One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon) Empty
PostSubject: The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon)   The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:38 pm

The Ship Music

The Wind blew the sail of a large Marine Warship South. The Lower ranking Marines were workings valorously to keep the ship moving. Men were keeping the sails loose. Some were in the lower deck, cooking meals for the working soldiers. Some running food in and out of the doors. Some Soldiers sitting eating their sandwiches. Yes this was a normal day on a Navy Ship. Up at the Captains room, were a particular Marine dwelled. One who's reputation in the Marines had sky rocketed as being one of the Marines most deadly attributes. With his feet kicked up, and sat back in his huge throne like chair. He Held his finger up to his eyes and began to make it glow a bright yellow light.

[Presentation Box]
Name: Gideon Newton
Power: Pika Pika No Mi (Light Light Fruit)

"...Oi..Oi Oi..Oi...This is such a boring voyage..Spencer..go find me something to do.."

Spencer had been under the command of Gideon for the past month. He had be sailing as Gideon's Co-Captian. Mostly the Captain, due to Gideon being so lazy. Spencer, who was sitting in a chair, similar to Gideon's but no were near as large or fancy looking. Turned towards him and stopped writing the files that were possibly Gideon's job. Spencer then turned towards Gideon and yelled at him.

[Presentation Box]
Name:Spencer Train
Power: Fist Fighter, Roushiki

"THEN DO YOUR OWN WORK YOU ASSHOLE!"

"..Oi..Oi Oi...Why would I do that?"

"BECAUSE ITS PART OF YOUR JOB!"

"We'll I don't like my job.."

"YOU DON'T HAVE YOU LIKE IT MORON! ITS PART OF YOUR RANK!"

"Steven-chaaaaan..Spencer is yelling at me again..."

[Presentation Box]
Name: Steven
Power: Transforming Cyborg, Human Swiss Army Knife

Steven leaned on the right wall of the room and looked at Spencer and Gideon bickering like children again. Steven was only on the ship because he was assigned it. If it were up to him, he'd be back at Ludwiginton. Sleeping. Steven then turned towards the two of them and raised one eye brow way up high.

"..Eh..So what.........your both morons. Its your fault for being a lower rank Spencer..you have to do what he says. But I gotta gree with Spencer Gideon. Do your own damn paper work.."

"Fine Fine Fine Fiiiine..Fine Fine Fine Fine..............Fine..."

Spencer then read on one of the papers he was going over and noticed it was a Marine recruitment sheet. He saw a new name.

"By the way..we have a new recruit on the ship.."
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon)   The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 am

Jacob was in the crows nest looking across the blue sea. It was a beautiful day and Jacob really loved days like this. He could just relax and not have a worry in the world. He was the newest recruit to this ship that was under the command of vice admiral gideon. Actually he hasn't even met the man yet. "I wonder what he is like." Thought Jacob
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon)   The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Gideon leaned back further and pointed at Spencer. With out having clear view of his position. He stopped his finger from glowing and began swirling his finger around in the air. Creating a small beam of light that was emitting from the tip of his finger.

"..Spencer..Go break in the new recruit..or just bring him here.."

Spencer nodded and left the room. When he made it out side, he was saluted by 3 passing lower ranking Marines. He waved at them to show at ease and looked around for Jacob, the new recruit. He walked down the stairs to the main deck and looked around more thurally.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN THE NEW RECRUITMENT?"
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon)   The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Jacob laid down in the nest now and just looked at the clouds until he heard someone making noise down below and asking for the new recruit. So he hauled himself over the edge and landed in front of the man."I'm him sir." He said raising his hand up in a salute posistion
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon)   The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Spencer looked Jacob up and down to examine the new recruit. He was a small fragiel looking kid. Though if he was recruited and accepted to this ship, he must be something special.

"I will be your head instructor while you sail on this ship. You answer to me, and me alone unless Vice Admiral Gideon addresses you other wise..I am Coronal Spencer.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon)   The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vice Admiral Takes On A Apprentice (Open to ruth and any other rookie Marines who wish to be trained by Vice Admiral Gideon)
Page 1 of 1