One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 am

Island: Shells Town
Spoiler:

Rick and Shino just got to an island called Shells Town, even though they were pirates and in the middle of the little island city was a big Marine tower they needed food and to drink water and rum. Because Rick and Shino have been sailing around with a little dingy cause the true ship of the Red Eye Pirates was to big to be drived around with 2 man so the ship was safe docked on a diffrent island. Well the dingy didn't had the pirate flag on the mast so the town villagers didn't reacted when they got to the dock. Still they looked weird because Rick and Shino did looked a little like pirates. So when they got on land Rick said to Shino

Hmm... We shall take the food and the water as soon as possible so you take care for the drinks and I'm gonna take care for the food see you in a hour here.

When Rick said that he didn't knew that on this island is gonna happen a lot more then he first thought. Soon he will find nakama and maybe also even fight with marines?
Back to top Go down

Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 am

Whit all of his weapons on him he looked more like a swordsman then a pirate, his clothing was dirty and unusual and then although his hair matches his face it wouldn't seem fitting for a swordsman to have such long hair. He didn't mind rowing the dingy as it would somewhat train his arm muscles, when the two of them came to shore he continued rowing until the dingy was almost completely up on the sands of the shore. He relaxed his muscles which where strained for the last rowing part and breathed heavily for a second as to relax and recuperate.

Hmm... We shall take the food and the water as soon as possible so you take care for the drinks and I'm gonna take care for the food see you in a hour here. he heard the captain say and responded whit i leave the barrel here, I could always fill it whit water on our back home. What Shino said to the captain was true, they could always boil sea water for it t be perfectly drinkable, though if it was dirty he could make something to fix that as well.

He had been working as a regular shipwright before joining Rick, five years of that, and then he had been a red eye pirate for three years, the money earned and the money looted or pillaged that was Shino's part was used for different situations. I think ill scout ahead at the local bar and see if they have enough rum he said, intending to act as a friendly swordsman and learn if the local tavern had a nice stock on rum and while he was there he could actually pay for his dinner, thinking more like an Iburame (his family name) then a pirate
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 am

Rick first looked how Shino pulled the little dingy out and then as Shino went to fulfill his own orders and get enough food. On his way he looked a littla around, he didn't knew where the store is anyways. When he found the sotre he went in and asked the merchant if he has any food he could buy. The merchant had enough food but he had to prepare the food so Rick could just take it and go out of store, the merhcant told him he shall return in half a hour.
So in the meanwhile Rick went to a bard, he saw a lot of bars in the town so he just went in the bar that was 2 houses away from store. In the bar he sat down and called for food and water. But also he noticed something strange in the bar there was a guy who secretly looked at Rick the whole time. Rick noticed that and puted his sword down from his back and put it next to the chair. After he are and drinker he payed and went out of the bar back to the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 am

He felt uneasy, not because the marines had a base here and not because he had a bounty on his head, but because he did have a bounty on his head and because the marines had a base here he didn't want to be captured and never see his ship again. This was a thing Shino always felt when he left the ship, after all he had things he needed to do, not that he would care for death if he completed what he himself had set out to do.

He began moving toward the civilization on this island when his stomach made a noise as proof of hunger, yes that dinner he had thought of before would be nice. He walked straight for the bar Hey! Old man, do yo got something edible to eat, i got plenty of belli he said, and got a plate of something, he didn't know what this recipe was but it smells tasty and had a really hot taste. Old man, that was good, do you have lots of rum, i can be a bit of heavy drinker but i always have the tendency of becoming nice to everyone what he told the barkeep was just a fairy tale, a set of lies to deceive him to get some information. He would obviously return at night and steal as much as possible as he knew that barkeeps had their stock behind them when they stood in the bar and down one floor. Shino hadn't noticed that Rick left the bar he was entering and it appeared that Rick didn't noticed Shino.

Last edited by Kiba on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Mina Layton sighed, dropping her strap-bag and stretching out her arms for me. "Ugh...damn, that was a long boat-ride. It's good to feel solid ground beneath my feet again..."
The young woman grunted this as she walked down the gangplank of a merchant ship that she had hitched a ride on, down on to the harbour of Shells Town.
That was what she said, but of course, she hardly meant it. Mina couldn't wait to get back out on to the sea again...but she needed to find a pirate crew first.

Mina grunted, flicking her thick white hair out of her eyes and then walking into the town. She was already attracting some funny glances from strangers passing by.
Naturally.
A young woman with pure white hair was a rare enough sight.
A young woman with pure white hair, wearing a cute little sundress and a gun tucked into the garter on her thigh was both a comical and rather unsettling sight.
Mina continued to walk forward, not caring about the stares that she was getting as she headed straight into a bar.
"Heh," she thought. "Weird. I leave working in a bar at home to travel the seas...and end up in a bar again." Mina chuckled to herself and sat up on a bar-stool, shrugging her long white hair back over her shoulders.

"Hey barkeep!" she called out, leaning on the counter and crossing her legs. "Gimme a tankard of grog, a glass of rum, a shot of sherry and a pork-chop stew..." She pursed her lips thoughtfully for a moment and then added. "And don't forget to add paprika to the stew, without it, the flavour just doesn't "pop"..." She chuckled at the barkeep's following expression and decided to add again. "I'm a cook. I was trained by my father. I'm constantly criticising." She shrugged. "Plus, I've got the money for the service..."
Mina slapped some Beli down on the table and waited for the barkeep to return with her order, amusing herself by looking around the bar at the other people there.

Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Rick just left the bar but saw a beatiful young lady walk in right next to him so he thinked by himself ''Nah, the merchant can wait a little'' So he went back to the bar and sat back at the same table he was before, the barkeeper started to look a little weird why Rick returned so he ordered water again.
But he also heard that the young betaiful lady was talking about cooking stuff and that she is a cook. He knew he needs a cook in his crew still he didnt wanted to mention that he is a pirate and just ket looking at the lady.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Mina looked over her shoulder, noticing the newest man to just walk into the bar. He was a tall man with long black hair and curiously, one blue eye and one red.
She raised an eyebrow at his appearance, first noting that he stuck out among the mundane bar crowd and secondly that he was staring right at her.

"So?" she thought to herself, shrugging. "People stare at me all the time..."
Mina took her order with a murmur of gratitude and tasted the pork, sampling it slowly. Her brows furrowed with discontent. "Ugh...I knew he'd get this wrong..."
She took up the small shot-glass of sherry and poured it on to the pork before tasting it again. "Mmmm...much better..."
When she had eaten her fill, Mina lifted up her grog and took a gulp of it before standing up.

Spinning around, the young woman sauntered over to the red-eyed man's table, her drink in one hand and her other hand on her hip. "Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Rick was looking in the table then he slightly puted his glass of water on the table and looked up fast. He smiled a little

No, no i don't need any help, be sure about that

He said with a little smile. He wanted to ask her if she wants to be the cook on his ship but was to afraid to say the word ''pirate'' in public. He first asked

You can take a seat if you want to? You don't need to stay.

and then continiued with a story that could kinda give a hint that he is a pirate.

You know im just a little couries because i heard some kind of pirates came on this island to replanish their food and drink rations.
And i heard they are also recruting crewmates.... Huh this bloody pirates, they don't belong in this world, don't you think?

He asked with a little grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Mina raised an eyebrow but smirked and sat down opposite him, leaning back in her seat as she downed off her grog.

"Ooh," she crooned mockingly. "Pirates. Hmm...very interesting." She put down the glass and flicked her hair over her shoulder. "Well, see the thing is, I grew up with pirates...so I rather like life with them in the world...they make the place more exciting..." Mina had no problem saying this. After all, she had said that she grew up with pirates. She had never said that she was, in fact, a pirate. "The life of a pirate seems to be a very...appealing one. Freedom...rebellion...crimes on the high seas..."
Mina had a sneaking suspicion that the strange man was a pirate himself but didn't want to confront him about it outright. She knew all about Cipher Pol and the Marines and their damned tactics in arresting pirates.
Still, she had no bounty on her head...and she couldn't resist a chance to tease.

