One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Empty
PostSubject: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:50 pm

I would say a werewolf but I'm curious what everyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 pm

That depends on the series, level of control each monster has over their own abilities, what their abilities are, and how many of them are. There is not enough information for me to really give you an unbiased answer.

My biased answer is a werewolf, because I like dogs and I think werewolves are cool. And no, I'm not just basing that off of Twilight. In fact, werewolves don't even make an appearance in Twilight. (Though they are mentioned.) Just shape-shifters. Werewolves are not quite the same thing.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:01 pm

ok well that is fair enough but I was thinking that if it was between a large amount of zombies a few werewolves and middle amount of vampires that werewolves would win because of the fact that they would easily be able to slash through any of the other too and also because I too think they are awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:34 pm

I think that zombies would win since if they would be undead so that they would just keep going at them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:17 pm

guys! GUYS! INNISTRAD!... sorry... magic the gathering reference, but thats all the latest expansion is about, that and spirits

heres the break down

Zombies have numbers and day walking but lack intelligence and planing

Wherewolves have the highest physical power but its limited to night once a month, they are also imune to the zombie virus (can only be killed by silver) otherwise they fair no beter than regular humans, though as such they would still have decent chance

Vampires have intelligence, experience and subordinates along with inhuman speed stamina and the ability to become a bat and fly, however their activities are limited exclusively to night and their weaknesses are more numerous then both zombies and werewolves

As unlikely as this seems I propose a senario similar to the underworld prequels would take place, vampires recruiting the underclass werewolves to protect them by day and vice versa, this would make for an effective method of survival once an aproprpriate stronghold is established, as vampires and wherewolves have inteligance they would likley percive zombies as a more immidate threat, both to themselves and vampires food suplies and would likley put aside their differances
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:29 pm

this is true admin although werewolves can also change when their pulse is raised.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Wow. Shocked That was an excellent explanation, Admin-sama. And since you used the classic abilities of each monster, I don't think anyone can complain. Except Metal, apparently. Very Happy

(Must...resist...urge...to make...magical...monster...RP!)

Anyway, more seriously, I'm not so sure about that one, Metal. Which series/ancient legend are you getting it from? Because I'm pretty sure that is not how the original monster worked.

Actually the original werewolf was probably the Indian Skinwalker, but I'm not counting it.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:41 pm

I can't remember but I heard it from somewhere and I'm not arguing I'm just bringing up the point that that is also a belief with were wolves
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:13 am

I think Zombies take it.

If you use the most classic examples of each particular supernatural creature in this three-way fight, we'll set the scenario with the following assumptions:

Zombies - Slow, Strong, Mindless. Also, classical zombieism spreads like wildfire through the living population; highly contagious. Numbers are likely to be very high.

Werewolf - Fast, Strong, Wild. Traditional werewolves only transform in the full moon and have no self control during this time; they're probably the weakest here.

Vampire - Fast, Strong, Transformation, Intelligence. A classic vampire is immortal for all intents and purposes, only being killable by starvation, sunlight, and a few other methods (classic wooden stake, etc.)

The werewolves are very likely to be killed while in human form by the zombies. The vampires would have no trouble avoiding the zombies or fighting them off if they needed to; presumably, vampires are immune to zombification as a result of already being a form of undead. In overall strength, Vampires win easily.

However, the issue of food pops up. Zombies go hand-in-hand with apocalypse; if they're not stopped, zombies eventually kill off all the humans and the vampires die from lack of food. Simply avoiding the zombies is not an option.

The most likely scenario is that the vampires fortify some sort of area, either an island or bunker or something, with a large number of humans in it. They act as protectors to these humans, helping them weather the zombie apocalypse. Unlike in Admin's scenario where the Werewolves protect the Vampires by day, these humans very likely will have no idea that they're being aided by the Vampires; if they did, they might try to turn on/kill them once the Zombies became less of a threat.

More likely, the Vampires stay hidden, just doing enough to ensure than their "human preserve" is kept healthy. Werewolves are probably killed off as they're discovered to prevent lycanthropy from spreading and causing additional problems with the food source. The humans unwittingly protect the vampires in the process of protecting themselves from the zombies; every now and then, the vampires pick off a couple of them at night to feed.

Once the zombie situation is under control, the vampires will manipulate events so that they can begin making additional human colonies, as one will not sustain them indefinitely. If the zombie epidemic is completely beaten, they win; if not, they just expand by securing one additional colony at a time until they have a large enough breeding population to be assured food for the indefinite future.

Assuming nothing crazy goes wrong during the day, Vampires win by planning and strategy. As long as they can keep some humans alive to breed, they can weather the Zombie Apocalypse without too much difficulty. Werewolves may survive as well if hidden among the human population but, as mentioned, will be killed if they are discovered. Ultimately, a vampire-win scenario seems the likeliest.

However, we're making a lot of assumptions. If the werewolves are those newfangled super-werewolves that can just transform whenever and remain in control, they stand a good shot of weeding out and killing the vampires. They can then use the same trick the vampires did, throwing their lot in with a human fortification, manipulating them to protect themselves. In this scenario, the edge is still for the vampires, but the werewolves are about a 40% contender.

If the zombies are of the variety that possess any sort of cunning, even on a primal, animal level, they actually stand a very good shot at the win. If we assume that the zombies are partially sentient, capable of simple trickery and basic logic, the chances of the fortification becoming compromised and zombieism breaking out among the protected population during the day becomes very, very high. Zombies have an easy win condition; all they have to do is infect a single person inside the compound and they basically win.

Overall Score:

Vampires likely win if we assume classical Zombies/Werewolves/Vampires.

Toss up between Vamps and Wolves if it's they're World of Darkness/White Wolf style.

Zombies get an easy win over both if they have any form of intelligence.

Personally, though, I'll throw my lot in with the zombies any day.

BRAAAAIIIIINS!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 am

My GOD News. Your intellect baffles me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?    Who would win in a fight between vampires, werewolves and zombies?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1