One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 am

An elderly man sat down just minding his own buissness, which was basiclly minding his own buissness, and taking a nice long gulp of his pint of beer in the local tavern. "Huh! This stuff tastes awful! You need to get some better brew bar man!", the retirment hopeful pirate complained rudely, to which th bar keep simply answered; "If ya don't like don't drink it." The old man shrugged and asked;f"I'll have some fruit juice instead then.", to which his neghbouring customer socked him. "Ha! What are you old dude, three? Does the wrinkly baby need to drink more of his wittle juicey wucey!", the arrogant man mocked, to which the elderly man walked oer to him moodily. "Ooooh! Oh no I'm gonna get shouted at by an old man! Phffft! Listen old timer, I'm a bandit with a bounty of 60,000,000! You think you can handle me? Huh?" The recently revealed bandit mocked, which the old man merely answered, "Huh, got and excusse to punch you now." The old man leaned back before puncing forward with all his wait, sending the shocked bandit through the tavern wall. "By the way, I'm a pirate looking for retirment, names Tarin.", the old pirate added.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:30 am

A man with black clothes and a big sword at his back arrived to the tavern. He looked at the fight for a bit then sit down and asked the tavern keeper for some water while he watched the fight with his other eye.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 am

As Tarin walked over to the unconcious bandit, he realised he had already won in a single punch, and walked back moodily to the bar. "Stupid bandits, always flapping there gums and getting beaten easy, huh one punch wonder!", the elderly pirate grumbled, as he sat on the bar stool with a thud. "Well, were's my fruit juice?", he demanded with, the bar man quickly placing a glass of red liquid on the table. "S-s-s-orry sir, I wasn't sure what you would like so I mixed some cranberry juice with some orange juice. Please don't punch me.", the nervous bar man said, with Tarin eyeing it suspicously before grunting in approval and taking a sip. "Not bad.", he said, and turned as he noticed someone sitting next to him. "Huh, a swordsman huh? I'm guessing your going round looking for some crew to head into, or maybe your one of em mercenary types?", Tarin asked conversationly.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 am

Yes, I'm looking for a crew, you are good but.... but you're face is ugly.

He said and looked at the man who beat a bandit with just a punch. But ofcourse thinkig by himself to make him angry Rick thought he could be a great challange and practice for him so he tried to make him angry.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Tarin gritted his teeth for a moment from the sudden insult. "Better watch your mouth brat, just because your tounges probably sharper than your sword dosen't mean its gonna cut. And I wasn't offering, I'm looking for so way of retirment anyways, plus I aint got a crew." , the old man answered back, then swigging his glass of juice until he finished his drink, and looked back at the stranger. "Tell you what, I'll let you off this time if you get your ass outta here, I hate fighting swordsmen. What you waiting for ipsqueak? Scram!", Tarin bellowed at the stranger, gripping his glass hard enough that is was starting to crack.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 am

My.... my sword is NOT sharp?

Quake!

Rick shouted and fast took his sword nad launches it in the ground where everywhere around him an qearthquake appeard and broke the tavern together. What would it do to the old man?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:30 pm

As the tavern collapsed around him, Tarin merely looked around casually as the building fell to rumble, leaving a large pile hidding most of the taverns patrons and Tarin himself. A few seconds before Tarin burst from the rubbled and aimed a sidewards kick at Rick. "He, thats one wierd sword to make a little rumbling like that, not like that can do much against anyone in a real fight.", the elderly man commented as he attacked, a confident grin on his wrinkled face.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Rick jumped away and dodged the attack from the old guy while he said

So, that's what you will be doing now? Kicking?
Well im sorry but for that i don't need my big Triangles Blood....

He said smily, puted his sword back at the sword holders at his back and took a little knive from it sheath.

Fire..... Breath....

He said with a light voice so he started to swing his little knive around and
jumped forward to stab the old guy.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Tarin dodged to the side as Rick lunged with his knife, and backwards roundhouse kicked at the blade enthusiast. "Heh, and here me thinking I was the only one not going all out, glad to hear you aint so complete weakling of a pipsqueak., he gloated as his kick was nearing his opponents back. "Small fry like you don't need full powers to wipe out.", Tarin added smugly.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Rick jumped to the side grabbed his knive and yelled

Fire Breath!

