One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there currently a King of Pirates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeFanBoy

AnimeFanBoy

Is there currently a King of Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Is there currently a King of Pirates   Is there currently a King of Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:49 am

In One Piece presumably the one who gets one piece becomes king of the pirates. Was whitebeard ever king of the pirates? I frankly believe his power was overrated Sleep Other than that how would anyone know if said person got one piece, will they just be like hey guys i got one piece.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Is there currently a King of Pirates   Is there currently a King of Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:57 am

There was never really any hints that anyone was ever called the King of Pirates before Gol...and no White Beard wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Is there currently a King of Pirates   Is there currently a King of Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 am

Im gonna be so mad of onepeice turns out to be a cop out like "the treasure of friendship" or an IOU from roger... also no, a ynkou and a pirate king are notthe same thing..
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Is there currently a King of Pirates   Is there currently a King of Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
Im gonna be so mad of one peice turns out to be a cop out like "the treasure of friendship" or an IOU from roger... also no, a yonkou and a pirate king are not the same thing..

I'd Lol so much. But yeah, they were trying to make White beard pirate king. And where close to doing it. But then the War happened.
Back to top Go down
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: Is there currently a King of Pirates   Is there currently a King of Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:25 pm

I think the treasure was just meant to throw the world into chaos for the World Government in all honesty. I mean, Roger and his crew were the only people so far in the OP world to ever find all the ponyglyphs as well as read them and know the world's full history. They've already clarified that the Gorsei dudes are the real bad guys and they were willing to destroy Robin's whole entire island just to make sure that their past wasn't found out.

Rayleigh compares Luffy to Roger and Luffy was a good lovable guy who cared about his friends and cared about people. If Roger is meant to be a good guy and was executed by the WG, if you knew who the real vilians in the world were wouldn't you wanna make their life hard too? (lol)

Whitebeard already stated that Blackbeard wasn't the man Roger was waiting for declaring its a D. user that he expects to find the truth. I believe the treasure has something to do more with the adventure itself or the world's real villans and past if not both.

And as far as the pirate king thing, I think thats more of a Gol Roger epithet than a real title. The first man to ever sail the entire world and conquer the Grandline should have a special epithet because they did what no other man did. Well, idk, I kind of see it like I see the supernovas title for the rookies. It could have some significance but I don't think there ever was one before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there currently a King of Pirates   Is there currently a King of Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there currently a King of Pirates
Page 1 of 1