One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Empty
PostSubject: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Location: a kind of entrance to a jungle, has a few thick trees and the base is within the jungle.

Thorn is within a tree looking out for the one that was sensed to have stumbled into her territory. She notices something and then readies her thorns and claws. "hehehe, her comes the rat."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:03 pm

Dean looked up "rat? You've got some nerve woman" He punched a tree with so much force that it cracked half way through "I aint in a good mood so if you got somthin' ta say say it, otherwise don't waste my time" He was in a hurry to get back to his ship. after a second of silance he strted to continue walking.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Then a voice from the trees is heard. "If your in a hurry, then go around this jungle. You have entered the territory of the Dark Army's Jungle Force. If you dont leave.." All of a sudden, an extending spiked hand comes flying toward the intruder. "...you will die."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:13 pm

Dean sent two razor disks from his wrists cutting through the wooden arms. "I aint diein' till Nao" the baldes, linked to Dean by wires, kept plowing forward to get to her actual arms, Dean's fruit power of being a "metal man" was comeing in handy.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:41 pm

((could you make one of these threads for one of my characters? I feel so left out...))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:44 pm

Thorn notices him aproching and she dodges out of the way while flinging thorns at him from all directions.

(to join go the the Dark Army Attacks topic)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:46 pm

((HOW THE H3LL DOSE SHE DOGE! you cant say you doge and have it count, thats against the rules, auto dogeing is as bad as calling a hit and they are both godmoding so change it, and remember that the wood was attached to her))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 pm

(what are you talking about? the attack you countered was her actual arm extending. she simpley, while still hidden noticed you aporching and got out of the way)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:54 pm

((you have to say 'so and so ducked, just narrowly avoiding the attack'. Something around those lines.))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:58 pm

((the razor blades shot through the thorns and started working up the arms, I thought they were wooden Mad ))

Dean Produced a large wall like sheild from his feet which blocked the needles. "COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT!" Spikes started to shoot out of the sheild in ALL directions. Dean was geting mad now.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Thorn laughs an evil girly laugh and then she deflects the spikes that were near here all while still hidden in the trees. "Oh, are you angry? Then you souldn't have entered here. Once you step into a territory of the Dark Army's.." She leeps out of a tree with one of her arms spinning around like a chain with the spikes out and goes for him. "...you are never allowed to leave alive!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:19 pm

((Again you need to say how and with what she deflects, otherwise its the same as aout dogeing))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:59 am

( thouight it would be obvious it was with the spikes on her arm. I mean what else can she use?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:56 am

((alright but still))

Dean held out his arm as a MASSIVE chain came out and stayed strait out. "Tetsu tetsu no...." The chain grew sharp as he swund it at the base of the trees "DEFRRESTATION!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:07 am

Thorn sees the trees falling on her and begins to swing here other arm like a chain. "That wont help you!" She swings around with both arms wildly and cuts up all of the trees around her to pieces. "Now your turn." She runs up to the intruder and with both arms spinning to strike him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:11 am

Dean's hands grew in to large metal sheilds as the strikes hit them "Who said that was an attack?" The sheilds morphed in to handcuffs around the arms as Dean flund her twards him up by her own hands, ending the attack by turning in to metal with a knee extended aming to casue a massive hit to the head
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 am

She bends herself ou of the way and her legs grow thorns and she extends them toward his face. "I just thought it was an attack since it would have been stupid to remove all obsticels from my area. Now I can attack more freely."

(before you say anything, it even says in her info that she has no joints and can extend body. in other words, like a rubber woman but not made of rubber)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:18 am

The hit makes contact with the now totaly solid metal Dean ((my last post said this)) "you think that hurt?" He grabed on to her foot and twisted it off of him, then thrashed he at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am

She places her hands on the floor and back flips away form him. "Metal man? THis might get interesting." She concentrats on her thorns and the get even more sharper. "But I have been trianed by the Captain herself." She dashes at him to attack with her blade like thorns now. "And I wont let her down!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 am

Dean allowed Thorn to approch him and as soon as she was in mid air at top speed he produced another wall sheild with splikes as he did before. "If this captain is such hot sh1t then tell me where to find 'em so I can kick there @$$ for wastein my time!" Deans boddy was no longer mental, he wouldent be able to move otherwise. ((his sheet says this))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 am

"Don't Insult The Captain!" She spinns her right arm and swings it into the spiked shield, ignoring the pain. The thorns slightly peirce the metal and the shield begins to crack. "You will pay for your insults!" She brings back her arm and preapares to break the shield with both arms.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 am

Dean calmly took a step back avoiding the shards, not that they could hurt him. "I know how it feels to care about someone that much so I wont kill you" he rased his hand with two fingers pointing at her shoulders "tetsu tetsu no rapid fire" he shot a steam of bullets at her shoulders aiming to end the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 am

She falls back injured and the intruder begins to leave. "Where do you think your going?!" She struggles up and looks at him angerly. "I wont let you pass." She gathers Dark Energy. "Even if it kills me!"

(WOOHOO another second form unlocked, good going Admin-sama
Info: On new ability in second form, her body can split up. Like bug the clown only the parts are onlt her full arms and her full legs splitting form the body)

An eruption of dark energy blasts form her and she begins to change. Her hair forms metal thorns on it and the thorns on her arms and legs grow and sharppen farther tan before. She gain more thorns on her shoulders and her claws grow even more. "Your Mine!" She swings her right arm and it splits of and spins toward the intruder like a gaint saw.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 am

Dean used small wheels of metal under foot to dash at hyper speeds avoiding the attack and ending up right before his opponent "be free" His hand extended to her face as a large metal ball grew from it "tetsu tetsu no CANNON" the ball blasted off his hand like a cannon.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:57 am

She gets pushed back and when she stops she shows that her thorned hair had gon on front ot block the attack abit. "Nice try but your still mine." Before he noticed the Arm Saw was right behind him. The way the arms work is like a boomerange so they were returning at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn   RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game- Match: Dean D Iron vs. Thorn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next