One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pika Pika No Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Pika Pika No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Pika Pika No Mi   Pika Pika No Mi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Name: Pika Pika no Mi (Glint Glint Fruit)
Type: Logia
Effect: This fruit makes the user immune to normal attacks by turning his body into photons and allows him to create beams of light from his body. It also enables him to move at the speed of light and transport himself by means of reflection. He can enhance his kicks, punches, and other physical attacks by transferring the speed of light into what ever part of him is attacking. Causing the attack to do ten times the damage.
User: Xaldin Tralane Herron (Will find it in a Thread)
Growth curve:
0%: Can create shining bright lights through any part of his body.
10%: Can create small laser beams from the users fingers. (30 times per thread) (goes up by 5 when it levels up)
20%: Can shoot beams that explode from his fingers. (10 times per thread) (goes up by 1 when it levels up)
30%: Can defy gravity and allows him to stay afloat in mid air. (20 times per thread. It goes up by 10 when it levels up)
40%: Can send off tiny balls of light from his palm and have them detonte like small grenades. Causing small explosions.
50%: Can conduct the speed of light and put it into any part of his body to enhance the attack to do damage as if something was being hit by the speed of light. (Will boost a users Strength level by 20%. Can do this only 10 times per thread. Goes up by 5 when percentage levels up. It loses 1% every time its used.)
60%: Can create Weapons of light. Such as Swords, Staffs, and Whips. For a short period of time. (Weapons stay stable for 10 post. He can only create 3 weapons per thread.)
70%: Automatically turns into his element.
80%: Can shoot beams of light through his eyes to cause massive explosions. (Can do this 3 times, when it hits 100%. He can do it 20 times.)
90%: Can travel through light. He can also bounce off walls and other solid objects.
100% Can create a light so bright it temporally Blinds a person. (For the rest of the thread)
Ability Points Cost: (a mod will add an ability points cost after approveing the fruit)

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Pika Pika No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika Pika No Mi   Pika Pika No Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 am

Please change the 100% power: permanently robbing people of their eyesight is more damaging than you might think. Perhaps, if you REALLY want to keep the blinding, then you could change it to 'for the rest of the thread', because quite honestly, permanent blinding almost seems like an insult to the affected person.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Pika Pika No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika Pika No Mi   Pika Pika No Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Yeah I was thinking about that too.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Pika Pika No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika Pika No Mi   Pika Pika No Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 pm

The 50% thing actually really does not make sense. Think of force equals mass times acceleration.

Try making it so your weird light-speed can be reflected off of objects to avoid having to go in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Pika Pika No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika Pika No Mi   Pika Pika No Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Yeah thats what Kizaru can do. I just explained it wrong.
And its like..you know how once you pick up speed if you slam into something you'll be hurt. The faster your going, the harder it hurts. Well that's how my kicks will be. I can conduct the speed of light's speed into kicks or punches. But they loose power if I do them excessively. I'm really only going to use that ability for opponents who are much higher in level then me and Giants.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Pika Pika No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika Pika No Mi   Pika Pika No Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Seriously, TBL, just go for the reflecting thing. Any mass going at the speed of light's force would be RIDICULOUS. Like, actually ridiculous.

Reflected beam-travel stuff or nothing.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Pika Pika No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika Pika No Mi   Pika Pika No Mi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Edited. And it only boost's the users original strength by 20%, so its damage. But not a 1 hit K.O.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pika Pika No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pika Pika No Mi   Pika Pika No Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pika Pika No Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Advanced Area :: Devil Fruit Registry-
Jump to: