One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zereon

Zereon

Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Empty
PostSubject: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Name: Archie “Quick-Draw” Marsh

Bounty
: 2,000,000 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate (So far solo)

Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line, Arabasta, Alubarna

Appearance: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Pirate

History:
As a young boy Archie was abandoned, his parents were killed or just banned from town, Archie never found out and was too young to understand anything fully. The only thing he knew was that his father was a great gunslinger for the marines and one day both his parents said goodbye to him with tears before they left with a group of marines. For awhile he lived with his grandmother but she died soon after that and Archie had to live on his own. So as young he lived on the streets of his home town, Alubarna. There weren’t many people supporting him so he had to get around by stealing and getting leftover food. With him he had his slingshot that he always used to get away from problem and irritate people for fun, hence why he always got in trouble.
The slingshot was very special to Archie since it’s the only thing he has left from his father who he look up to very much. He carried it always and he was somewhat natural in aiming and shooting with it. Archie wanted to become a gunslinger just as his father.
Even though he lived alone he always kept his spirit and was almost always seen with a smile on his face, the people in the block new about him stealing and always played the part of hating him when he stole stuff even though they really felt sorry for him and didn’t really mind giving away the food to him.
Everything went smooth until one day he stole from the wrong people. Archie managed, without knowing, to steal a devil fruit from one of the bypassing marine ships that were docking and ate it right in front of their eyes, still without knowing what it was, just to mock them. The reason was that earlier the same day they had been trying to capture him after they witnessed him stealing from one of the stands. After he ate it the Marines got angry and actually tried to kill him, but the fruit took effect quickly and Archie dashed away at high speed and no one was able to follow and Archie himself was surprised at what had happened to him.
After the incident the street would never be the same again and Archie had a bounty already at the age of 13 just a few weeks after he ate the fruit. The reason was that he had stole and ate the fruit basically. But also that with his new found power he was able to steal much more easily and quickly gained money at the speed he never would imagine. At first he stayed at different inns and hotels until he got old enough to get his own place. No one ever knew that it was him stealing all the money but people had their hints of that it was him since it was strange that a homeless person suddenly could afford more expensive stuff.
The years went on and Archie grew stronger and learned to use his powers more wisely. Also the slingshot was mainly replaced by two guns, although he always carried around the slingshot in his belt. Today he lives the life as a pirate, traveling and aiming to become the greatest gunslinger in the world while he’s still being chased by the marines.

Personality: Archie is very laidback; he never does things he doesn’t feel like doing unless he has to in order to survive. He also has a sense of justice and always helps the “weak”, although he blames the marine for his family’s disappearance.

Ship: none

Ship Flag: none

Devil Fruit: Hayai Hayai no Mi (Fast Fast fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: The user of this fruit is able to speed up him/herself by increasing his heart rate and metabolism, however at the cost of having to eat a lot to be able to power up. The more the person uses the power the more the person has to eat. It doesn't take much to run out of power and because of this the user of this fruit usually tends not to be very dependent on the power.

Special Abilities: Amazing gunslinger.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25)
:
Quick-Draw: Almost instantly draws his guns and shots if necessary.

Quick-Reload: Almost instantly reloads his guns.

Su-pa Ijin Kikanjuu (Super Devil Machinegun): During a short period of time Archie uses his devil fruit power to reload and shot at an amazingly high speed just like a machinegun.

Super Speed Shot: By pushing his weapon forward in a very high speed while shooting, Archie makes the bullet go extremely fast from the impact inside the barrel.

Thousand piercing bullets: In extremely high speed Archie shoots many bullets from every possible direction so that the enemy has almost nowhere to go.

Weapons/Items: Two normal dual barreled flintlocks, a cutlass and an old slingshot.

Goals: To become the world’s greatest gunslinger and travel the world for information on his parents.

Last edited by Zereon on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zereon

Zereon

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:46 am

bump?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:30 am

I assume that Thousand piercing bullet is similar to gum gum gatling?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Zereon

Zereon

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:01 pm

Well yeah, except I'm using real bullets and he's made of rubber and attacking from one front.
If any of my techniques would be simliar to that it would be Su-pa Ijin Kikanjuu.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:45 pm

APPROVED!!!!

it would be interesting to see him fight my char Sano, current holder of best gunslinger around here
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:52 pm

Until now, the only gun slinger.

Last edited by Iggy566 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:56 pm

yeah thats why
Back to top Go down
Zereon

Zereon

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:53 am

Ohhh really? Too bad, I liked The Matchlock Vigilantes. Wouldn't want them as enemies Razz But I guess it would be some sort of rival thing.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:00 am

ether way that would be one AWESOME fight
Back to top Go down
Zereon

Zereon

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Agreed. Very Happy
So is there anyway for us to make this happen? pirat
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:10 pm

yeah I will do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh   Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archie "Quick-Draw" Marsh
Page 1 of 1