One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SK-K-K-KYRIM!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone

Lone

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Ok, so everyone love's Skyrim...We all no that. But the downside to it is no co-op.
You cant stroll through a daisy covered field picking flowers for your friend...
Eerm...Not that you'd want to of course...You want action don't ya? None of that soppy drama...
Well, what if we combined both action,drama and storytelling?
We get an RP Very Happy I'm a genius! I nominate myself for the Nobel Prize for the "Geniusness and stuff plus doing good things maybe" category.
What do you guys/girls/fishmen/merfolk think of Skyrim RP?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 pm

A general Tamriel RP has been attempted a few times, though it seems none of them really got off the ground. Tamriel does have extensive lore so it is a workable idea as long as people have the energy to get it off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Well my aim is to bring people who know this extensive lore and considerable RP experience. I thought this site was my best bet. Anyone up for it? I will create the site but I will give the admin title to someone else, though at least 5 people need to say they want in on this deal before I go ahead with it as I don't want to create the site for nothing.
Back to top Go down

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 pm

I do believe it would be wise to mention I will be supporting this wonderful concept one hundred percent. Any who wish to enjoy the charm of Skyrim with multiple people should join up once it's created.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:12 pm

And it shall be created soon. The template will be more or less done by tomorrow. Rules and other stuff may be done tomorrow depending if we can nail it in 1 day. My deadline is hopefully tomorrow night so that we can begin RPing by the weekend. Crazy deadline XD
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:22 pm

I would love it but it should be set in whole tamriel and not just skyrim, there is enough lore available to let it set in tamriel
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Of course Smile I'll get started on the site right away. Any writers interested please PM
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:38 am

Here's the site-I just quickly made the skeleton so we can post. Very Happy
Technically its still under construction but no major stuff and I will get to the smaller things soon..so yeah
The slightly crappy site
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 am

Lack of interest...
So I'm going to leave it
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am

c-c-c-combo breaker
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

SK-K-K-KYRIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK-K-K-KYRIM!   SK-K-K-KYRIM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SK-K-K-KYRIM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: