One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which df are you?

Go down 
+4
Maxulus
Sleepy
Redmerv
Captain One-eye
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 pm

If you would associate a df with your personality which one would it be>and can you describe it?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:57 pm

I think something that would allow me to heal others, I always want to heal and help wherever I can
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:08 pm

I think something like the Battery Battery fruit, so I could skip sleep and still be energetic
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Αfter the recent events that took place an hour and a half ago, I realised which DF I am. I am Yami Yami... Darkness with the power to reduce anything to nothingness... To make them disappear from the world. To draw negate all of their powers... To be able to overpower anybody else with a fruit. So, I go with Yami Yami.
Back to top Go down

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:16 pm

I believe myself to be the Doku Doku no Mi/Poison Poison fruit. I have a corrosive wit and can be quite caustic when necessary.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 pm

I would probably the Shari Shari no mi, as my powers are just a mysterious, and also have as little manga coverage!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:10 pm

as much as everyone I know knows me to be synonymous with metal fire and lightning I doubt Id be lucky enough to get a coveted logia like those

sleepy I made a battery battery fruit actually, its on the site, it allows the user to turn electricity touching their body in to caloric energy to "recharge" themselves and gain nearly limitless amounts of energy as a "battery man" thus able to power devices

anyway as for myself if I had a cannon logia it would probably be gesparade's candy candy fruit, turning in to candied syrup would be extremely useful, and I could change my flavor

more likely Id end up with a paremecia, hopefully Law's fruit because thats just full of suppresses
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sleepy

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm very aware of your fruit A-sama, It's an absolutely epic one and I picked it on purpose, it's the perfect fruit for a sleepy guy like me
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 am

If my personality was a Devil's fruit, it would be..... this is difficult, but I would say that I would be the Horo Horo. a depressed ghost that blows other up with agression. Meaning I hate myself and I make others angry, just to get a rise out of them, that sounds like blowing them up right?
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:48 am

I would say the Bara Bara no Mi (Chop Chop Fruit: AKA Buggy's) This would be because of my split personalities with everyone I know. I almost never act the same and become a different person when I talk to person A to person B or C. Also I forget to eat a lot and then my limbs become numb from lack of blood, so it's kind of like seperating from my body?
Back to top Go down

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:15 am

The one where ya turn invisible. Feel invisible often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

which df are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which df are you?   which df are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which df are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: