One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:21 am

Deleted

Last edited by Bad Idea Bear on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 am

Jinsoku was walking down the road to his favorite bar The Scarlet Rose. He was quite known in the bar for starting some fights, Robbing it and the late drunk nights. Jin walked down the road and noticed a bilboard. He saw his wanted poster.''How I love this poster... They really got my good side haha!'' Jin was right before the entrance of the bar. As allways it smelled like someone puked everywhere and the building was so old that most of the stuff was falling apart. But thats what he liked. This bar wasn't fancy or anything but it had class! Jinsoku put on his sunglasses and entered the bar. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at the barman.''The ussual...'' The barman smiled and nooded.''So its you aggain... Guards!'' 2 really big men entered the bar. One was bigger than the other and he had long hair that reached to the floor. The other one had short spiky hair and in his hand there was a gun.''So now you got body new guards? Remeber what I did with the last ones?'' Jinsoku sighed.''Just give me the gin and no body will die...'' Jinsoku saw a bottle of dry gin on the bar.''Now or never'.' Jinsoku grabed the botttle and ran away to the entrance. He jumped over the body guards and still ran away. The guards were right after him. ''Thanks for the Gin.'' Jinsoku turned around and ran backwards. Then suddenly!''Whoaa!'' He triped over something. No wait it was someone it was a person.The guards stopped and they were laughing their ass off.''Look what you done... You made a complete fool of me! What kind of a idiot is kneels in the middle of a road!'' Jinsoku turned to Silv and was waiting for his apology.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:52 am

Deleted

Last edited by Bad Idea Bear on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Jin was really angry. First body guards stopping him and now freaking people that kneel on the floor what is this world coming to?!?!?! Jinsoku put his arm to his mouth wanting to take a sip from the bottle but... The liquid wasn't going into his mouth.''What the!?!'' Jinsoku looked at his hand and it was empty. Gone it simply disappeared! Jinsoku looked around. There on the ground Dry gin... A bottle on the floor half empty with the gin on the ground... ''Look Kido get in my way aggain and a bottle wont be the only thing broken!!!Jinsoku sighed and decided to move.''Here Kid take this'' Jin threw Silv a little sack with coins. About 50 beli. ''Get something to eat... And maybe some clothes that are in style...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleted
Page 1 of 1