One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fargo

GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)   GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 pm

jin sat on a small rock, she was in the middle of a wide rocky plateu. It was a flat landscape with a gradual decline on the edges. There were some tall rocks and pillars on the plateu. There weren't any animals nearby, and jin sat and polished her sword. She was getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)   GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Bubbles ripple the surface as a merman breaks the surface. Coming up from the ocean floor Ruben looks at Jin sitting there. Water pouring down his gray face he ask "Are those blade those blades as dull as you?" Ruben grins mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)   GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Jin was shocked, there was an octopus making snyed comments about her, she got up, and walked towards him. she licked her lips, "Octopus, i don't think i've ever eaten that before," she said as she unsheathed her blade, "your move, mollusk."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)   GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 pm

As quickly as she she could un sheath her sword Rubens skin goes from a dull grey into a incredibly bright neo. yellow. And what was even more apparent were the blue rings the covered his skin. "I am not ordinary 'octopus' but didnt your mother teach you manner. Ruben Takeo of the Blizzard Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)   GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 pm

"Very well then. I'm Jin." She blew him a kiss before dissapearing into the air, "soru." she said as she zipped into nothingness. "kamisori geppou." she launched herself into the air at a diagonal, slahing at the otopus with her blades going upwards, "icarus gambit"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)   GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:52 pm

As Jin disappears briefly from sight new that from direction she would attack from she would be using her sword. Which ment she had to come to ruben. Taking a karate stance Ruben brings both hands back and thrusts up sending up a small Columbus of water. The moment there was a cut through the water ruben uses one of his legs to a water whit in the direction on the attack.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)   GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Water, the octopus was fighting her with water. Very well, she wasn't really in the mood for a fight anyway.she managed to slive through the columbus alright, but he was firing water bullets at her now. As a devil fruit user, water this small wouldn't cripple her, but it would certainly momentarily weaken muscles that it hit. She didn't want that. She took both of her swords, still mid-air above the merman, and placed them parallel to each other in opposite directions, she channeled her strength, "Buredo Rakugan!" she shouted as a sharp six king gun shockwave emminated from the blades. This would do both impact and cutting damage, and get rid of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)   GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF!!!!: Jin Markov Vs Ruben (Open to me and Zalton)
Page 1 of 1