One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit)   Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Devil Fruit: Sake Sake No Mi(Liquor Liquor Fruit)

Type: Paramacia.

Effect: This Fruit Is Of The Paramacia Type,It has a very unique ability, He has the abilty to at any given moment make any kind of alcohol of any kind of proof(alcohol strength) Come from any part of his body at any amount and speed, Its ment for him to drink and instantly get drunk so he can use his drunken saikyo muay thai martial art, But he can also use it in hundreds of ways like having the ability to eventually over time put the alcohol into his opponents system to either see how they fair while drunk or give them way to much alcohol over time to give them alcohol poisoning to beat stronger evil enemys but he RARELY uses his abilities for that.

Last edited by Dink The Drunk Optimist on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit)   Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:03 am

The ability to give characters alcohol poisoning on a whim sounds a bit sketchy, but there are a few things you could do to keep it reasonable.

1. Don't cause the poisoning in a single turn. People wouldn't appreciate it if their characters were coerced to ingest a ridiculous amount of alcohol that causes them to pass out in a single turn. Also keep in mind that you can't force people to ingest the stuff, since that'd be godmoding.

2. Don't have it result in death. If it renders the target simply unconscious, then it should be fine. But as it states in the rules, killing off other user's characters isn't gonna fly, whether the move is used rarely or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit)   Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:13 pm

i dont mean it in that literal since and it doesnt make them drunk right off but gotta use logic as well if they have an open wound and alcohol gets in it it will cause them drunkness thats not god mod thats the truth of alcohol,And i didnt mean it killed them i was posting as if he was in the manga/anime not meaning that itd KILL my role playing opponent,But i edited it and chaged for to the word over time it CAN cause the opponent to be drunk hope thats better?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit)   Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:55 pm

RETIRED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit)   Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sake Sake No Mi (Liquor Liquor Fruit)
Page 1 of 1