"You think there are pirates here? Oh..." Mina said, feigning shock and giving a little, mischievous grin. "Well I can't say that I've never fantasized about meeting a real pirate before...I hear that they're very interesting people..."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 pm

In a small and old pub in a small street that branched from a bigger road, bobby was trying to earn some cash, he had made a deal with the pub owner, if he played his music in their pub he could sleep at the pub a few days, and also get payed plus he could have the tips, the pub owner saw bobby's talent for music and knew a lot of people would be attracted to it, Bobby wasn't sure if it was safe for him to play in a town with a marine hq since he had a small bounty on his head, well he was far a way from his homeland they wouldn't recognize them would they?

Bobby didn't had time for worrying because there where a lot of requests coming from the increasing amount of customers, the customers where blown away with the fact that bobby could change his flute into different instruments, a somewhat chubby man wanted to hear a violin song,while a older lady prevered the harp, bobby smiled and said to the crowd'' Calm down people, in time I will play a lot of your requests'' Bobby loved people getting interested in his music, he also loved that people liked his music a lot, he got a lot of tips, and it made him happy, playing instruments was what he did best and what he loved to do,
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

You say a it would be exiting? Huh maybe... But just maybe and yea there are pirates really near, it would be intresting to meet a pirate believe me...

He said with a smile on his face.

And yes, freedom, the sea, drinking.
Do you think you could live like that?

In the meanwhile Rick noticed the guy that was alredy looking at him, but also now he noted that this guy heared what they were talking about and got really nervous. Rick had suspicion that he might knew who he is.

Ricks head was pointing toward the lady but still his eyes were pointing at the nervous guy. Ricks voice got a little deeper and said

I-I... Hmm, i have still some stuff to do. Be sure to stay here young lady.

He said grabbed his sword and went out of the bar quite fast.

Whenhe got out he noticed that 1 hour will be soon out so he didnt wanted to Shino wait for him. So he decided he will take the food when he returns.
On his way back he heard music, music that Rick really liked. He heard it from a pub, he went to the pub and saw a little boy playing on instruments.
He throwed 30 Belli before him and went to the nearest chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Shino, the guy in the corner and whit a good view over the bar, stood up as he saw her. The chair which he had been sitting on fell to the ground as he stood up, creting a noise that took everyones attention for five secons or so. Shino had set his eyes on this beauty and even though the rest of the bar returned their attention to whatever they where dong but for Shno, well he ddn't hear anything as he was fixated on one thing.

I must be dead, because i see an angel It was a cheesy line but who could blame him, his mind was blank at this moment. He had made sure she had heard him so whenever she would turn her attention to him he would kneel down on one knee, take her hand and kiss it. May i have your name? he said as he stood up again but wondering how she would react to all of his weapons (2 katanas, 2 knives and 5 thrwing knives on his chest) but he soon calmed down as he would have a perfectly understandable explenation. He hadn't forgotten about work it was just that he had gathered information and had fee time untill night time.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Bobby smiled after seeing a man throw in a hand full off coins,''thank you sir do you have any requests?'' Bobby friendly asked, after that he turned his instrument into a lute and started playing a rather emotional song, he really got into the song, forgetting the people around him forgetting the fact marines might be looking for him, he just wanted to play music
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Rick smiled back and thought by himself ''Well Shino can wait few minutes more i just have to hear that song''

Litle boy, I see you are playing with you're heart. And yes i have a request.

He said smily

Can you maybe play the song called ''Binks sake''?

He said and sat down.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Mina contined to smirk as Rick spoke, looking at him from beneath her eyelashes. She took a breath and was about to reply when she noticed his eyes shifting from her. She watched Rick leave, chuckling at his sudden edginess.
She let out the breath she had taken and then said with a grin, quietly to herself. "Freedom, the sea and drinking? But, sir...I already live that life..."

She laughed softly to herself and then promptly stopped when she heard the loud scraping of a chair falling over behind her.
Mina looked up and turned around, hearing a man address her. The man was heavily built and clad in all sorts of knives, with two katanas in his possession.

