One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?

Go down 
+9
Iggy
Frog Dragon
GoreFish
Shadow
Layman Iconoclast
WatersCalling
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
TheBlackLuffy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Who would you say your favorite One Piece Antagonist would be?

I personally have always loved Kizaru. They Laid back fighting style he does is the exact same way I'd fight if I had Logia Powers. Chill and Relaxed. Although he hasn't given me much dialogue. He's had enough to tell me I like his conduct and personality.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Foxy, the man has an epic fruit and he knows exactly how to use it: HILARIOUSLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Agreed, Sleepy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Crocodile. He uses stragety and wits to win his battles and doesn't have to lit a finger. If it does comes to violence He handles his business like a boss. My kind of villian.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Oddly, I'm torn between Arlong and Gecko Moria, because Arlong was a real villian while Moria was the overconfident boss type though both of them not exactly the worst angtagonists.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Spandam: He's too funny to be taken serious. And yet... He represented pure Greed..
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:35 pm

Sorrykid wrote:
Crocodile. He uses stragety and wits to win his battles and doesn't have to lit a finger. If it does comes to violence He handles his business like a boss. My kind of villian.

I to like Crocodile for those reasons. He's a Criminal Master Mind! I also love Gecko Moria. Mainly because of his Lazy "You Do it" Adittude. If I were evil..I'd probably be like that too. But when fighting, I'd go all out but still look like I'm not trying. Like Kizaru.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 am

the main antagonest 3 arks from now, unless its someone weve seen before
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 am

I agree with SK about Crocodile, he's probably the best villain yet (and he's sexy). However; if we knew more about Don Quixote Doflamingo I would say he's the best.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:04 am

This doesnt limit to just pirates, right ?
Well personally my favorite antagonist thus far is Magellan. He's funny with all those stupid things he does with Hannybal, he shows a .. funny side (?) of agoraphobia, and he was hilarious when Boa was around, but at the same time he's a serious dude who also happens to have one of the most awesome powers, plus EVEN 2 Shichibukai (Croc and Jinbe) didnt even thought about messing with him. Not to mention he's one of the few people that Luffy didnt defeated in the end of an arc.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 pm

There's a lot of antagonists I seriously love. And when I say a lot, I mean almost all of them, with very few exceptions (never liked Foxy, sorry guys, couldn't take him seriously).
But if I had to limit it, I'd say....

Crocodile, though he seems to be more of an antihero nowadays. He was chillingly cold, extremely powerful and ruthless. Also one of the few bossfights I enjoyed, if only for the absolute hopelessness of it all. The arc was hearttouching, awesome, aggravating in parts, and brought me to tears more than once, and it was all this just because of this outstanding villain. Even looking at the part he played in the war. It's like he didn't even give a damn. Fought the shichibukai, attacked Whitebeard(!), saved Ace, had a wonderful dialogue with Doflamingo and ended up enemy of all, yet somehow valued ally as well. Awesome, man. Just awesome. I'm not ashamed to admit I had a fangirl moment when he reappeared in Impel Down.

The Admirals: Yes, all three of the, since I couldn't limit myself down to one. I love Kizaru's laid back attitude, and his inexperienced behaviour when it comes to anything mechanical plus the way he politely talked to the pirates (two seconds before freaking slaughtering them) was strangely cute to me. Akainu is just one of those guys you hate, but you love to hate, and you have to admit the man's awesome. I mean, here's Blackbeard, the man who can now use Whitebeard's power in addition to his own, and a crew of extremely dangerous outlaws, afraid of nothing, and yet when they hear they'd have to face Akainu to get in possession of a ship, they don't even think about it twice, but run like little girls, even leaving their hostage behind. Akainu is calm, ruthless and absolutely deadly, which makes him an awesome character I'd love to see more of.
And last but not least, Aokiji... Oh, where do I start with Aokiji... Out of the admirals, which are all, by One piece stadards, incredibly deep characters (comical, if you look at how they're drawn in a very flat, cartoonish style), he may be the deepest and the most believable. I started out thinking he was pretty dumb, the way he was too lazy to arrest the strawhats wasn't very marine like to me, the bike even seemed overdone, but then I grew to really, really like him. I think it's the conversations with Robin that did the trick. He's not a death machine like the other two, he shows mercy, and the ability to think by himself, not just follow orders, even if he makes it perfectly clear that he's still the enemy. The interactions between him an Robin are one of my favourite parts when it comes to dialogue and overall atmosphere, they're chilling, yet somehow very calm and friendly, dangerous, yet somehow they seem to be so close. Just great.

Doflamingo and Bellamy: Yeah, I know. Doflamingo is really just there to be cool, mysterious and cruel, to show that even in the One Piece world, one can be considered as mad(der than the rest). But coe on guys, he really is awesome. Next to him, Crocodile looks like he has a heart. We don't know a lot about him yet, save for the things mentioned above and that he used to trade slaves, but I can't seem to get enough of this madman. He is considered crazy, yet if I read his dialogues, I can only agree, and though I would really not like to meet him in a dark alleyway, he seems to generally have the right idea. Unless I'm totally wrong and he really is just a shallow bastard, which I don't think he is.
With Bellamy, i think yeah, he is a shallow bastard. But I still like the character. He's like taht school bully all of us know, picking on those weaker than him while really being a coward when faced by someone more powerful. Why do I like him? Honest, I don't know. Maybe because I kind of found it nice to have a character who wasn't afraid to spit on other's dreams, steal gratuitious amounts of money from people who could most likely not fight back very well, bought his friends and was a sore loser.... You know, a pirate.... Or what they are supposed to be. He wasn't a hero, he wasn't even an antihero, he didn't come close to likeable. He was simply what he was, which was a jerk, a coward and a tyrant to whatever he got to rule. While I agree that he absolutely deserved his fate and had it coming, I would still have liked him to stick around, and honestly felt sad when he was killed off (if he was) by his master. He was such a chance, if not for more villaney, then at least for a bit of character development, which it was obvious he had to go through.

