One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found something you all might be interested in.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

I found something you all might be interested in. Empty
PostSubject: I found something you all might be interested in.   I found something you all might be interested in. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:41 am

Well, here's the thing. For years....well more like a year and a 1/2....i have been searching through cyber space for a working, nonglitching, Nintendo DS emulator. And I am hear to anounce that I have found it. I am currently testing it out with different DS rom games and so far they all work on it. none of them skip or get messed up sounds from the game, they work just like you would have a real DS right in front of you.

and so if you are interested in knowing where I got it, post here and ask. if not, well, don't.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: I found something you all might be interested in.   I found something you all might be interested in. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:13 am

I do!
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: I found something you all might be interested in.   I found something you all might be interested in. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:29 am

Duh! Ds is the bomb of course i want to know where you got it
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: I found something you all might be interested in.   I found something you all might be interested in. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:30 pm

Current update on research: This the only emulator that works with most games with out skips. currently i have tried a few on it and i doscovered its still not perfect. games with alote of 3-d graphics don't show the graphics and if the sound in it is to complicated, then it scratches a little bit.

I downloaded it here:

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/nocashgba.html

I also found a very good rom site and its:

http://www.ds-downloads.com/organs/roms.php

ENJOY MY FELLOW GAMERS!!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: I found something you all might be interested in.   I found something you all might be interested in. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 pm

what games did you download?
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: I found something you all might be interested in.   I found something you all might be interested in. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:05 pm

alote of differnt ones. to long to name them now. at this second i am testing advanced wars..so far so good on this one.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: I found something you all might be interested in.   I found something you all might be interested in. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:06 pm

Oh yeah I have No$GBA 2.6, thanks for the rom web site though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found something you all might be interested in.   I found something you all might be interested in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found something you all might be interested in.
Page 1 of 1