One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Big Favour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

A Big Favour Empty
PostSubject: A Big Favour   A Big Favour Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this would qualify as advertising, but if you'd give me just a minute of your time, I've got a big favour to ask!

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/b20/vote.html - Click this link, check out the entry for James "Pinkhair" Lawless

My best friend IRL is an extremely talented CGI artist, and an excellent machinimator. He's also in the running for this big prize thing, see, and I'm asking everyone - if you'd really like to help a guy out - vote for his entry here.

You need a facebook account to vote, so that might count some of you out; for those of you that do, you just click the little "like" box under his name. If you like WoW, you might even want to check out his video; I feel like it's the most deserving one up there, all friendship aside.

The video currently in the lead is a cheat. It shouldn't have even been allowed, being in violation of a major rule of the contest (it was posted on Youtube prior to the contest, whereas all entries must be "new and unreleased"). Don't let a dirty cheat win!

Anyway, if you can thank you, if you can't thank you for at least reading. If you're feeling really super amazing awesome helpful, you could even pass it on to some friends. If Jim wins, you're making a really awesome, deserving guy super happy in ways you can't even imagine. Nobody could use this like he could.

Thanks again everybody! Wish us luck!

~Speak and (By Proxy) Lawless
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

A Big Favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Favour   A Big Favour Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:31 pm

il give my approval of this add
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

A Big Favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Favour   A Big Favour Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Many thanks for that, Merv!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Gael
Admin
Gael

A Big Favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Favour   A Big Favour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 pm

I voted for him, Speak!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

A Big Favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Favour   A Big Favour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 pm

me 2
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

A Big Favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Favour   A Big Favour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Nice... so i guess he plays wow... you too news?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Big Favour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Favour   A Big Favour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Big Favour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: