One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agthala

Agthala

Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:33 pm

A ship began to sail into the dock of an unsuspecting harbor. The ship was a dark black colour with a figurehead that looked like a skeleton with decayed wings and chains around it. As the boat slowly sails towards the harbor, an eerie feeling creeps into the air. The masts are revealed and they show a Jolly Roger. The forehead of the skull was cracked until it reached the eye sockets and a single golden pendulums hung from the bottom of each bone. The ship docked and a plank was dropped onto the harbor as the anchor screeched down to the depths below. A single person walks off the ship onto the Island. The man seems to be young, in his early twenties and seems to have an odd air about him. He carries a large Battle-Axe and is draped in a long, lavish black cloak. As he walked into the town, people began to move to the side.
The man reached a bar and kicked the door down. He walked to straight to the bar and sat down, pointing to the barman; "You! Yes, you, tiny little human! Get me the best drink you have!"
The barman scoured away to the kitchen in fear. The man thought to himself, contemplating as night begins to descend; Excellent.
Back to top Go down
pagliacci

pagliacci

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Above the Twilight lit gracefully flew in a large, mast-less ship came gliding down through the clouds and towards the town. Townspeople looked upward in amazement and shock at the sight which was before them. The Ship stopped suddenly and sat completely motionless in mid-air, as though it was a docked ship ,about fifty feet above the town. A single figure dressed in a long blue coat and with silvery blue, shaggy hair stood on the Bannister of the ship and looked down, with a dismayed frown, "Another town of lesser men, who's only place in life seems to be to gawk in awe at me and my powers." He gives out a loud sigh, "I cannot remember the last time I have ever faced a challenge" With a sudden leap he jumps off the Bannister and slowly levitates to the ground, lighting a cigarette as he does so.

All onlookers take a large step back as the man slowly lands in the town square, he points to a store-clerk who came recently poked his nose out too see what the commotion was. The man takes a long drag from his cigarette and exhales the smoke through his nose before addressing the store-clerk, "You there, peon, you shall tell me where the nearest tavern is, for I am parched from the journey to this backwater town " The quivering store-clerk pointed to a nearby alleyway, along which a tavern with what appeared to be a newly broken down door was situated, a wide grin appeared along his face as he spat out his cigarette. Before it reached the ground it stopped suddenly in mid-air and turned so it was horizontal, and then stubbed itself out on the ground. The man began to walk down the alley as the terrified crowd dispersed and the grin on the man's face grew wider and wider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:32 am

Twitching and shaking as usual the hot caffeine filled Ted's mouth, and he swallowed it down happily still shivering and shaking bursting with energy. He couldn't keep still and was muttering to himself under his breath, his eyes felt heavy and were crying out for sleep but he never slept. Ted laid back and lay still for a moment snoozing. It felt good to have his eyes shut and relieved of working.

A second later he sprang back to life and began shivering and shaking once again with his eyes widened open, he muttered, "time for coffee." Drinking down a large gulp of piping hot coffee fro his thermose Ted froze for a moment with his mouth wide open in shock of the heat. "Jeez thats pretty damn hot." Ted then looked down at the table and noticed some condensation on the table from his boiling hot thermose and began drawing a picture in the condensation on the table. He frantically drew with his fingers making the picture bigger and bigger till he reached the end of the condensation and stopped to drink more coffee.

Ted sat hunched over on a small single table and around him was a circle of empty chairs followed by people sitting down outside of that circle enjoying themselves. Everyone including Ted knew why this was, but the only difference was that Ted didn't care, he liked to think of it as his artistic godliness was so amazing people were scared to be caught in his godliness out of fear of being made into walking art.

Hearing some guy who'd just entered call out to the bartender, "You! Yes, you, tiny little human! Get me the best drink you have!" Ted looked up at him through twitching eyes and smirked laughing and thinking to himself, God complex or death wish? People here won't take too kindly to being treated like that. Ted then let loose a loud maniacal laughter which silence the room then hunched over again and went back to muttered about coffee and art.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Morpheus received his drink from the bartender, who proceeded to walk away frantically. Morpheus picked up the small glass and began to swirl it around in the small glass that it was contained in. He looked deep in thought and had not even taken a single drink from the glass yet and continued to stare at it. Morpheus smirked and in one fluid motion, tip the glass to his mouth and drank the contents in one. He slammed the glass down, proceeding to smash it and stood up from his bar-stool, and looked towards the rest of the bar and began to speak in a booming, powerful voice; "Mortals! Though I may not seem it, I am higher than you. I shall not enclose how just now but I am looking for members of what you people call a "Pirate Crew". If anyone wishes to join, proceed to the harbor. I shall be waiting there!"
Morpheus swept his cloak to cover both of his arms before calmly exiting the bar, walking towards the bar, passing Charlie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Hearing this man who'd just got a drink call out loud, "Mortals! Though I may not seem it, I am higher than you. I shall not enclose how just now but I am looking for members of what you people call a "Pirate Crew". If anyone wishes to join, proceed to the harbor. I shall be waiting there!" Ted twitched and shivered. He didn't know why but this guy seemed to send shivers down his spine, he smirked then gritted his teeth and drank some more coffee.

He felt good feeling the searing hot caffeine slide down his throat, he looked at the man leave and thought about running off to see if he wanted to buy one of his paintings but didn't think the man would want to. Once the coffee took effect on him, Ted jumped to his feet knocking his chair over and rushed out the door high on coffee and full of energy.
Back to top Go down
pagliacci

pagliacci

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:18 pm

As Charlie walked down the alley a cloaked figure passed by him, knocking him slightly on the shoulder, the cloaked figure did not notice him. Charlie turned around to look at the man, he had the feeling that this was the man whom was bawling in the tavern. A wide grin appeared across Charlies face, as though he just thought of the perfect thing to do in the situation.

Slowly two small rectangles levitated out of his jacket pocket, a small box of matches and a near empty carton of cigarettes. The carton opened and a solitary cigarette flew out to slot itself into Charlies perched lips. The box of patches pushed itself open and one wooden match flew out, but this went towards Morpheus. The match struck itself against Morpheus' back, lighting it, it then floated back to Charlie to light the awaiting cigarette, as the carton and box fell back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 pm

After being touched, Morpheus walked a few more steps until he froze completely. His eyes became dark. He could not believe what just happened. Someone dared touch him? Someone dared touch a God?! Morpheus slowly turned his head to look behind him. There were two people, an over-active one and a calm man with his back facing Morpheus. Morpheus calmly and slowly removed his Battle-Axe from his back and bit it into the side of the building. The axe stayed in place as Morpheus turned around; "Who dares touch me?!"
Morpheus looked at both Ted and Charlie, prying the axe from the building and holding it in his right hand; "The one who did the act should speak up. If they do not, I will be forced to kill you both."
Back to top Go down
pagliacci

pagliacci

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Charlie turned around to face Morpheus and gave a friendly smile, " Oh I am sorry, boy, I did not realize that you would be... aggravated so easily" He walked over to the wall Morpheus is standing next to and places his hand on it, apparently inspecting the gash on it, he tisks, "My, my, quite the temper you have, you should be more careful, one of these days you might actually hit something that's not a wall." He walks back over to his original position and inhales the smoke from his cigarette and exhales it through his nose, filling the alleyway with the unpleasant smell.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Morpheus continuously stares at Charlie as he admitted that it was him that dared to touch Morpheus. His grip tightened around his battle-axe for a few seconds as Morpheus looked down towards the blade of the axe. For a few solid seconds, Morpheus' grip loosened and he slammed the axe into the ground. The axe seemed to become stuck there, but only just and could easily be pulled out if someone was to grab it. Morpheus walked over, his eyes dark and heavy though his voice being calm and collective; "Do you have any idea who you are up against? Do you realise that you have just angered a God?"
Morpheus cracked both of his knuckles as he stopped infront of Charlie. He drew his right arm back and went to punch the man in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
pagliacci

pagliacci

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Charlie took the bunch square on with no attempt to dodge or block it. The blow was surprisingly powerful and it knocked Charlie off of his feet. Despite the intense pain in his jaw he is still smiling and spits out his now blood stained cigarette before laughing, " Nya-ha-ha, I was hoping you'd do that!" Charlie laughed. With a sudden throw of his right hand to the right the wall of the first floor of the building with the gash in it broke out from the rest of the building and began to fly into the building opposite which will crush Morpheus if it succeeds.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Well again a new guy appeared. A guy mostly wearing black clothes with a very big sword on his back and a deep scar on his right red eye. His name was Rick. He had his own crew for a while but later joined Insomnia Night Pirates as a First Mate. He was well known for how evil he is. He had a bounty of 30, 000, 000 Belli and will get even more in the future. Who actually is that guy Rick, and is he really from the Insomnia Night Pirates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:19 am

Ted looked at the man who referred to himself as a god and giggled shaking and when he slammed his axe into a wall Ted noticed some small pieces of debris hit the ground and crouched down ignoring both the "god" and the smoker.

Ted began putting the pieces of debris together making a picture as he spun the pieces round and flipped them trying to make a face he eventually noticed he was on to something until his buzz of coffee began feeling a little low.
"Hmm" Ted emptied his last remaining drops of coffee into his mouth and instead of worrying about getting a refill he quickly moved the last few pieces into a position then looked up at the smoker and "god" and exclaimed. "I made a picture of god."

Crouching above the picture he had made Ted felt happy with his accomplishment even though it would anger this "god" man. The picture was of Zeus. Ted then stood up and felt his thermose was empty and knew if he had no more coffee the world would descend into madness.
"Hmm, I need more coffee." ted turned and ran heading straight for a restaurant or cafe, he needed his caffeine and he needed it now!
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Morpheus, thinking nothing of the man's comment, raised his right arm once more and went for another blow. This was cut short by the wall of the bar breaking apart and flying into Morpheus. He stood ground, blooded and his arm dropped. His fist loosened and blood dripped from it. Morpheus walked away from the man to look at the debris placed into art of a man that was not Morpheus smirked as he looked at the picture. It was indeed magnificent.
Morpheus looked up and saw a man in the opening of the alley-way. Morpheus recognised this man. Morpheus spoke in the same booming voice he always has; "Ah. Red-eye. I was wondering when you would arrive. Go inside the bar and find a man jacked up on coffee. I have a proposition for him.", Morpheus nodded at the person, turning around, hoping the Rick would have received the message clearly.
Morpheus walked over to Charlie one more time, holding out a hand towards him to help him up; "It seems you do have the privilege to stand next to me. With that power there is only one thing that you can be. Am I right in thinking you are a God?"
Back to top Go down
pagliacci

pagliacci

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:30 pm

"Of course!" Charlie responded before taking hold of the helping hand and hoisting himself up, "Or at least powerful enough to match one" He smirks, but is met with an unresponsive look by Morpheus and so he quickly moves on, "you can certainly take some damage yourself, much more than this common, weak, crowd, you're a cut above the rest." He levitates the cigarette carton and match box once more out of his pocket, lifts the carton open and inspects the inside, only two left, he pouts before one hovers out and sits itself between his lips, the match this time striking against his own leg rather than aggravate the now mellow Morpheus once more.

"Names Kray." Charlie stated as he lit his cigarette. " Charlie Kray, the Marines have taken to calling me "Icarus" in their ignorance"
He takes a drag. "Now, what can I do for you, Mister...?"
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Morpheus walks around the alleyway for a while, seemingly deep in thought. He ruffles his hair and looks towards the caffeine-high man's picture of debris. Morpheus finally looks at Charlie and smirks with a dark look in his eyes; "What should a God be doing? Now that sir, is a good question, but alas, there is only one true answer; Converting followers. Unfortunately, people do not see me as a God yet, bu surely with your help they will see...They will fear. As for your question, I am creating a so-called "Pirate crew" to help me wash the world in a sea of dread. Now, I ask you a simple question: Will you join me?"
Back to top Go down
pagliacci

pagliacci

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Charlie seems to ponder this for a moment while slowly puffing at his cigarette. " Its been a while since I've found someone strong enough to challenge my skills, that can mean one of two things, either I'm getting rusty at this, or you're actually strong enough to be my comrade." He exhales cigarette smoke through his nostrils and flicks his cigarette to one side of his mouth . " Lets hope for your sake its the latter, okay kid, I'll join you, but we're using my ship." He spits out the fresh cigarette and promptly stomps on it. " Bring your Nakama to the town square, bring everything you need for the voyage, I'll be waiting. This is certainly going to be interesting, you seem to have an air about you, kid, something about you seems to scream excitement and carnage will follow you. " he then turns on his left heel to the opening of the alley which he came through, while walking away he shouted behind him, " Make sure to pick up a couple of cartons of cigarettes...and a ropeladder or something..." He walked away smiling to himself, as he finally found something new to interest him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))   Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Gathering of Gods ((Open to the Insomnia Night Pirates))
Page 1 of 1