One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jumbo Black Bumblebee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Jumbo Black Bumblebee Empty
PostSubject: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Name: Jumbo Black Bumblebee
Description: The JBB is a giant robot that must be operated manually from inside. From the outside, it stands at a height of ten feet and has very large arms, legs and torso. On the ankles, wrists, and neck, it has a stone brace with holes coming out of them. The holes go straight into the body and connect with a system of flowing holes than run through the robot's structure. The robot has several levers needed to operate the mechanism, but to reach the levers and systems, you'd need thin, but long tendrils to reach them through the holes. On the feet, the machine has a set of small wheels on both, allowing the machine to move at relatively fast speeds, despite its overall weight, but not at super-speeds, the legs also need to move to work in conjunction with the wheels, like roller-skates. Powering the machine is a generator in its back. the machine uses an electrolysis effect to create explosions by running a current through transfered seawater. The explosions then are used to push the pistons and power the machine, as well as creating the energy needed to administer the electrolysis. There is a long hose that can be pulled away to suck seawater into the holding tank. The machine has a conversion system than can move parts around itself, creating different forms, without altering the mass or overall body size. Each conversion is labeled as a different form.
1. Basic Form: This is the form it takes on a day to day basis, so the description up above describes this one specifically. It can move at speeds up to 50mph (miles per hour) maximum and can lift 500 pounds.
2. Assault Tank Mode: In this mode, the legs don't change much, but the torso gets half as big and the arms get twice as big. twenty gun barrels are exposed around the body: two shotgun barrels on the arms, four pistol barrels on the shoulders (two on each) and two under each armpit (two under each). The stone cuffs on the wrists are moved to the ankles, dropping the overall speed down to 20mph maximum, and increasing the strength considerably, letting it lift 2 tons.
3. Light Weight Tank mode: In this mode, almost all of the mass of the machine is moves to the legs, giving it the ability to move at 200mph, with a 0 to 100 acceleration period. The upper body gets toned down to give it a much slimmer state, with the four stone weights (not including the one on the neck) gripped around the stomach area.

Special Abilities: The Machine has an assortment of weapons, high amounts of speed and lifting potential, and durability high enough to protect the pilot while operating. The durability of the armor makes it strong enough to withstand most attacks, except for those with superhuman strength.

Hinderances: Even when in Light Weight Tank Mode, the machine weighs well over a ton and has very poor joints. the machine can only move in straight lines, though while in Light Weight Tank Mode, it can make fast movements around corners and make swift turns. The machine can not swim in water, so it does not make a way for Devil's Fruit users to go into water. the machine needs five gallons of seawater to move at full capacity and it has a rate of 40 miles per gallon. A conversion takes 1 gallon of Seawater to make. The design has one major flaw though. The circuits that run electricity through the machine all center around the head before anything else, and there are no parallel circuits before it. If the head should ever be removed, the entire system would shut down.

Accessibility: Only one in existance

Last edited by deathbymanga on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm

hello? Just bumping this
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:41 pm

"Muscle mass of a robot".. what?

Also, I'm not too keen on Soru-granting mech-suits.

Also, Gomu Gomu No Gatling is the attack that beat Lucci. Given that we're not playing at the power levels the manga is, this is going overboard.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Luffy's gargling was able to break through krieg's armor, i'm just making it stronger than his. And wasn't luffy in gear second when he did it?

What is the cybernetic equivalent to muscle mass then?

How fast is Soru in speed, I'll edit it in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:39 pm

the word of the staf is final, espechaly when I agree
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm not rejecting your opinions, just questioning them, how can I fix the speed and endurance to work better
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 am

You don't understand that this isn't a negotiation. These aren't opinions.

There is no muscle mass, it is simply mass. You would probably be talking about moving just chunks of the mechanisms to different locations.

Even going at speeds remotely near Soru isn't feasible, considering you'd have to do it from a complete stop, and you're moving a huge freaking mecha. Try keeping it within several hundred miles per hour. Don't try doing flash-step-Soru tricks.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 am

I edited what you asked of me Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 pm

I supposed this fixes all problems.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Thank you. One more weapon and you can expect my new character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumbo Black Bumblebee   Jumbo Black Bumblebee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumbo Black Bumblebee
Page 1 of 1