One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steady

Steady

mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited Empty
PostSubject: mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited   mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Name in Japanese: mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit)
Capabilities *Edited*: The user of this fruit can spin any solid thing that he/she is touching. The ability is able to activate at will and can spin things that are in the users strength range. So if your character cant even lift a ship, dont expect it to spin that very same ship. It can spin people, objects, the ground itself, etc. It can not however spin anything that isnt solid. A good example would be that the user can not put his hand in a camp fire and suddenly make a spinning tornado of fire. But if he touched Ace's back, he could make a fire tornado come out of his chest. The main strengths of this fruit is that the user can create pathways in walls by spinning it (a normal wall wouldnt spin so it would just crumble) and in combat, the mawaru mawaru no mi proves to be a good team work fruit. As it can power up many attacks. As a example, what would hurt more. A normal spear, or a spinning spear? Or a more team work example would be if it was paired with the gomu gomu no mi. It could turn a gomu gomu pistol into a gomu gomu rifle with just one touch. By itself, depending on how well the user mastered the fruit, it could be suicide, or a great advantage. Other notes would be that the spins that come from the user generally travel at 250,400 rpm. About the speed of a helicopter blade. But if needed, the speed can increase.
Type: Paramecia

Last edited by Steady on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited   mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Questions.

1. Spinning people? That sounds like a near-autowin move that robs control of movement with a touch.

2. What's the point of the logia-element only restriction?

3. Can it only spin something that is normally able to spin? The description is a tad inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited   mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Edited

1. I never really looked at any ways the mawaru mawaru no mi could be used as a defensive ability. But reading over my description I noticed that I never mentioned that the user must be touching whatever he wants to spin. If this helps any. Also, if it dosn't could you give a example of how this would be a near-autowin move?

2. I figured since characters are unable to transform into there element, they would be solid and able to punch. While fire and air are not solid. Another bad description point on my side.

3. Yes, it is able to spin something that is normally un able to spin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited   mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mawaru mawaru no mi (Spin Spin fruit) Edited
Page 1 of 1