One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing Important

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Nothing Important Empty
PostSubject: Nothing Important   Nothing Important Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:20 am

(Do not post here, Don't read it at all if your going to be cruel about it)

A shadow to all around him,
A joke to some who know him.

The child was rejected when he was young. Not a friend, Not a pal to comfort him. He went from the joy of Kindergarten to the horrors of Grade School. His Parents moved and his friends forgot. No matter what he did, he could no longer play with them. The child tried making new friends, but was shunned for being new and different. Over the years, He shut himself off to most people. Tried to hang himself in the 4th Grade, and again in the 5th Grade. He became wrapped up to himself, fearing other people and staying inside a palace of books he gathered and read. When most kids played and laughed, this kid shunned the outside world. He would rather read an entire novel series then talk to another being that wasn't related to him.

The kid never learned to talk to others, His good heart was shrouded by the Hate names people gave him, His prayers never saved him from the black void that seemed to swallow him. He became isolated from the world, Never knew people who knew what he was like. He made a few friends in Middle school but had to give them up as well. The kid felt like anytime he had found happiness, It was taken away...

High School began and the new people the kid was surrounded with were overwhelmed by work. But the kid did better then most, earning a better reputation and making some new friends that weren't as polite as he usually was. But the kid learnt from them to be liked. He later met some other people who liked the same things he did and was excited. The kid also found a girl who was almost like him and was kind to him in the beginning. The kid loved her, He flattered her with gifts and nice comments. Sadly, The kid could barely talk to her because he barely talked to anyone. But he tried. He told her his feelings, and thought it was a joke. The kid didn't want to make things awkward and said it was. She laughed for a while before running off to say hi to her friends. The kid felt hopeless. He didn't want to ruin things, He just wanted them to get better.

The kid became more focused on work again then friends after that. Spending his freetime alone on a console or studying. When Summer came around, he started poking around the internet. He found a RP site and started having fun. Sadly, Most people didn't like the stuff he talked about normally with his friends. They became offended and angered by them when the kid meant no harm. The complex mind of the kid broke, and he went back to the normal depression he sadly welcomed as an old friend.

"Maybe I should just leave. They wouldn't mind... They can always find another person that can be like me, but better." He said to himself, Checking the computers clock to see his birthday approaching. "Happy Birthday to me, Nobody like what I see... I'm worthless, I'm Pathetic....
Happy Birthday to me..." He sung in a sad voice before closing the site. The kid felt a tear fall down his cheek as he might never get to talk with the energetic friendly people on the site that accepted him for a while. He then picked up a pencil and continued his stories with himself as a person that everyone liked, that everyone called his friend. A world that did NOT exist....
Back to top Go down

Nothing Important
Page 1 of 1