She merely raised an eyebrow, smirking as she allowed him to kiss her hand and then answered his question, looking at him with low, dark blue eyes. "My name is Mina Layton. Remember it..."
Mina sat back in her seat, crossing her legs. "And your name, sir?"
She gave a snort of mirth at the amount of weapons on his body. "Trying to protect yourself from someone? Or do you just collect them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

I go whit the name of Shino, Shino Iburame he responded, forgetting his place after all he was supposed to keep attention down. The name Iburame was well known, mostly for their history of being spread out on tons of pirate ships but now also because of his sister whom is abandoning ship and friends time after time. Hoping that his name hadn't reached this beautiful womans ears he tried to cover his tracks by answering her question I am a blade-master who seek to protect ladies in need, it is a sad thing that i wont have the pleasure of protecting you yes he had spotted her weapon and figured that she was capable of pulling her own weight.

Where if not from heaven, would a woman of your beauty come from? He asked, wanting to get to know Mina better On second thought i do not wish to know as surely it cannot be on this ground called earth. He didn't know what to say or do, he knew that he had to leave eventually but he didn't want to think about leaving Mina behind, how hard wouldn't it be if he where to get to know Mina and then leave. Whatever happened he couldn't leave his darling alone, so if he had to choose between Mina and his ship then it would be the boat, those where the way of the Iburame. He wanted to combine the tings from both worlds, ie: the ship and Mina. Mina, it would be a great pleasure if you would come whit me and my friend on our adventures he said a little coded, not wanting anyone know that he was a pirate but it was an invitation non the less.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Bobby smiled, he was happy someone apreciated his music, ''thank you sir, ofcourse I can it's been a while since I played that song'' with a small rub on the lute, the instrument turned into a piano, and Bobby started playing the song, remembering the notes from and playing it with all he got

(sorry for late post)
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:08 pm

It was a little dumb for Rick to ask a kid if he wants to play Binks Sake in a marine town like this. But he actually didn't really mean it and was suprised when the kid said that he knows that song but more suprised he was when he heard that the kid said that he alredy played the song some tiem ago.

What do you mean? You allready played this song?

He asked.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Mina blinked at the man's name, suddenly rather intrigued. " Shino Iburame, hm?"
She had heard the surname "Iburame" before. Perhaps from one of her father's stories? She couldn't quite remember where but she did remember that the name related to piracy.
The young woman smirked faintly and then decided not to react outwardly, fearing that she might accidently frighten him off. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Shino...hmm, a blademaster? How interesting."

Mina laughed softly, shrugging her long white hair down her back when he pointed out about her gun. "Yes. It's a pity indeed that I won't be needing a charming stranger's help. I can take care of myself..." She raised an eyebrow. "A lady's gotta have her protection, right?"
She smirked further at his compliments. "My, my, my...aren't you a sweet-talker?" Mina winked, patting his knee playfully. " But I'm not from Heaven, Shino." She giggled. "I'm from Toroa in the West Blue, actually. And I'm no angel either...I'm actually a bit of a bad girl..."

She was taken aback by his next offer and they young cook's eyebrows raised in surprise. He was asking her onto his ship?
It didn't take her too long to put two and two together. Mina suddenly had a distinct suspicion that Shino Iburame was, in fact, a pirate. However, he hadn't mentioned anything about joining a crew...he didn't know about her cooking skills...then there was the possibility that he was secretly undercover for CP or the Marines...
"...or the possibility that he thinks he's getting a lot more of me than I'm willing to offer to a complete stranger," she thought, slightly bemused.

Mina smiled, tilting her head. "That's a lovely offer, Shino, m'dear...but unfortunately I'm waiting for a man to come back and talk to me. A man with one red eye and one blue eye. He asked me to wait for him." She beckoned him to come nearer to her, leaning close to him and whispering in his ear, her warm breath against his face. "You see, Shino. I secretly think that this man is a pirate...and I'm intrigued. I'll trust that you can keep a secret, my dear...my mama is a pirate and my papa is a pirate...so that makes me a pirate...and I'd quite like to meet some more pirates. So that we could have some fun together...and maybe I could join them..."

