One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fera "Anvil" Aes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagernaauum

Fera "Anvil" Aes Empty
PostSubject: Fera "Anvil" Aes   Fera "Anvil" Aes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Name: Fera "Anvil" Aes
Bounty: 1050
Species: Human
Allegiance: Likes pirates more than he likes the World Government.
Home Village/Ocean: West Blue
Appearance: Fera is quite long for his age, but reckoning he is 12 years old, he isn't that tall. He almost weights nothing, as he lived as
a simple blacksmith for many years, and could not afford enough food. His arms is an other story though, as he has wielded
heavy hammers day after day, year after year, his muscle has grown large, and there is no doubt that he is as strong as an adult.
He has short black hair and blue eyes. His choice of clothing varies greatly.
History: Fera was very young when his parents died, and was instead raised by an blacksmith. The Blacksmith taught him everything he knew
and during 8 years he watched and trained as a blacksmith. The blacksmith passed away after these ten years, leaving no one
to take care of Fera, and thus he had to take care of himself. He took over the blacksmiths role in the village and made whatever
people came asking for. The blacksmith had left an all special hammer in his care, the Hinote Kanadzuchi, which he worked with
during one year, and learned how to handle it perfectly. One day, a group of marines settled in a fortress close to the village
and started to push down the villagers. The villagers lived like this for quite a long while, before they finally decided to
fight against them. They gathered outside of the Gates of the fortress, but could by no means open the gates. It was at this
moment Fera stepped forward, and broke down the gate with one mighty attack. The constant use of his hammer had made him really
strong, due to it's heavy weight. He killed all of the marines in there, at the same time as the villagers stood, terrified of
his strenght. The World Governement placed a small bounty on him, and this and what he had done scared all the people in the
village, and they started to refuse to buy things from him as a result of this. As he couldn't make his living in this town anymore, he went out to sea...
Personality: Fera is a quite shy and silent person, and he seldom talks if someone doesn't ask him.. He acts when neccesary, even if it means facing a much stronger opponent, and perhaps a certain death - if it can make
Ship: None
Ship Flag: None
Devil Fruit: None
Special Abilities: Steady grip - Fera never let's go of his tools/weapons if it's not neccesary. It's almost impossible to disarm him
if he doesn't want to be disarmed.
Learned techniques:
1. Flame Strike - By placing his hammer at a position, and then striking it with his other hammer, he can deliver an strong attack which will cause flames to emit.
2. Hammer gun - By throwing up objects into the air, and then hitting them with his hammer, he can send them flying towards enemies.
3. Hell's Hammer - Throwing his hammer, it reaches extreme speeds, due to the spinning and moving forward when hitting an oponent it will cause an minor flame "explosion" damaging anyone nearby, while the target will take heavy damage and intense heat damage. This makes the Blazing Hammer unusable for 2 rounds, and all attacks using it is disabled.
4. Master Smith - As long as he haves what resources neccesary he can repair or create a weapon quickly at any time. It's also possible for him to place one hammer beneath someones weapon, and then slamming down his other hammer, in an attempt to destroy the weapon, or bend it. If weapon is destroyed or bent, it won't be as effective as usual, if they are usable at all; that is.
5. Flame Shot - By swinging his Blazing hammer and then suddenly stop, a bolt of flames continues to move on forward.
6. Rapid Flame Shot - Fera swings his Blazing hammer several times, and suddenly stops, causing several bolts of flames to appear.
7. Flame Wave - Fera Slams his Blazing hammer into the ground, sending an large wave of flames in the direction of him.
Weapons/items: Blazing Hammer (Hinote Kanadzuchi) and an ordinary Hammer.
Goal: To gather all the three "Godly Forged" Weapons, or atleast keep them from the wrong hands.

Does that look okay?
Tell me if something looks unclear.

Last edited by Sagernaauum on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Fera "Anvil" Aes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fera "Anvil" Aes   Fera "Anvil" Aes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:11 pm

I have a problem with Shield Melting '

allso we will talk later about these weapons
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sagernaauum

Fera "Anvil" Aes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fera "Anvil" Aes   Fera "Anvil" Aes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Okay :p

That talk sounds scary :p

Shield melting could be removed, no worries
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Fera "Anvil" Aes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fera "Anvil" Aes   Fera "Anvil" Aes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:46 pm

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sagernaauum

Fera "Anvil" Aes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fera "Anvil" Aes   Fera "Anvil" Aes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 pm

So then, fixed it in the description.

Ahh! You meant those weapons Smile

They all got the basic principle as the hammer, they all got an gem in them which has "eaten" devil fruits, only the element varies, the sword is a large twohanded one, and the "spears" is really throwing darts, and their power grow stronger the faster you attack with them. :p Just so that you know Smile (A bit of tweaking is always possible)

Uhh... Searching for a crew next, is it?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Fera "Anvil" Aes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fera "Anvil" Aes   Fera "Anvil" Aes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:09 pm

yeah go for a crew, we can disscuss that then, as for the weapons I knew that, I meant we have a limit on devil weapons per charater and that it is one, but that dosnt take from your max DF users of three
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fera "Anvil" Aes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fera "Anvil" Aes   Fera "Anvil" Aes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fera "Anvil" Aes
Page 1 of 1