One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
halofan

halofan

Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Empty
PostSubject: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 am

Name: Vorad Vacknar “sharpshooter”

Bounty: 10,000 Belli; for associating with pirates, destruction of a Navy fleet, assasination of several high influence Navy officers.

Species: Human.

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue

Appearance: Pointed chin, scar across left eye given to him by a Navy bounty hunter. Long green hair, usually wears a small black cloak and dark boots. Wears a blood red t-shirt with a long tear across his chest, right where another scar resides. Some say the shirt was white before he received the injury. Stands at 5/7. Hair covers his right eye. Wears a pair of long black pants and fingerless gloves. Wears a small metal gauntlet around his right hand.

History: Vorad was born on an Island in the South Blue on February 20. He lived there for almost 15 years of his life. He became a successful salesman at his home and opened a store known as “The V’s.” Vorad and his father, Vearz, soon expanded their business to other islands. Vorad also fell in love with a girl known as Elise Gardnas. Elise joined the family business and contributed her resources, thus “The V’s” became even more successful.
The Island Vorad was born on was home to sacred tree. The tree gave the people of the Island certain attributes, such as keen eyesight and dexterity. The people also believed that in order to ensure a successful family life, men and women had to be bonded at an early age. Vorad was bonded with Elise, and this was very successful. They were bonded for three months before the Navy arrived.
The Navy accused the Islanders of harboring a pirate that had figured out about poneglyphs and had threatened to reveal them to the people. The Islanders were always allies of the World Government, so they couldn’t understand why they were found guilty. The World Government found evidence the pirate had been on the Island, and authorized Buster Call. Vorad alone survived the miniature Armageddon, being picked up by a small time Pirate known as Jeeps of the coast of the Island.
Devastated, Vorad became his worst fear; a Pirate. He went with Jeeps, staying with him for a year. Then the Navy again destroyed his life. Jeeps was killed, and Vorad was taken prisoner. The World Government decided he was useful, however, and asked him if he would join their ranks. Vorad said “I seem to have no choice. If I did, I’d be dead.” thus started Vorad’s career as a Navy Officer.
On a mission to a remote island, Vorad’s team was assaulted by Pirates. The team was destroyed, and Vorad once again survived a catastrophe. Half dead and starved, Vorad knew he needed food. He crawled to a nearby tree and attempted to gain some of the fruit atop its branches. He eventually gained sustanence, but it wasn’t until after he was rescued by Navy forces that he discovered the fruit he ate was in fact a Devil Fruit the Bumu Bumu no mi, to be precise. Realizing he now had the power to get revenge on the Navy, he used his newfound power to attack and destroy the Navy fleet that rescued him.
Unfortunately, reinforcements arrived, and Vorad was forced to flee. After landing in a small town, he managed to fit in with the general Pirate populace, purchased a boat, cutlass, rifle, and a med kit. He titled his boat the Peaquad, and once again became a Pirate. He ultimately went into the business of bounty hunting, and has been in it ever since.

Personality: Dark, doesn’t normally smile except when around well-known friends. He has been known to switch sides in the midst of a heated battle due to a higher offer of Belli; Obviously, a little greedy. Has a “never-find-love-again” attitude, due to the navy attack on his village. Once spent time for assaulting a Navy officer because “he looked at me funny,” quote.

Ship: “Peaquad,” a relatively large dinghy, compared to other dinghy’s.

Ship Flag: A regular skull and cross bones, except with three horns atop the skull.

Devil Fruit: Bumu Bumu no mi
type: Logia
effect: Allows Vorad to create and control explosive substances in several forms.

Special Abilities: Keen eyesight; dexterity.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
1: Boom Time: Vorad will create gunpowder using his Devil Fruit abilities, shape it into several small pebbles, and launch them at his foes. Vorad then detonates the gunpowder.
2: Fiery Fog: Using his Devil Fruit abilities, Vorad will create a small cluster of gunpowder, loosely envelop his opponent with it, then detonate it.
3: Eye of the Tiger: Vorad will jump up into the air as high as possible, then rain down small explosive pebbles at his foes below.
4: Fists of Fire: Vorad will coat his hand with gunpowder, and will detonate it when his fist comes into contact with his opponent, creating a small contained explosion that adds an extra punch to his physical attacks.
5: Unexpected Surprise: Vorad will use his Devil Fruit powers to create an explosive orb the size of a basketball and lay it in a certain spot. It will then detonate when Vorad's foes arrive in the area. Very effective when being pursued.
6: All Together Now: Vorad will combine his Rifle, Cutlass, and one or two Devil Fruit powers into one combo. For example, Vorad might shoot the target with his rifle, run up and slash it with his cutlass, and finish with Fists of Fire.

Weapons/Items: Med Kit, Rifle, Cutlass

Goals: Vorad only has one known wish: For his enemies to die. He does have another that he keeps to himself as well. He wants to find his one true love, as he refuses to believe she was killed in the attack on his village.

Ready and waiting for approval.

Last edited by halofan on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Few stuff I wanted to patch up.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZarMationStudios18?feature=mhee
halofan

halofan

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 pm

The abilities seem to be a little strange- just because you are able to control and create explosive substances doesn't mean you can change their traits...
How can someone make a sharp explosive (most of the explosive substances I can think of are not hard enough to have an edge).
Also, this duplicate he makes with double double, how is that possible? Does it look just like him?
Back to top Go down
halofan

halofan

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah... you've got a point about the point thing. I'll change that.
And yes, double double is supposed to be a duplicate. My take on the bumu bumu no mi was that he could create something and then make it explosive. That's how the double double is possible, if that's something the bumu bumu no mi can do. The duplicate is supposed to look just like Vorad at the moment he made it.

Please get back to me if my take on the bumu bumu no mi isn't exactly what Admin Sama intended it to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:57 am

From what I saw, Hawk made the Bu-mu bu-mu no mi and it didn't work the way you've described. Admin-Sama did not create said fruit.
Back to top Go down
halofan

halofan

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Huh. So exactly how did Hawk mean for it to work? That my char could create and control gunpowder or some other already existing explosive? I thought he could just create something and make it go boom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 am

The fruit allows the user to create three specific explosive substances that can be shaped, however they retain a specific aesthetic; I'd expect the solid substance to have a specifically not sharp physical state to it.
Back to top Go down
halofan

halofan

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:05 am

Ok. Vorad is now edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
halofan

halofan

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 am

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, finally got that out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"   Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vorad Vacknar "sharpshooter"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: