One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rubber Air Bag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Rubber Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Rubber Air Bag   Rubber Air Bag Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Weapon name: Rubber Air Bag

Description: A Rubber Air Bag hidden under Bonard Scott Ludwig's coat. Its pear white and is strapped around his body like a breastplate.

Weapon special abilities: Causes physical attacks such as shots from cannon balls to be shot back at the shooter with 10x the force. Can be used to propel Bonard into the air.

It can be cut by a sword. Its like Luffy's Gomu Gomu Balloon.

Back to top Go down

Rubber Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubber Air Bag   Rubber Air Bag Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:42 pm

How the hell would an air bag be able to reflect cannon balls?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Rubber Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubber Air Bag   Rubber Air Bag Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:36 am

The same way Luffy does
Back to top Go down

Rubber Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubber Air Bag   Rubber Air Bag Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 am

... Luffy is actually tougher than a simple rubber air bag. A rubber air bag would get punched by the cannon ball. Luffy also doesn't reflect things at 10 times force last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Rubber Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubber Air Bag   Rubber Air Bag Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Well I made the bag like that because Bonard has no super traits at all..This Air Bag is for desperate moments to escape, or counter some one who tries to hit him.
Back to top Go down

Rubber Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubber Air Bag   Rubber Air Bag Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 pm

It seems more than desperate moments of escape; as far as counter attacks go it is too ridiculous to say that an airbag could reflect any attack at 10x the force.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Rubber Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubber Air Bag   Rubber Air Bag Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Okay. I'll edit it. I'll make it so that it just makes the attacker lose balance. Giving Bonard time to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rubber Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubber Air Bag   Rubber Air Bag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rubber Air Bag
Page 1 of 1