One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Name in Japanese (translation):Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie.( Reflect Reflect Fruit)
Capabilities: User can Create a Reflect wall to reflect attacks back towards an enemy. May only have 1 color up at a time. Can Project wall from a 25ft radius around users body. Black Walls take up much of the users stamina.
From lowest to highest in power of walls
Invicible Reflect Wall/Coating. Can be used as a weak wall that Reflects minor attacks or used in a coating around users body to reflect back very weak and minor attacks.
Blue Reflect Coating:Strongest Coating that reflects Average attacks.
Green Reflect Wall:Strongest Elemental Reflect Wall. Reflects Any Elemntail type attacks back at the opponet. Easily destoryed by Physical attacks.
Red Reflect Walll: Strongest Physical Reflect Wall. Reflects Any Mellee attacks that Hit the Wall. DEstroyed Easily by non Physcical attacks.
Black Reflect Wall. Strongest Refelct Wall Reflect anything that attacks the wall. Even the users attacks. AN UNimaginable powe is required to destroy the Black Wall.(7 max per thread)
Type: Paramecia

Last edited by Unholy on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Looking for approval please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 am

Define "much of the users stamina"...

Also, if seastone or seawater hits a wall is it destroyed?
Can a reflect wall be moved after creation?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 am

As in Stamina i refer to the users physcial energy the more i use it the weaker i get.

Seastone would istently destroy any wall or coating and if user moves 25ft away from the wall it would instently shatter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:32 am

I don't mean if the user moves is it destroyed. I mean is the wall a stationary object once made?

Also... I didn't mean to explain the terminology I meant to put it into a quantifiable term; much of the user's stamina is a vague term that places no actual limitations.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:40 am

Its doesnt move once its been created. it can be any size.
For example If i use a red reflect wall weither im in the air or on the ground it would not move it would stay floating in the air. It would remain untill its shattered. Or if move far away from it.

Like If I used a black wal mlore then l0 times in a row my character would not be able to move from sheer exshaution or would be near to death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:41 am

How about seven black walls per thread as a limitation. Accept that and you are approved.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:42 am

I accept ill edit it to the sheet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)   Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rifurekuto Rifurekuto no Mie. (Reflect Reflect Fruit)
Page 1 of 1