One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Gideon sighed as the man walked out of the place. Oh well he thought I can find plenty of other helmsmen around. He then remembered he was going to ask Keeram something. He turned to him and smiled.

"Oh, right, I just remembered, would you like to join my crew?" he asked

He was about wait for a response when he heard Hugo's voice outside from where the man had just left. He sighed and walked outside to see Hugo harassing the man. He then looked at him and scowled. He had told Hugo not to attack or eat anyone.

"Hugo!" Gideon yelled "I said no eating anyone" Gideon then looked apologetically at Andrew "I'm sorry, my first mate is a little...feeding happy" Gideon said after finding the right word.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Silvio saw the fishman talk to the old man and wondered, Would fishman make good sushi? He wasn't hungry but he had all of these crazy thoughts in his head which tempted him to ask and learn from his mistake if he would make one, which is highly probable. Silvio wasn't even thinking of the consequences that would fall upon him if he talked to the fishman because it was all blocked out by thoughts like, If he ate shark fin soup, would it be cannibalism? or I wonder if shark tastes any good..... Even if he did, he could cut the shark up with his skills in swordsmanship. Silvio checked his katana which was sheathed, cleaned, sharpened and ready for battle if it was there and it was. He approached the Hugo from behind and asked him, "Hey fishy, if you ate shark fin soup would it be cannibalism to you?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Hugo heard someone behind him, answering his captain first before confronting the brave soul. "Fine, I wont eat the older men... but if the rumors are true I'll probably end up Kidna- I mean asking him politely to come with us.." Hugo turned around to find the person that asked him about Cannibalism, "Captain.. of all days to give me the order not to Kill it HAD to be today.. fine I'll answer your question, I eat anything.. including my own species if I was hungry enough, meat is meat, whether you would consider it Cannibalism..."
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Allen walked out after he had finished eating and followed the people he saw walk in they looked interesting enough and after some eaves dropping he heard that there captain was exceptionally strong.

He walked about 15 paces behind them and watched as the bull shark fishman stopped and started talking to someone. The wind picked up blowing his hair in his eyes and he could no longer hear them until it passed. I'll watch them for a little longer to decide if they are strong enough for me to join or not he thought to himself. He pushed his red hair aside and waited for them to move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Gideon sighed and buried his face in his palm. Hugo is a bit of a loose cannon Gideon thought. He then looked over at the man who challenged Hugo, and turned around to look at him. The man didn't look very challenging, especially for Hugo. He smirked to himself and looked at the man again sighing.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be" Gideon muttered under his breath, quoting Shakespeare's "Midsummers Night Dream"

He then put his hand on his sword sheath, just in case this man was stronger than he appeared.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 pm

"Hm, I would count it as cannibalism. Oh hey, do you have a starfish friend? Or a sponge friend? Or a squid friend?" Silvio was getting himself into a pile full of danger but he was too busy laughing and thinking of stupid questions to even care. He was having a blast asking all of these questions even if he had gotten injured because of it. "Do you think shark meat makes good sushi?" Silvio asked with a stupid look on his face, which was covered by the wrapping on his face. "I've never tasted shark before, have you? I guess so because you said you would even eat your own kind if you were hungry enough. Hey old guy! Do you think shark meat would make good sushi?" He was feeling rather talkative today for some odd reason, everyone who could hear it was snickering at Silvio's stupidity. Then he took off the wraps on his face and said, "Whew, it was getting uncomfortable in there."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Keeram's eyes widened when the old helmsman rejected Gideon in that way. That had been very rude, even Keeram felt offendedwith that and the old man leaving the restaurant just like that. Keeram followed Gideon, and when Gideon asked him to join his crew, Keeram's eyes widened. Gideon was a pirate with a bounty of 35 million belli, the sole fact of travelling with him would put the government's eyes on him, and his father could find him and return him to his country. But on the other hand, that man wanted to go into the grandline, the place where Keeram wanted to go and explore. They said that the weather in the grandline changed constantly and the islands were totally different from one another. But Gideon ran to stop a big monster that Gideon called his first mate to stop threatening the old man. Keeram's words had stopped in the tip of his tongue, he sighed.

And now apparently another man joined the conversation, Keeram approached Gideon, trying to keep a little distance with that weird creature that seemed half human half shark.

"Well Gideon, if you can help me fulfill my dream of exploring the world and protecting me from my father, king of the Ryoorinin Kingdom, I will trav-"-Suddenly, Keeram noticed that he had something that he shouldnt have said ...-"Oh damn, I shouldn't have said that... now it's obvious that you will not like to have a prince of one of the world government's countries in your crew."

Keeram turned around and ran into the town, trying to stay away from his now pirate friends, or something like that. He couldnt put them in that danger... he realized, they were like the country he had to rule and protect.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

As Tarin walked away down the street, he heard the challenge from the fishman, to which he stopped in his tracks, just about holding back the temptation to punch the fishman, until Gideon apoligised for his crewmates behaviour. "Hey rookie, the reason I aint joining ya is simply because i'm old and retired, probably wont be going anywhere unless if the marines show up.", the elderly helmsman told the young pirate, considering his explanation to be as good as an apolegy, before continuing to head over to his home in the outskirts of town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain   30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 Sword Pirates Chapter Two: Quest for a Helmsman; Conquering Reverse Mountain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2