One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Empty
PostSubject: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:02 pm

Alexander D. Eden (a.k.a Doc Tomahawk)

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 215 lbs

Bounty: 22,550,000 Beli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Became an outlaw when he was 51 years old, but holds a neutral standing to all except the tenryuubito who he despises.

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue / Okumatte Village

Appearance: Short white hair, cross scar on cheek that goes up and over the right eye, large tattoo on right arm as well as scars on chest. TekTek in sig.

History: When Alexander D. Eden Turned the age of 21, and was to be wed to the women hed loved most of his life, he was given a gift from the village elder... a strange fruit nobody had ever seen before. Not wanting to displease the village elder, the man ate it, despite its foul taste. 10 years... 20 years... how many years went by before the man noticed something was strange with his body... he did not age. His wife, as well as the entirety of his village, died after an assault from the marines. As the only survivor of the incident, the man woke up, covered in blood, but unable to remember anything that had happened. after that point, the man wandered the earth desperately training his body to the point of exhaustion, as well as studying how to become a doctor to cure any and all diseases. Over the next 630 years hed be pursued by the marines for having been witness to the void century first hand...

Personality: Alex is generally a kind hearted person who despises bloodshed, however, when someone threatens his life or the lives of innocent people he will fight to defend them with every ounce of strength he has, not because he enjoys fighting, or believes their lives are more important, but because he has seen far too many innocent lives ended, and will stop at nothing to prevent foolish and unnecessary bloodshed. However, Alex is no coward, and when the time comes to fight, he gives it everything he has.

*only if/when captain* (i don't plan to be a captain right off the bat, ill prolly work on that after i play the rp a bit and get used to it)
Ship: Last Drag
Ship Flag: Skull and crossbones made out of the smoke of a cigarette at the bottom of the flag

Ship: n/a
Ship flag: n/a

DEVIL FRUIT
Name: Fukyuu Fukyuu no mi (Immortal Immortal fruit)
Ability: grants the user immortality from age.
Type: Paramecia

Special Abilities
1. Martial Arts Mastery (in the event that Doc Tomahawk is unable to use his tomahawks, hes Learned a great deal about martial arts and is experienced enough to use it effectively combat)
2. Tomahawk Mastery (Training with weapons experts all around the world, Doc Tomahawk himself could be considered a master of the small axe "tomahawk")
3. Medical Training (First rate doctor)

Learned Techniques:
1. Twin sickle tomahawk (Throws the tomahawks at the enemy in a curved motion like a scythe or sickle)
2. Vital hemorrhaging (using his knowledge as a doctor, attacks vital points and organs with terrifying precision)
3. Returning head splitter (if tomahawks miss the opponent, he can pull them back with the chain and attack at the enemies blind spot)
4. Soru (rokushiki)
5. Tornado Tomahawks (spins the tomahawks using the chains they are attached to making them spin violently like a fan / Defensive & Offensive)
6. Tar spit (Thanks to chain smoking nearly 10 packs of cigarettes a day, and an immense amount of muscle control, Alex can launch a "loogey of tar" at his enemies / blinds for 2 posts if hits)
7. Chain bindings (wraps his enemy in the chains connected to his Tomahawks)
8. Double Ram (throws the tomahawks straight at someone to deliver a blunt force attack)
9. Dragon Dive (flips the opponent into the air with a back flip kick to the chin)
10. Requiem (Finishing move in which after a Dragin Dive, the Doc lands then uses Soru to leap at the back of his flipped enemy, punching the center of his spine with great force)

Weapons/Items: Rend & Tear (Dual Tomahawks), silver pocket compass. Packet of cig's. Lighter.

Goals: To become the greatest doctor in the world and prove to the world that he did not deserve the bounty put on his head.

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:57 pm

hey after this is approved, and if u don't get into the matchlock vigilantes, then he might like the Wavy Red hunters their (unofficial) captain dislikes killing aswell. its fine if u don't wanna join, just a thought
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:06 am

ill think about it ^^ thanks for the offer, ill look up the wavy reds tonight
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:16 am

hey fwink, the only problem that i see with the wavy reds is that its going to be highly unlikely i ever get into a confrontation with the tenryuubito on your crew, and im not exactley sure what the black forge is (something on your character sheet?)

im checking out Crews atm, hold of on the approval please... being a lone vagabond would prolly be difficult in a sense...
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:52 pm

ya NP, join whoever you want it was just a suggestion
Black Forge is a blacksmith who specializes in armor, no one knows his name, and its on Checkers char sheet
and you can get it approved before you join a crew, so dont worry if you get approved before joining, just add your sheet in any crew you want and change any necessary info (such as ship) it wont change approval status.

ya being a lone traveler is hard unless your goal is only attacking other crews (like an assassin, thief, or marine/world government tool)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:35 pm

I assume the pocket watch has no real battle value, so just get the tomahawks approved and its cool.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:41 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 am

Iggy wrote:
I assume the pocket watch has no real battle value, so just get the tomahawks approved and its cool.

tis a pocket COMPASS my good sir... and you are correct in assuming it has no battle anything... just a family heirloom from centuries passed... i could steal the compass from PotC and be all like... POINT WHERE I WANT YE TO POINT! but i like to be original, cause its no fun to copy stuff thats been done...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:58 am

My mistake, thank you for clearing the air of my foolery. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:59 am

its ok, i love you too... wunna cuddle?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:02 am

DAWWW... wait your brothers...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:07 am

Im not up for any drunk cuddlin, mabey some other time. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:12 am

drunk cuddle? welcome to my world
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:18 am

AAAAH CRAP! i thought of a really good technique... is it allowed to add a learned technique after the character is approved if i get the technique approved?

I.E.

Heaven's Drive: Taking both Tomahawks, Alex throws them up, and whips them downward at the enemy, making use of their weight from being made of seastone causing a small crater/fissure in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:53 pm

has he learned it IN THE RP?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:52 pm

no i just thought of it, and i really liked the idea, are you saying i can make him train and use it while playing the rp?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:09 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:44 pm

neat... i love you admin-sama... can i buy you a drink? are you old enough to drink? if your not, would you like some chocolate milk and small amounts of cuddling
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:46 pm

I cuddle but with my dana not any other man, and my babby daddy, but she is a girl
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:48 pm

so is that a yes to the drink? with possible cuddling since youll be drunk? im gunna get my kitten and cuddle that... quote me on this and die... but its kawaii
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:49 pm

........ Embarassed Shocked ............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"   Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander D. Eden / a.k.a. "Doc Tomahawk"
Page 1 of 1