One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yin Yang Pirates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ruthja03

ruthja03

Yin Yang Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Yin Yang Pirates   Yin Yang Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Crew Name: Yin Yang Pirates

Captains: Ra "Yang" Feat
Lucifer "Yin" Feat

Flag: Yin Yang Pirates YinYangJollyRoger

Ship: Whitest night-
Side: Pirate

Crurent Members: Captain/Swordsman- Ra "Yang" Feat https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4932-ra-yang-feat
Captain/Assassin- Lucifer "Yin" Feat https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4933-lucifer-yin-feat

Crew Goals: Protect each other

Crew History: The current member are are brothers that escaped there hometown after an incident with the Marines they are currently sailing together looking for new allies

Expeting new members: Yes

Last edited by ruthja03 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Yin Yang Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin Yang Pirates   Yin Yang Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:36 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yin Yang Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin Yang Pirates   Yin Yang Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 pm

nice flag, did you make it yourself? if so Im really impressed with your use of ground and figure to work with the contours of the normally flat design and that you actually made your own
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
StiX

StiX

Yin Yang Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin Yang Pirates   Yin Yang Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm

i would love to apply for any open positions if you find one for me!
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4691-sai-firebolt-smith[url][/url]
Back to top Go down

Yin Yang Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin Yang Pirates   Yin Yang Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:11 pm

As one of the captains of the Yin Yang pirates I would happily accept you into the crew but you would have to change your characters alliance to pirates and name a position your character would be able to fill.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

Yin Yang Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin Yang Pirates   Yin Yang Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:53 pm

easy to change, and since one of the captains is already an assassin maybe a scout, something to do with speed but he doesn't really have a cooking or shipwright kind of ability.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

Yin Yang Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin Yang Pirates   Yin Yang Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm going to be pulling my character off of this rp. he hasn't done anything to change the plot yet if you do start again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yin Yang Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin Yang Pirates   Yin Yang Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yin Yang Pirates
Page 1 of 1