One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riddle Me This

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
Sleepy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 am

Hello everyone! I noticed how people started posting games in here and figured that a game of my own shouldn't hurt, so allow me to introduce you to Riddle Me This:

Anyone can post any riddle he wants, and the others simply need to solve it and give a correct answer. You don't have to answer someone's riddle before posting your own, but it would be nice if you gave it a try, we don't want riddles to be ignored.

If you want, you can give a hint or a few hints in addition to your riddle in spoilers. Then, if someone answers your riddle correctly, he'll say if he used any and which of the hints.

If you want, you can give a little background to your riddle, so we would know where did you hear it first.

This game is pure, and will have no point count nor winners, so why don't I just start of with a riddle of my own:

What would be the angle between the long hand and the short hand of a clock when the time is 4:00?

This riddle was a part of a small IQ test I had to do for my army classification.

This should be quite easy so no hints, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 am

120 degrees.

What has 4 legs in the morning, two legs during the day, and 3 legs during the evening?
Back to top Go down

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 am

human

4 legs is a baby 2 legs is adult 3 legs is elderly person
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 am

Frog was right about my riddle, and since Ant didn't give any riddle I'll just give another one:

A blind man has to take one red pill and one blue pill every day. The pills are similar in every aspect but the canister they are contained in, which is how the man distinguishes them. One day, the man had only two pills left in each canister, and when he was about to take his daily dosage, he dropped the canisters to the floor, and the pills were mixed.
How can the blind man still take his correct daily dosage?

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Well, maybe he should just take two random pills cause they are "similar in very aspect but the canister".

So all the pills are the sane except for the color?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Nice try but no, he should take a half of each pill. That way, he'll take two halves of a red pill and two of a blue pill. Your turn
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Alright...

A dog chases a rabbit through a forest. How long can he chase the rabbit into the forest?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Hmmm... it depends on the breed and health of the dog and rabbit. The chase will end if the dog catches the rabbit, which is possible for a particularly healthy hunting dog of the right breed. If the dog is unable to catch the rabbit, the chase will eventually lead out of the forest, because animals are predisposed to escape from predators in a straight line (if they took turns, a predator could take shortcuts toward them). Alternatively, it could continue until one or both parties are too exhausted to continue.

...I kind of missed the point of a riddle, didn't I?

Alternative answer: As it was only stated that the dog is chasing the rabbit through the forest, the rabbit may have never been outside said forest in the first place. It is therefore impossible to chase the rabbit into the forest, as that would require the rabbit being outside it.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 pm

The logical answer to that is 61
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:10 pm

No youri

1 Frog is bored

2 no woodchuck would be able to chuck chucknorris

3 a woodchuck chucks asmuch wood as a woodchuck could chuck

---

The one who makes it sells it.The one who buys it doesn't use it.The one who's using it doesn't know he is using it what is it
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Number three is correct.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 pm

i did frogstar:D lol its beneath my answer
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:21 pm

A coffin, or a concealed tracking device

There are two 120ml glasses: One with 100ml of water and one with 100ml of red wine. 20ml of water are transferred to the wine glass, and then 20ml of the mixed liquid are transferred back to the water glass. Which of the glasses contains a purer liquid at the end?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:11 am

Uh... no o.o

The actual answer was... that the dog could only chase the rabbit halfway through the forest, because then it would start to chase it out of the forest... o.O

And to Sleepy's riddle. I'd say that the glass of wine.

Also... How do you wake Lady Gage up?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:23 am

Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.

clarifications:
-It could be that some god gets asked more than one question (and hence that some god is not asked any question at all).
-What the second question is, and to which god it is put, may depend on the answer to the first question. (And of course similarly for the third question.)
-Whether Random speaks truly or not should be thought of as depending on the flip of a coin hidden in his brain: if the coin comes down heads, he speaks truly; if tails, falsely.
-Random will answer da or ja when asked any yes-no question.

Riddle Me This Wh4t_now___dancing_terezi_by_mcknackus_theoneth-d35beua
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:43 am

Oh a-sama I know this one:d but ill let others try first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riddle Me This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddle Me This   Riddle Me This Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddle Me This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: