One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars

Go down 
+7
keymaster
vexthewolf
Irrational
Iggy
ssj3gohan007
Dustfinger
Layman Iconoclast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:54 pm

WE AINT VOTEING FOR ANOTHER WEEK!

((allso if you change your person you must edit your oridinal post and tell us here))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks and why don't you like me? That's very mean. I am a very nice and generous person. That hurts my feelings. Sad
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:47 pm

when did I say I didn't like you? I never said that! really!

cheer up! Wink
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:14 am

Thank you, your the best! Smile
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:26 am

i changed my nomeny because of all you Naruto haters Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:19 pm

vexthewolf wrote:
i changed my nomeny because of all you Naruto haters Evil or Very Mad

It's because we all know pirates are better than ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:21 pm

yeah this is a one piece site, maning we are all pirate fans, but I do like ninjas to!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:43 pm

I love megaman, good choice.

P.S. I don't hate Naruto. So please don't think bad of me.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm

substutions got annoying...as well as fillers...
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:28 am

Name: Ueki Kosuke
Origin: Law of Ueki (anime)
How strong compared to OP chars: normal human with good reflexes and the ability to turn trash in to trees, along with the ten star sacred treasure Tenko
Reason: Besides the fact that Law of Ueki is an awesome anime, it places the importance of its combat on tactics rather than bruit strength like Bleach or DBZ, that kind of tactics are ideal for a role play and will make for some very interesting battles
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 am

That's not true, they do use Tactics in Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:28 am

post a video
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 am

Sure
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Rukia vs Espada #9: Rukia used a combination of a non-incantation binding spell with two incantations at once - a high level binding spell, and a high level destructive spell while the enemy is trapped and trying to break out of the 1st bind. The Destructive Spell was to destroy the walls to let sunlight in because Sunlight is the Espada's weakness.

Byakuya in all of his matches(Ex: Byakuya vs Bankai Renji). He can use Shunpo, Zanjutsu(Sword Fighting), and Kidou(Demon Arts), Shikai, and Bankai in combination with one another. His division is Tactics. He was able to defeat Renji's Bankai with such combinations. Bankai Byakuya vs Bankai Ichigo - that was a great find, also when Byakuya used Senkei form of his Bankai, he then used a combination of two swords, one to use as a weapon, the other to stab Ichigo's foot to keep him from moving, then to use a non-incantation Destructive Spell point-blank at Ichigo's shoulder! Byakuya cutting his own legs and arms when the opponent had taken control of them without hesitation.

Kenpachi used tactics against Bankai Tousen, who used tactics in the form of blinding and deafening his opponent to gain an advantage. Kenpachi figured out a way to defeat a foe while blind and deaf by dodging just when he felt the enemy's sword on his skin, and countering. Also to let the opponent cut him and grab the sword and get a good strike on the enemy.

Mayuri uses a powerful tactic by using his Lieutenant to grab onto and restrain an opponent while he uses a special Sword that paralyzes the foe, while they still feel pain. Not to mention sacrificing limbs in order to gain an advantage and regenerate them with special drugs.

There are much more examples of this. I am just saying, don't judge a book by its cover.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Hey! How about you get to bring in an original character for a different show!
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:32 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 pm

I have some FMA originals I like to rp as.
Basically, if you've got original characters for...let's say... .hack, if you get this item, you get to be them as long as they are not to cheap.
Get what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 pm

I see so the system is flawed! thanks for saying so erly enugh! we need to fix/end this contest!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Ok. I decided to join in.

Name: Toon Link
Origin: Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker
How strong compared to OP chars: Fairly weak. What he lacks in offensive power he makes up for in inventory.
Reason: For the most part, he'd fit in. He sails the seas in his boat, the King of Red Lions, as he searches for the pieces of a shattered Triforce. Only with its power can he defeat the evil Ganon.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Name:link
Origin: in every zelda game and brawl so far
How strong compaired to OP chars: he is as in strong but only because of his weapons
Reason:because zelda is awesome!

((if you like zelda click here))

Last edited by zeldaman on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 pm

sounds reasonable-except I think this contest might not happen. Soon at least.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm

My room mate has been playing my copy of Windwaker for the past two days. I'm stuck on the idea now.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm

I fixed my post
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Sangeki

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:27 pm

Just for the hell of it

Name: Hiro Protagonist
Origin: Book- Snow Crash
How strong compared to OP chars: Comparable to Zolo in swordsmanship, also a polyglot, highly advanced hacker, immense general knowledge, advanced electronic and mechanical skills, wielder of REASON- a highly advanced computerized isotope powered gatling railgun.
Reason: Spent a fair sum of the book on a Zodiac (An inflatable raft), kicked the butt of the mafia, an crazy man with a nuke hooked up to his heart, a businessman who took over the minds of thousands with a language based brain hacking virus, recreated the internet into a 3D interactive wonderland. Ultima Ratio Regum!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:39 am

Interesting Ideas, I like this contest. Let it be, we don't need to change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars   Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item Contest: Cannon/Outside chars
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next