I know there is someone I'm forgetting.... There was someone I really, really hated... But I can't put my finger on it. Oh well, I already gave you...six characters, that should be about enough.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 am

I feel the same way about the Admirals. Many people just flat out hate them all because they lack personality. But when it boils down to it. They all have there own different personality. They mainly disregard Akaniu's all together because he killed Ace and seemed like a total douche bag. But he really is just a huge hard ass who takes absolute justice to the extreme. o_O

Akoji would probably be my 2nd favorite, out of the three admiral. His "I don't really care" Attitude is also envious, and hilarious. On account we know that he does have the capability to be serious if he needs to. Although I wish they had a flash back with more of the Admirals being involved so we could see more of how they acted. Expecially Akaniu.

I mean it would be a mild filler and all. But I'd like to get more behind there bio's.

Bellamy, sadly. Annoyed the hell out of me. But I like him due to his true pirate personality. He's mean, nasty, loud, and cruel. He crushes dreams and doesn't give a second thought. I really wish Luffy and him had a bigger fight scene. I personally, If I couldn't have Kizaru or Luffy's Devil Fruit. I'd pick Bellamy in a heart beat. SSSSSSSSUPER PARKOUR!!!!!!!!!!

If I saw Doflamingo talking a bit more. I'd probably like him. But he's only had like 4 real talking scenes. Sure he's a laughing bastard. And seems to really like to upstart everything. Which I don't mind at all. I just want to see how he would react if he encountered the Straw Hats in an Arc. Not like how they did the Paramount War.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Blackbeard.

Hell, this isn't just my favourite antagonist, it's my favourite character.

I find that he has pragmatism and style in just the right amounts. And secondly, I like the guy's attitude as a villain. He doesn't feel the need to antagonize random people. Hell, he actually encouraged Luffy back in Jaya.

I also like his brand of planning. I've actually thought of what would've happened if some variables in BB's plan had shifted (say he got Luffy instead of Ace), and I couldn't really find anything that could've crashed the plan with any reliability. It was simple and adaptable, and I haven't seen that be very common.

He has all the trappings of a Big Bad (I imagine he will be the final antagonist), except for one thing common to many series, anime in particular. He doesn't require massive power-ups to threaten. In Impel Down, Luffy punched the guy into a wall. He's refreshingly down to earth as a bad guy.

I want to see what he has been up to during the time-skip.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Frog Dragon wrote:
Blackbeard.

Hell, this isn't just my favourite antagonist, it's my favourite character.

I find that he has pragmatism and style in just the right amounts. And secondly, I like the guy's attitude as a villain. He doesn't feel the need to antagonize random people. Hell, he actually encouraged Luffy back in Jaya.

I also like his brand of planning. I've actually thought of what would've happened if some variables in BB's plan had shifted (say he got Luffy instead of Ace), and I couldn't really find anything that could've crashed the plan with any reliability. It was simple and adaptable, and I haven't seen that be very common.

He has all the trappings of a Big Bad (I imagine he will be the final antagonist), except for one thing common to many series, anime in particular. He doesn't require massive power-ups to threaten. In Impel Down, Luffy punched the guy into a wall. He's refreshingly down to earth as a bad guy.

I want to see what he has been up to during the time-skip.

He probably took White Beards spot..but is more of a wimp. Sure he's strong. But to me he's a gutless turd who used his flunkies to take down Whitebeard. Now If he fought him and won, I'd also like him. But on what he did, PLUS his actions after that. I've hated BlackBeard.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 pm

I'd have disliked it if he actually beat Whitebeard on his own. That would've detracted from his "reachability" and made him seem too much above Luffy.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:17 pm

I see we're all writing books.

Buggy.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:38 am

Iggy, you made a big mistake. Buggy isn't an antagonist. He's the protagonist. When he shows up to battle Luffy, Luffy is actually the antagonist. If you need an explanation why, I won't tell you.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 am

No explantation needed, I've realized my sins and that I must be punished for them. The cyanide capsule should be taking affect soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 am

Only one cyanide capsule? I think you don't realize the severity of your offense. But anyway, best hero = Buggy and the best villain is whoever Buggy says the best villain is.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 am

All glory to the great Buggy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:51 am

Wow. Wow. Way to just jump onto the bandwagon. And I do believe you were just seen giving glory to someone other than Dartz. I suggest you find a bomb shelter, as he does not like that.

DARTZ IS BEST ONE PIECE VILLAIN EVUR!
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 am

Damn, you got me! Here I thought I was stealthily infiltrating the base... Still, I shall not talk, not even if faced by Dartz himself!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 am

Iggy wrote:
I see we're all writing books.

Buggy.
YES. Best villain ever. (He makes zoro fuck up, no one else can do it!)
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:53 pm

No. No. Buggy is the hero. I have already covered this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?   Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite One Piece Antagonist?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next