if he lived or not as he walked up stairs.

(Amanda)
The missles hit Amanda As She was knocked hard to the groun spitting up a little blood she stood up. And used

"Endless Waltz Style:" Combinds Her love of Danceing with Kamie Paper & Slime Very elegant way. Jumping off the air with geppou she continued to stay in waltz style

Once close to clark she used

"Break Dance Style: StormLeg". While breakdancing user sends out many of storm legs. Sending them in all directions around user. Attemptinfg to Hit Clark with air cutters.

"You dont know me for all i konow you could be useing me too!... but you do make some sense"
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 pm

clark didn't want to fight her anymore, so as he lowered himself he took all of the air cutters that hit him, which was four. "if at this point you still wish to strike me down for trying to be a good person, then do so. And i know you, you've already told me enough for me to know that you seek revenge for horrible, horrible things, yet you haven't come to terms with your anger fueled life, and you project the horrible acts onto those who threaten you. Come with me," said clark as some of his wiring was showing from beneath the titanium, "come with me and do what's right." Clark spread his arms wide and said, "if this is what you want, to kill those who wish to better the earth so that they may not purge it of evil, then be my guess, as you would be too far gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Xazer never think of that. He wasn't quite sure whether his Fire did protect him or not because that guy was the real deal. As Xazer was concentrating he unwrapp another lollipop from as he finished the old one. No one know why even him himself, lollipop help him to concentrate.

He than realized, he was trapped. It gonna exploded!! Xazer thicken his fire and at another moment,the gas exploded!! Even though the fire are thicken, some of the explode did reach Xazer leaving him got flown away because of the explosive pressure. Some spot of his clothe was torn, and yet he covered with some blood. He did survive the explode but hurt real bad. He forced himself to stand up at he see Chusei walk up the stair. Wait, you bastard! I haven't end the fight. Xazer murmur as Chusei have vanish from his sight. No Xazer, you can't be beaten like that. All those year you have trained. And that guy over there have went through alot of hardcore than me. Need to stand back up, but just need to avoid of the rude guy from earlier Xazer pushed himself to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:05 am

Amanda frown as she stopped attacking...."Dont think im gonna give you a hug you sexist perv.... Well i guess this battle is pointless.... I stick around to see what happens before i decide."

Giving his a confused Smile Amanda sat down on the ground to rest for a bit.

"Heheh your so chessy...Jerk"

(Chusei)
walking up to Seinaru he stated. "I dont work for you anymore.... This is pointless i dont care about the money..." Chusie jumped out the Window as Seinaru shouted angrily at him.

Landing Chusei and amanda outside. "Amanda im leaving.... But before I go You!" Chusie pointed at Clark. "If you keep rushing into stuff like this your gonna die..."

Chuise slowly started to walk away.

(Meanwhile)
Saint Seinaru went down stairs to See how things were going. Alittle worried Chusei had quit he had to take care of things himself.

Seeing Xazer he Said. "Hey You want a job?"
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:12 am

Clark sat on a nearby stump and looked towards the girl. Though he had metal under his skin and enhancing his vitals, he could not deny that she was beautiful. He leaned back and began talking, "so, what about this noble, how is he?" said clark as he looked around. He stared at the palace as it began to fall to the ground, what once was a symbol of pride and royalty was now the scene of a grand battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 am

Xazer was shocked someone came on and ask him whether he want a job or not. He though to himself So this guy was the person who hired the man from before. He hired a powerful guy like him too. Well, I'm a pirate and I don't want to work under a government, it's uncool.

After Xazer though to himself, he replied No thank, I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)   Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Lengend of The Crown Of Rule. (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next