One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamone's Armor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:34 am

weapon name: Amon's Armor
description: A suit of form-fitting black armor with Silver plates over the shoulders and torso. Underneath the entire armor is a form-fitting black leather jumpsuit. The fabric part of the armor is a two-ply set of tick, black leather, with a sheet of chain-mail in between the two. The Armor is traditional Samurai clad, with a face mask, steel plates along the forearms, calfs, thighs, and biceps. The plates are silver in appearance, with black leather directly under the plates. Underneath the leather, is a sheet of chain-mail, laid right above another layer of leather, which is then sewed back to the first layer of leather. The armor weighs over 120 pounds, more than half of Kamone's own body weight, but it is flexible enough with the metal plates spread far enough apart, that it gives her light enough to move.
weapon special abilities: The Sabi Sabi no mi was fed to armor, but not to the tight, form-fitting jump suit protecting Kamone from being affected by the rust. The Armor has the ability to rust and pull apart metallic weapons such as swords. Doing so apparently gives the user somewhat of an advantage against sword wielding opponents. The powers of the fruit give the user a permanent defense against swords and other metal weapons. A sword's edge simply touching the user's body will immediately begin to rust and come apart before a cut can be made. The powers of this fruit can also rust human flesh, probably the iron from the blood at a much slower rate. However, it's powers won't protect the user from non-metallic objects. Furthermore, if used on a living thing, the rusting effect seems to be reversible for as long as it does not entirely oxidize the entity in question, the victim's body can revert quickly back to normal after user on them separated.

Last edited by deathbymanga on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:31 am

that fruit was not approved

that material does not exist in the one piece cannon

non zoan devil fruit weapons cannot ever be self aware, it defies logic, paramecia and logia weapons require a mechanism by which to activate a set ability or simply a passive state of ability
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:25 am

I fixed my armor sheet.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 am

the rp-able version of this cannon fruit has been called in to question by the submission you posted earlier (which was unnecessary under the actual rules) when this has been adressed the custom equipment will be reviewed
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:15 am

is it now acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:18 am

first
-edit the weapons abilities to match that of the fruit, no need to copy and paste but simple elaborate, obviously the inanimate object cannot "focus" its power, ect
-how does the user wear this with out being rusted themselves? The inanimate material cannot distinguish between what it touches (the armor's "external side" needing further explanation)
-describe the shape and appearance of the armor in greater detail
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:49 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 am

that is a picture of Yu Kanda from D. grey man, thus unsuitable for use in this rp

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 am

what is suitable then?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:59 am

an ordinal picture (or at the VERY least one that is not of a cannon character from another series or an item in another series) or any written description
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:11 am

that is official concept art for Final Fantasy XI's Samurai class, you are prohibited from using such things, both under the rules and SOPA (yes, sopa... I know... it sucks)

proof: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Samurai_(Final_Fantasy_XI) the final fantasy wiki where the image can be found
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 am

I just look things up on google. it is terrible
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:15 am

. . . . .
*the user has removed this image*

Last edited by deathbymanga on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 am

look all Im asking is a brief written description or original pic, its not that hard... honestly (that was another double post)

anyway that is a picture of someone else's character from another forum, use of their careful 3d molding is theft of intellectual property, especially since many sites actually charge money for the use of 3d rendered images, that image was stolen from the user "Marofa" from the ZBrushCentral forums, further its not really one pieces stye... at all, that seems more like GI joe if you ask me, however if your fine stealing from this hard working 27 year old aspiring game artist's painstaking work (dear god is molding ever hard work, I've tried) for a product that is neither leather, chain-mail or the color of your ordinal design outside the realm of the rp itself then technically I am unsure if I can stop you... though its rather unethical

source http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?58750-Despair-The-Ninja

Last edited by Admin-sama on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 am

How much needs to be described?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:29 am

just tell me how it looks, dont describe any of the pictures youve just shown us but describe what YOUR armor looks like, thats all Im asking, what it covers and dosent cover, the layers, how it avoids rusting the user and what its made of is ALL Im asking, it dosent have to be so hard...

((though I must say tracking down the source of all those images was pretty impressive of me))
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:38 am

written, I'm surprised that you did.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 am

The level to which I take my job seriously here is a obsessive perfectionism bordering on that of Victor Hugo's Inspector Javert (Les Misrebles) with a no-nonsense demeanor akin to Penalton Ward's Earl of Lemongrab (Adventure Time), and a tenacity known only by studio Monkey Punch's Koichi Zenigata (Lupin III) apt comparisons all most inescapably. I am by far the strictest and least permissive admin, a fact I take pride in.

though you seem to have simply described the final fantasy picture the description is perfectly legal by the sites standards and therefore pasable and where as normally the helmet could retain the same power as it is not attached a ruling on the admin Hawk's character's indestructible twin fans sites a president for the helmet to work and (provided it to was lined with a cloth or divide) would not rust the user's head, apart from referencing the anime and not linking to the fruits page this seems passable, you will notice I edited the former for you as it was a small change, I expect the latter to be rectified by yourself after approval along with the helmet confusion

Approval from me is not easy and I do not give it with out careful consideration, that being said understand that I reserve the right to withdraw the approval should an issue arise, also understand that the armor cannot think or control its power, and that it does not cover 100% of the users body, also the only protection would be a samurais light armor and immunity to metal but the blunt force of attacks still carries through the the armor itself even if the metal rusts, if the user were submerged in water wearing this they would sink no differently then a devil fruit user until the armor itself rusted away.

I declare this submission approved both tentatively and with a degree of uncertainty

APPROVED

now on to the much longer process of character review, which I look forward to handling personally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamone's Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamone's Armor   Kamone's Armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamone's Armor
Page 1 of 1