One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who would win?

Go down 
+8
GoreFish
Shadow
Layman Iconoclast
Sleepy
WatersCalling
LoreleiMaiden
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:17 pm

This is another one of those, 'As a matter of interest' threads. Out of all of your characters, who would you say is the strongest? I don't just mean strength-wise. I mean, if each of them had a fight with every other one, who would come out on top the most times?

It's difficult for me to say who is my strongest. Lily, Alexander, and Leif are all pretty close in strength. However, knowing how strong each of them is going to get, I would have to say that Alexander is my best, or rather, will be my best.
Back to top Go down

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Ah, nice question, I'd say Mustang, Thor or...maybe Cameron or Gideon, not really sure, but Thor would probably come out the victor in the end
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Jukuri Sangetsan, hands down. It's what I made him for: beating the shit out of all opponents. Ignoring him, I have five other characters who are fairly matched, though it really depends on who gets the first shot off: Gael, Ranyx, Ti'ar, Eoghan, and Fionn.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Toughie.
But here we go. Cat fight.

Little mermaid Ami hates fighting and without her harp, she's pretty helpless. Delphi's out too due to her lack of physical strength in comparison to the other girls.

Marissa has poison at her disposal but out of water, she's much slower than average and Arianne's aim is far better than her's- not to mention Arianne's swordsmanship (er...swordswomanship rather?) is a formidable asset.

If Arianne and Reiko ("Red") went head to head, Red's Devil Fruit, the Suke Suke no Mi, would give her a definite advantage...invisibility and whatnot. Red's a whole lot more competitive too and into using "dirty" fighting tactics. Also Red's Kurenai Whip can easily yank or swat a weapon straight out of someone else's hand. Arianne's honourable and skilled but realistically (as realistically as I can be with fictional characters (^_^')) I can see Red getting the better of Arianne...
...unless seastone comes into play, in which case Arianne Greyson would wipe the floor with Reiko Fujiwara.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 pm

1:Romeo X. Dugall: He wins with dirty tactics and deadly, swift moves.
2:Ryuma Kozawa: Close to Winning against Romeo, But no cigar.
3: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka: She is Strong and Full of Heart. Sadly, She has problems thanks to her Abnormally Large Breasts which get in the way....
4: Maski D. Raynor: Trapping her opponents may be good. But if she can't catch them, She is vulnerable
5:Arkanto Atantien: He may be the strongest out of my 5 characters, But he lacks planning.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am

Chichi without any doubts. I made her so she could be my strongest char, unfortunately I didn't get to play with her yet...

Second place will have to go to Enma, who has until now handled a swarm of pirates without even hinting that he has a devil fruit.

The third in strength will probably be Frank, though I didn't get to play with most of my current chars yet... His new powers make him own... LIKE A BOSS

If it was a coolest char competition, Jimi would have taken the medal without even the slightest effort... afro
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am

DARTZ
Who would win? Lol-face-meme

*not my character, just... period
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:06 am

Wally, obviously. Although Todd would probably be an extremely tough opponent to him, since Todd is stronger and faster, physically-wise.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Hmmm.... Good question. ost of my characters don't seem to be fighters, and it comes down to a handfull pretty quickly.
1. Talitha
Only contest would be Miyu and maybe Alvaro, but this girl just never backs down, and with her experience and ferociousness, she's probably the strongest out of all my characters.
2.Miyu
Tough one. This cutie pie wouldn't hurt a flie, but if put up in a real fight against all my characters, I'd say she'd still coe out on top most of the time. Her logia powers are just that strong.
3. Alvaro/Johan/Althea
I really could not decide. Alvaro is deadly, as an assassin he has the highest mastery of weapons out of all my characters. Then again, he tends to not do well in longlasting fights, and even if his enemy is weaker than him, his playfullness and gentlemanliness will slow him down equally and caused more than one loss.
Johan, on the other hand, is... Johan. He's strong, in theory. A jack of all trades, martial arts, swordfighting, gunning, as well as tactical thinking. But there is still the disadvantage of being Johan. Still, he's a good guy at heart, even though he's an extremist, and good guys tend to somehow win fights, especially hopeless ones.
As for Althea.... She's just a killing machine. What she lacks in quickness, she makes up by wearing an armor, what she lacks in manuverability, she makes up with a great sword that can only be called a work of art. And then, there's still that thing about her being a fanatic. It'll take ore than some guns to take her down.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 am

Do to me having full character slots and to take up too much space, i'm gonna just put the three toughest up.
1. Victor 'Bluebeard' Yurvel: He's pretty much only focused on his 'buissness' as a mercenary, so usually train vigoursly, and is easily able to fight with a double handed giant iron sword, otherwise known as a zweilhander, and because of his mushroom devil fruit, has the potential of eliminating a small island.
2. Myra Blaidd: Although this femal psychopath of an assasin isn't physically the strongest, she is incredibly nimble, able to easly scamper up ships mast and leap down mostly unharmed. In wooden sandals. She also has little regard for human life or her own, and focuses only on pain she inflicts on her opponents, savouring every injury, and would easily fight to her death.
3. Ioric Hienford: Although the man is in fact a doctor and thief of the marines who in his nature would prefer to pillage and clean rather than fight, he can easily stand his ground, with stomache hiding a gatling gun and back hiding a lazer, and knowing a thing or two about boxing with his large impratical fists. He also is covered in metal plating hidden under his skin, protecting him from all sorts of danger, as well as the fact he's a walking health clinic, due to being stocked to the brim with various medicines and medical equipment.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 am

Leon Lexus. On account he's sheer brute strength. The ONLY person he would have a incredibly hard time beating is Neol. His previous Trainer and adoptive Father. Leon and Neol are both power houses. And if they ever DID fight. They'd probably need a separate Island to go all out on one another. Or many lifes would be lost. I wanna say Leon would win. But Neol is right there in the level of strength with him. Leon just has way more speed then Neol. But Neol has more endurance. I honestly cannot say for sure...

I'd have to see.

Neol COULD and WILL Throw a Ship at Leon. But Leon would ether jump out the way. Or Cut it right in two.

Leon would send a barrage of air slashes towards Neol. But Neol, would toughen up and just guard against them.

I guess it would be a challenge in who passes out due to exhaustion first.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
DARTZ
Who would win? Lol-face-meme

*not my character, just... period

by the way if you dont get this refrance you havent been on the site long enugh
Back to top Go down

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Dartz would win, period? Even against God? Oh yeah, he did. Dartz cannot be defeated; we are lucky our overlord has found a new home world to terrorize with his tyranny. No flesh maggot can stand up to his wrath, nor can they even utter words of challenge in his presence.

All shall bow to Dartz, that he may take pity on us.
Back to top Go down

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 am

Tsubame hands down, have you seen her techniques?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 pm

? wrote:
Dartz would win, period? Even against God? Oh yeah, he did. Dartz cannot be defeated; we are lucky our overlord has found a new home world to terrorize with his tyranny. No flesh maggot can stand up to his wrath, nor can they even utter words of challenge in his presence.

All shall bow to Dartz, that he may take pity on us.
We must worship Dartz and give him daily sacrifices in order to appease him and quell his wrath. Bring about the fattest calf!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Kiba wrote:
Tsubame hands down, have you seen her techniques?

oh yeah, "scratching" and "punching" totally beats Dartz...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Admin, don't beat our fun up... we know Dartz is the godking of the multiverse, but it'd be nice if we could talk about something less illustrious.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 pm

I have no "Strong" characters.
Back to top Go down

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:12 am

Then don't post in this segment (unless you are worshipping the mighty Dartz). I have to say that Jaska Mercury would kick the shit out of all my other active characters.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 am

*Erects a shrine in Dartz's honor*
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 am

1. Shiv Mistwolf - Given that none of my other characters are neither as strong nor as brutal, he'd eat them and spit their remains out into the ocean. His simplistic "kill or be killed" attitude combined with his strength easily outclasses the quirky powers and less militant attitudes of my other characters.
2. Vince Kalamity - He's strong enough to beat Mistwolf, but is too stark raving insane to fight to his full potential. He'd be likely to lose because he was too distracted making a bad pun or something.
3. Bryce McEnroe - While he's probably my weakest character by raw power, his cunning, wit, and absolute sociopathic sadism/willingness to kill make him more likely to come out on top then my next chatacter.
4. Seppy McSeppymerc - In his own way, he's easily as strong as Vince, and way stronger than Bryce. However, he's a naive moron who is easily fooled and lacks any real desire to fight or kill when he's not protecting anyone he cares about. If he was, though, he'd probably be tied for #1 on this list.
5. Jim Morse - He's dead. Even when he was alive, though, he'd run from any fight the moment it was clear he was going to easily win, so he comes last in any encounter.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Sponsored content

Who would win? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would win?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: