One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...

Go down 
+3
Fwink
Layman Iconoclast
ssj3gohan007
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Empty
PostSubject: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:38 pm

What would you wish for?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:40 pm

As for me I would wish to have all the powers of superman times 10! and none of his weaknesses.
So 10 times his speed, 10 his strength, 10 times his endurance, and no weakness to kryptonite, etc.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:44 pm

I would wish for anything I try to do to automaticaly be done

example: "I will cure cancer in one second!" and then I would because I tryed!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:46 pm

That's pretty good, but can you fight me, with my new super body??
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 pm

I can try to beat you, therefore I automaticaly will
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:50 pm

100 billion abilities aside, how did you get past my speed which is 10 times faster than supermans. My reaction speed is like stopping time...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:52 pm

by trying to get past it I automaticaly do
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:58 pm

i would wish for more wishes!
on more realistic terms, i would wish i was always happy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:04 am

In a way, automatic sucess is a way to gt around the "you cant wish for more wishes" rule
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:27 am

ya or you can say "everything i say is true", or "i never fail", or a "make-anything-i-want machine"
but then theres no challenge in life and you get bored, always being happy is better
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:29 am

unless you try to make your life more chalanging and fofilling, whcih it would become, then if you no longer liked it you could make it less
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:44 am

I would wish for the combination of immortality and invincibility but be able to remove it once at will.

Mostly because I just want to see where the universe would go. I could, over time gain great fortunes and rise to a position of power. Exploring the universe would be great fun having no limit on the time I could spend doing so. The one bad thing would be if humans can't figure out easy and affordable space travel before the world is engulfed by the sun. Because then I'd be stuck at the center of the sun and then a black hole and then have to remove my power or be constantly crushed and or burned for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:50 am

I could become imortal AND get out of the black hole by trying Razz
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:53 am

ya but u cant try to make something challenging, because as soon as you try to do that challenging thing its done,
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:54 am

I will try to make it last longer then
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:17 am

But your power would be to succeed in anything you try. Not being crushed or burned by something unavoidable is not something you can try. Besides, the lack of oxygen once the earth burns would kill you. And even if you succeed in not breathing, you still die because of lack of oxygen. HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:24 am

I would just try to adapt
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:11 am

Again, you can't try that. It's something that would have to take thousands of years through progressively enhanced mutations. The process is known as evolution. Mutations also do not work like in movies. They are never instantaneous and only appear in the next generation, even if the parent was effected.

Adaptation in a single individual however could be possible in terms of adjusting to different temperature zones withing survivable temperatures. Or to varying levels of oxygen concentration based on elevation.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:21 am

he can try to do whatever he wants, so if he tries to adapt in half a second, he adapts in half a second, there is nothing that you can't try
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:17 am

I would wish for a giant turtle that could spit fire and grant my every wish. Its a step up from just wishing for more wishes. Wink
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

But I would be able to survive it right? Considering the sun would only make me stronger, and I can fly in space at 10 times the speed of light, and are not affected by the vaccums of space.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm

unless I tryed to kill you
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 pm

Right....
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:23 pm

That I had a herd of moa.
You know, the extinct bird from new zealand.
13 feet tall, one natural predator, no wings, goes "ea".
That bird.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:24 pm

I'd use them as riding animals. Smile Very Happy Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...   If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything at all...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: