One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TomAbz

TomAbz

(GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Empty
PostSubject: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Rex Was sitting around a fire he has made on this ... island. An island with monsters he has never seen before, Plants that bite at his heels as he walks past and birds that guffaw at his attemps at gathering food. rex has been on the run for 7 months now. He hopes he lost the marines on the last island. This island seems like it was quite deserted and there wont be any trouble. As he starts to relax he heres a bush rustle.

"Who goes there?" Rex shouts at the foilage.

He takes up his fighting stance and rubs his rings ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Smatch's ship had just landed on this strange island and he had began to search around it for some food as he was hungry and his ship was running extremely low supplies. Smatch noticed palm trees and climbed up one to knock down a coconut. Smatch pulled one loose and as he did so he lost his grip on the trunk and fell from the the tree landing in a bush still holding the coconut. Smatch was happy to still be holding the coconut but in a little bit of pain from the drop. He heard someone shout who goes there and stood up to see where the voice came from.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Rex Made Goltana hes golden katana and cut down some of the foilage. He was surpsied to see a man with a coconut looking at him.

"You dont look like a marine" Rex said relieved that it wasnt his pursuers.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Sitting on top of a tree branch, high above Rex, Iken watched as he jumped at the sound of a rustling bush. The kid was rather jumpy, even the bushes seemed to scare him. Well then again, this whole island was somewhat like a big natural death trap. The only reason Iken was here was to scout out some talent, since the island was so hard to survive on, people constantly used it to sharpen their skills and train. Iken had yet to see Rex's skills, but he hoped he would soon. The monsters on the island were large and tough to kill, just right for toughening someone up.

"Yeah you watch that dangerous bush." Iken said jokingly as he looked down at Rex.

Looking to the side, Iken could sense someone else on the island. The new comer seemed to be a good candidate as well, however Iken would have to wait and see. He watched as Rex reacted to not only one voice but another. Would he think it's some kind of ambush or trap, or would he believe they were just travelers.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Smatch looked to see a man sitting in a tree, he smiled at him too then pulled out one of his blades from the sheath on his forearm. Smatch smashed the coconut open then began drinking from it then said to Rex and Inken "Who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:07 pm

"So i wasnt the only one who noticed"
Rex pointed his sword at the tree iken was sitting in

"I dont trust what i cant see show yourself"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Iken leaped from the tree branch he was sitting on. He landed in front of of Rex, only a few inches away. With a big smile Iken looked Rex in the eyes showing Rex his confidence. "No need to worry, as you can see I don't even have my weapons drawn." said Iken his smile fading a bit. "Now, I'm here looking for talent you could say. I'm recruiting for one of the bigger crews around and need quality members." Iken in formed the two. Turning around Iken looked towards Smatch to get a better look at him. "Hehe it seems I'm not the only one. Isn't that right "Drop Dead Pirate"." said Iken doing air quotes with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Rex put Goltana away. this might be his way into establish himself as a shichibukai. He wants to become one so he can find a way to return his kingdom back to normal without the marines on his back

"Iken... ive seen the posters... "

Rex's gets down to look at smatch

"The Captain of the drop deads."

"Well how can i prove myself iken-san"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Smatch watched Inken and then said "I'm not here looking for talented pirates, I came here for food I'm bloody hungry." Smatch then finished the coconut and walked over to Inken and Rex. "Yeah I'm the captain of the Drop Dead Pirates. But what are you doing here Inken aren't you a Yonkou and you I've never seen or heard of" Smatch looked at Inken worrying what he could do to him and looked at Rex not worrying at all. As far as he could tell this other guy was just starting out as a pirate.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:34 pm

These were intimidating men. Rex could feel they both had immense strength and that they were to be respected.

"Ive come here to become my own man! And i will do what it takes become stronger! at the moment the marines are after me and i would appreciate it if i could get off this island my ship... my ship was gunned down and because of my devil fruit abillity i cant get off this island" "
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:40 pm

"Hehe, looks like the cat's out of the bag. Oh well, I guess there isn't anything I can do about it now." Iken said looking at Smatch. "Anyway, like I said, I'm scouting out talent. I don't usually get to go out on my own for obvious reasons. So when I can get out and around the crew and the marines I look from new members. The more the merrier, as they say." said Iken revising an old saying. Subconsciously grabbing the hilt of his sword, Iken sensed around a 30 meter area around him. He was looking for any other living creatures, such as humans or the monstrous animal inhabitants of the island.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Smatch looked at Inken then said "I may know a guy whose worthy enough to join your crew, he turned down my crew but then again that's cause we're kinda rivals." Smatch wiped his mouth then smiled at Inken and said "So since your looking for some new crew members what do you think about us so far?" Smatch was curious what a yonokou's view of him would be.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:59 pm

As the two men talked. A giant Komodo dragon 22 feet tall burst through the trees. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH" The roar blew rex's hair back. "Here's my chance to prove myself! Golden armor :Defense!" The beast charged and Rex grabbed it by the nostrils as it pushed him back . He used its weight against it and threw it over his hip. An old wrestling move the gaurds taught him at the palace.

The komodo dragon got back up and looked more pissed off

"Beat that!" Rex challenged the man next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines   (GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(GOFF)Rex Goldfinger on the run from marines
Page 1 of 1