She leaned back again, pouting her lips in a soft smirk. "You're not going to tell on me, Shino. Are you?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:32 pm

((oh, mama isn't as creepy as it sounds... it's something like a figure of speech among guys like oh, mama she is perfect, beautiful etc, though the only time i have heard it, it has been on a movie...))

He had noticed Mina's blink at the sound of his surname, was he found out or was it a coincident, he didn't know. For his own good he hoped that it was a coincident but he would rather Mina to know him for him then a set of lies, even though he hadn't said any ting that could be considered a lie as it was just another way to express and talk whit out getting found out. Before he had the chase of thinking more on the subject he heard her remark on his comment about being a blademaster Right, a man should be able to pull his own weight, if not more don't you think?

oh, mama he thought when she had told him that she was a bit of a bad girl. She was undeniably beautiful, she was witty and a bad girl, what more could a guy want? Even better he said, those who where bad usually wasn't boring. Of course, i do not blame you for carrying a weapon, but then again i would be one to talk... he explained as he was filled whit weapons, who would he be to talk while carrying them. Damn it the Capt'n saw her first was his first thought as Mina described a very familiar guy, hearing this and staying that close to her he returned the favor of telling something interesting A favor for a favor, i wont tell on you if you don't tell on me... The person you described is my friend and Capt'n he ended the sentence whit a chuckle and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

''A musician who traveled across the sea hears, and learns a lot of songs'' was bobby's answer as he continued playing' he shouldnt say too much, and he knew marines wouldnt like him playing this song, but he continued he liked the song, and he never refused a request
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 pm

(It's alright. I understand Very Happy. I've heard the figure of speech before.)

Mina nodded agreeably. "Yes, I suppose I quite like a man who can pull his own weight as efficiently as I can pull my own." She couldn't help but smile at his lack of criticism of her lifestyle. "And thank you for being so understanding..."

She leaned on one hand, watching his expression. Was he trying to flirt with her? Flirting aside, he seemed like a very genuine man...a genuinely good-looking man too. Or maybe it was just the amount of weaponary strapped to his body that made him so attractive to her?
She smirked to him, cutely putting a finger to her lips and saying in a hushed voice. "Don't worry. I won't tell your secret, Shino..."

Mina raised an eyebrow, surprised. So the two men knew each other already? Interesting. Two good-looking men. Both easy enough to talk to. Both questionably...pirates too?
She leaned forward, her elbows on the table. "Oh! So you two know each other...and he's not just your friend, but your Captain? So..." She dropped her voice to a softened purr. "...the two of you are pirates too then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm

((dunno if you missed it but it feels like it, shino stood up again after the thing whit kneeling and kissing your charas hand))

This was a marine base so there was a chance of her to be a marine undercover or something but there was also the Chance that she wasn't and that was enough for Shino, after all which normal pirate would pass up any kind of opportunity by being cautious? The thought had entered his mind a few times that she could be setting a trap but he never really believed it.His chuckle and smile had been the only thing that he had done, not for the sake of smiling, he didn't know weather or not it was a pirate thing but he felt compelled to do so learning that Mina wanted to know more about Shino and Rick, perhaps it was a manly thing and maybe it didn't steam from those sources.

Whit a big grin on his face he whispered Aye, aye, we are, the reason why he had chuckled, smiled and now giving a big grin was most certainly because of the chance of getting caught, even if miss Mina wasn't from the marines the natives had ears which they might actually use. What pirate didn't like danger?...

Last edited by Kiba on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 am

Rick looked at the kid and weird whispered

You know, that's a pirate song right? Most of the time singed by pirates.

But also remembered he should find Shino.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 am

''yes I know that, as I said I traveled across the seas, learning songs and all, and here in this pub il be staying a few days and, il be gone again'' Bobby got the idea the man wanted something from him, would it be the best to back out now or should he wait till what the man says and does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)   Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Red Eye Pirates - Chapter 1 - Start of a new life adventure (Open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next