One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Usopps New Body

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
AnimeFanBoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeFanBoy

AnimeFanBoy

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:46 am

So what do you guys think of Usopps being ripped now (anime). I completely loled because he went from that fat mess to that. What he did tops the "300" workout. I feel like he will become extremely conceited starting now.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 am

My fondest wish is for Ussop to actually be able to use a five ton hammer, have no one believe him, then prove his lies true.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:57 pm

I personally think they dumbed down Usopps awesome entrance. How he used the Star without being detected in the Anime. And snuck up on Nami made me gain a lot of respect for him.

But I do wanna see his abilities physically now. Seeing him hide again made me kinda irritated.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 pm

To be fair, cowardice is a giant part of Usopp's character. For him to stop being a full on coward, he'd have to have some on-screen shit happen to him... really, him hiding is part of his characterization.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Still <_< I thought He'd be a bit more coragus after the time skip. On account he said he'd become a warrior and what not. Then again..if he became a Brave Warrior Usopp's Dream would be fulfilled o _O
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:17 am

who cares, Usopps old character and new character are awesome. Human beings are generally cowards, it takes a superhuman effort to fight when you know you are no match for your opponent. I bet none of you have half the courage Usopp has.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I do
Back to top Go down
kinG_Card

kinG_Card

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:42 pm

I miss Sogeking!

Ru ru rara ruuuuuuuu!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Usopps New Body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usopps New Body   Usopps New Body Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usopps New Body
Page 1 of 1