One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am very very sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I am very very sorry  Empty
PostSubject: I am very very sorry    I am very very sorry  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi all I know I have many characters in allot of your crews but I came to a point in my life where I noticed my head was rather screwed up and all of my thoughts were scrambled. I went to see a therapist about these problems and she told me I would need some order in my life and aim high in my own life as I say I will but never do she mentioned I should do everything I can to really reach for what I want in real life and we even had a little chat about this site. She said I should also probably try to aim high in here as well as real life but since my head was so scrambled she suggested I delete my account and restart it as I felt like restarting my whole life and since I couldn't she suggested I restart everything I can so I can get my head together and think in a much clearer way.

This will mean I will be deleting this account and all of my characters in your crews I am very sorry about all of this and wish my head wasn't so scrambled but due to things going on in my life my head has managed to tangle itself up. I am deeply deeply sorry for the screwing up of people's threads and would ask for your forgiveness but I understand how much of a pain this is and will definitely understand. You are all wonderful people here on this site and if I could I would hug each and everyone of you not that it would do anything but I feel I should still say it.

Thank you for understanding
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: I am very very sorry    I am very very sorry  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Good luck man! Hope you'll manage to put your head together
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: I am very very sorry    I am very very sorry  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 pm

since he deleted his account we dont know who he is... who was this person?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I am very very sorry    I am very very sorry  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Err I believe it to be Vala
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: I am very very sorry    I am very very sorry  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:17 pm

It was Antler, and he made a new account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am very very sorry    I am very very sorry  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am very very sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: