One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2_handed Crossbow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

2_handed Crossbow Empty
PostSubject: 2_handed Crossbow   2_handed Crossbow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 pm

weapon name: Requiescat

description: Requiescat is a tho handed crossbow that is used by Caroline (My Assasin char im working on atm)
it works like a ballista, except in a much smaller fashion.

weapon special abilities: it can fire explosives. the explosions are as big as the one the collars on slaves are

history: Caroline made this weapon herself during the course of 4 years out the wood from a tree in her backyard.

Last edited by Specter Law on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

2_handed Crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2_handed Crossbow   2_handed Crossbow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:29 am

Well...
I have a problem with the seastone tipped arrows. It's bad enough we have every other weapon coated with it, I don't think we really need to shoot it around never to be found again.
Please put more information on those explosives as well, f.e. how strong they are, if they will explode on impact or only with heat around, etc...
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

2_handed Crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2_handed Crossbow   2_handed Crossbow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:32 pm

well, i can ditch the seastone tipped arrows, i understand why.

The explosives blow up on impact... at i was thinking it could be like explosive dials or something like that
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

2_handed Crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2_handed Crossbow   2_handed Crossbow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Ditching the seastone fired arrows would be appreciated, thank you.
I hope you're saying the explosions would be as big as the ones created by dials, because if you're saying they are dials, I kind of still have the same problem that dials are rare. I mean, more rare than seastone.
You don't have to specify what kind of explosives they are, but putting the radius of the explosion they cause, or at least the estimated damage (as in "small explosions") would be great.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

2_handed Crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2_handed Crossbow   2_handed Crossbow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:20 pm

well, the explosions are like explosions from the collars they put on slaves Saboady.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

2_handed Crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2_handed Crossbow   2_handed Crossbow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Fine, just edit all of this into the actual weapon sheet up there, then, and it will be okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2_handed Crossbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2_handed Crossbow   2_handed Crossbow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2_handed Crossbow
Page 1 of 1