One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Faceless" Himura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Name: Kidomaru "Faceless" Himura

Bounty: 0

Species: Human

Allegiance: World Government

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance: Faceless covers his entire body, when not fighting, in a thick, black cloak, and his face with a fools mask. His hair is the only thing visible, which is silver-white and tied into four buns with long locks moving out. the locks extend down to his feet when standing and they have lead marbles tied to the ends. When fighting, he removes his cloak, revealing skin-tight leather pants with a baggy, sleeveless, see-through shirt that only covers his torso. He has forearm sleeves of the same material also, with black, overall straps that are one size too long for him. He still wears his mask, even when fighting. Underneath is a very handsome face with a few attractive scars. He is the type that cougars go after.

History: Kidomaru was born in a quaint little village until a government vessel came by. Little Kidomaru's village was immediately turned into a new training ground for CP9 candidates. Trying to escape every day for a full month, the guards decided to give him 'special treatment' by sending him to a 'doctor' who would 'fix' him.

Afterwards, Kido was never the same. His face never changed, neither did his emotions. He didn't become cold-hearted, he just became, faceless. He would just stare at everything, not batting an eye to someone getting hurt, or a woman kissing him on the lips. But inside, he still continued to feel the intense desire to escape, though now, he has to escape from the prison inside of him, not just the one around him.

The next day, Faceless was his name. He became the perfect assassin. Then, one day, a punk decided to pull a prank a threw a rock at him, breaking his mask. this was the first time this ever happened and no one was expecting what had happened. Faceless then went on a killing spear, destroying the entire community on the island.

He then was assigned as a lone Assassin as CP9 had already been destroyed and they didn't have enough guys to revive it.

Personality: Kido never says 'I'. He always says, "This One." He doesn't feel emotion and always keeps his face hidden behind his fools mask. The mask symbolize his prison. he cares for nothing in this world. he eats because he has to, sleeps because he needs to, and fights because he has to. He never reacts to anything and always speaks monotonously. When his mask breaks though, his personality springs out and lashes out at the first person he sees. After five posts though, he'll calm down and turn into the real Kidomaru. The real boy is serious and hard-working, though he also is a bit of a pleasure seeker. He constantly is after approval and needs to knew if he's doing a good job. Otherwise he'll just keep finding more and more jobs to do until he gets it.

Ship: name of ship

Ship Flag: describe

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
Type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
Effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: Specializing in Rokushiki, Faceless has even mastered many forms, though he has sub-par skill in Tekkai and Kami-e. When his mask breaks and he lashes out, his Tekkai triples in strength, but his Soru and Geppo drops considerably.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):Rankyaku (嵐脚 Rankyaku?, literally meaning "Storm Leg") is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.

Gigaers Cross - A pair of Rankyaku fired in a cross-shaped configuration.

Bloody Blade Fang - Faceless's signature trick, it is essentially an evolved form of the Rankyaku developed as an answer to his weak stamina. It takes the appearance of an oversized Rankyaku with ribbed protrusions.

Wind Knife - a Rankyaku made with his hand, it is not as strong, but can surprise the enemy.

Pile Tornado - Faceless's strongest technique. The Pile Tornado is a combo of Geppo, Shigan, and Rankyaku. Spinning his leg at high speeds and kicking at his opponent at the speed of sound, he sends a compressed tornado of wind spiralling at his target like a missile. It is strong enough to send a person through an entire building..

The Shigan (指銃 Shigan?, literally meaning "Finger Gun") is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making guns unnecessary.

The Soru (剃 Soru?, literally meaning "Shave") allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power, as being faster than the speed of lightning. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten (10) times in a blink of an eye.

Flame Road - While running at high speeds with Soru, Faceless ignites his path on fire due to the high friction.

Geppo (月歩 Geppō?, literally meaning "Moon Step") allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual.

Sky Road - An advanced form of Geppo that Faceless created. By using his hands, as well as his feet, and controlling the timing of his steps, he is able to travel all over the air and move freely like a merman in the water.

Tekkai (鉄塊 Tekkai?, literally meaning "Iron Mass") hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. Unfortunately, the user can't move when doing this (can't attack or move the turn this technique is used. Faceless also has a very weak Tekkai, so it can only block normal attacks.

Weapons/Items: blades hidden in his shoes, log pose, black den den mushi that connects to CP9 headquarter.

Character Flaws: Low Stamina, weak experience.

Goals: To become free.

Last edited by deathbymanga on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:01 pm

I haven't modded for awhile, but here it comes what i think from the list down.

1. History needs to be longer

2. Take away Cage of Eden, I dont remember Rankyaku being able to bounce continuously till it hits someone, let alone Dozens of them being able to do that.

3. Take away Pile tornado, I rather like our mountains as they are.

4. Take away Blizzard, I can let the fire road thing go but causing a fire tornado out of sheer speed? With Rankyaku blades!! No, at least for me.

5. I haven't heard of vibration techniques, and although i do like your creativity I really don't see something relating to vibration in OP unless it involved some kind of DF, then again i haven't been keeping track of the episodes. But my decision stands unless corrected by a senior mod/admin. btw a DF impact dial as been declined before, and Admin even talked to me once about human impact dials not happening either, Resonance wall is a Nono.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Again, take away the final four as vibrations are kinda iffy and some dont even make sense, and if you are insisting on having Gate of Eden and the Pile tornado lower their power.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Also note that this kid is like, 13.

The sheer number of techniques he has is absurd, especially for his age.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 pm

He was trained by the World Government to be an assassin.

I got rid of Cage of Eden and downsized Pile Tornado.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm gonna edit Faceless a bit
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:08 pm

actually, just delete him, I'm re-making him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Faceless" Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Faceless" Himura   "Faceless" Himura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Faceless" Himura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: