One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Empty
PostSubject: I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..   I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 pm

You know why Julian..

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:06 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..   I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm

The second Buster Call in the history seems a BIT over the top. If you want to just have a fleet of Marines come after him, that would be better.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..   I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Okay. So like 2 ships is a fleet? or 1? I'll kindly edit it.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..   I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Hang on a sec. Take a look at the nerfed version of the DF you're using one more time:
Frog Dragon wrote:
... These powers include being able to push anything material/physical, even air. However, these capabilities are limited by the user's own strenght and while they could be used to block a sword-blow for example by exerting movement towards it, if the blow is stronger than your own strenght, you'll still be cut, though with less strenght...
A full fledged Nikyu DF simply ain't happening. This nerfed one seems alright, but it won't let you push things 1000 times stronger or anything. It's strictly limited by the user's strength. No reflecting super-ultra-powerful Pika-Pika beam kicks, either.

Define super-human strength specifically. How much he can lift, what he can break in a single punch... Etc. Nothing too over the top, since he's just starting out. He has an incredibly strong DF to boot. How is "Can Escape extremely tight Situations" a special ability? Elaborate?

As with the history... Why in the world was the second island he was on attacked out of the blue? The marines don't go blowing islands up for fun, contrary to common belief. It all seems a bit too plot convenient. With the first island, I'm sure the marines just thought they were growing the DF's, and that the island wasn't actually doing so? We don't have any proof in canon that DF's can just be grown like that, it's not gonna work.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..   I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 pm

We'll I already explained fully on that the had to many growing conspiracies that the they we're growing DF.

And when I say he can escape tight situations. Say he's trapped in a small room with a window and he's surrounded by two marines. He'll push one into the other then jump out the window. Simple. He like's peace so he's practiced getting out of fights.

The 2nd Island was attack because some one lived on the Island ratted him out for the reward. The person who ratted him out gave solid proof he lived on the Island. So they had to take no chances and had to try and wipe him out.

The rest I shall edit.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..   I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Hmm... The history still seems to border the absurd, but I suppose you're using your own characters in the history so it's your choice.

APPROVED, unless another mod/admin has any objections.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..   I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:13 am

>_> I in no way resemble that... I also feel that this was done with out my consent, a violation of something for sure but not the rules, though the paw paw fruit is a banned ability... just look at the rules
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..   I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've sent this character flying forever days and forever nights..
Page 1 of 1