He then launched himself again towards the old guy to charge him with the knive.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Tarin grinned as he side-stepped the knife technique once again, this time running behind Rick and gloated; "Sure that shiny knife looks pretty, but it ain't much use if you can't land a hit! Gatling Gator!", and with the announcement of his technique, the old man suddenly threw a rapid and random series of jabs, uppercuts, hooks and straight line punches at the at the swordsman. "Let's see you block this pipsqueak!", Tarin snarled as his punches flew at Rick.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Rick got punched a few times so he went flying still there was one more punch that could hit him he grabbed a Reject Dial as soon as possible and Rejected the old guys punch as he went flying back in the wall..... He stood up grabbed his big main sword where some kind of liquid came out of the sword and he said

You little bastard!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 pm

As he was knocked back a few feet, landing painfully on his back, Tarin merely grinned in satisfaction that his attack was a success as got back up on his feet, and rushed over to Rick. "Eh, Impact Dials sure are tougher than I remeber they were, haven't one in years. You really should learn to respect your elders pipsqueak, luckly i'm just the right teacher for that lesson.", he taunted, turning his run into a tackle, heading straight for Rick's stomache area, hoping his running fast enough to strike before Rick could act. "Heh, bet that you aint much good at waving a sword round either!", the old man taunted once more.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Rick ran against the old man the same way he did hoping he will cut him just a little. But the old guy hit him in the stomach and he felt back down hoping he cut the old man just a little.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:24 pm

As Tarin tackled Rick, a big smirk appeared on his face which disapeared as Rick cut the old pirate's arm, leaving a rather nasty gash. "Hm! seems like you can cut things afterall. Whether that was luck or not I don't really care.", he said moodily, before leaping up in the air. "Swamp Splash!", Tarin bellowed, as he prepeared to bellyflop ontop of his opponent. "He, let's see you dodge this!", he said confidently, hurtling down at the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Rick looked at the old man trying to hit him, but Rick reacted weird and didn't do anything and let the old man hit him around and smash him back to the wall.

Take care old guy.... Hehe

He hurtly said and sat down.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Tarin watched in suprise as his belly flop actually sent Rick into a wall, wondering how on earth did he send him flying when he ment to just press him against the ground, but then shruged and walked over to Rick to check if he was dead. The old pirate stopped in his tracks when as he heard what the swordsman said, while he casualy sat up from the wall he just flew into. "Take care? It's looks like you need to some help more than me pipsqueak.", Tarin said gruffly, wondering why on earth did the swordsman suddenly feel so relaxed, before rushing at him again, aiming a punch to the face.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Rick stood up fast and got hit again by the old guy, he again felt down and started to bleed.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 pm

As Tarin punched Rick again, watching him fall over, he stood, looking at the swordsman disapprovingly for a moment. "Huh, if this is all you got, then I just need to knock ya out in one punch. All that and I didn't need to use my devil fruit. Well, better get this over with to look for some where that don't have you pipsqueaks coming in to bother me when I'm relaxing. Nighty night kid.", the old man rambled on, before standing over Rick and trying to punch him in the face again.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm

This time Rick reacted very quick and jumped left to dodge the punch of the old guy. As the old guy missed Rick started to laugh sat down and said

Poor old guy, you noticed something strange? Well let me tell you. You maybe have about half a minute to live, you saw the liquid on my sword? Well that was poison, and sadly for you, you got cut. And just a little cut is enough to kill people, now when i did nothing i actually took care for you to move as much as you can so you could move as fast as you can and the poison would spread faster. And i did what i wanted, Oh look its about time for your sleepy sleepy, your heart will stop now, and you will never ever awake, Im sorry old guy.

((OOC: You didnt noticed when i post that a liquid appeard on the sword, that was poison after you get poisened, it takes 2 posts till heart stop if you move fast, if you move lightly it takes 4 post. It took 3 posts cause you rund a little and a little walked. Now the rules are that you MUST fall to the ground and have a heartstop, a heartstop means dead in 2 minutes))
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:58 pm

As Tarin gritted his teeth in anger, his heart slowed down to almost a stop, struggling to even breathe. "Tokage Tokage no mi; Model Crocodile.", the old pirate painfuly wheezed as he began his transformation into his human-crocodile hybrid, increasing in size largely and desperately tried to grab at Ricks bag, hoping there was an antidote, before wheezing his final breathe and as his heart stopped, and in a matter of seconds when he finally gripped at his opppnents bag, collapsed, losing the fight and his life.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Hmmm... He was strong, still to bad for him

Rick said with a normal tone and no emotions on his face. He took out his little knive and stabbed the old guy to make sure that he dies.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Thread ended!

Winner: Rick Mugurama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma   GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Andrew 'Tarin' Tarinson Vs Rick Muguruma
Page 1 of 1