One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Soon after he crashed that Den Den Mushi, the ships arrived to a small island. Wally orders the crew to go around and get supplies, as well as simply notify them that from this day on, this island is under his own turf. He didnt saw anything special on that one, so he found it too stupid to personally go and waste his time announcing that to the poor villagers. He sented Cebros, as he said "A champion would be more than enough to make sure no one will have objections to that, wee-hahahaha !"

Last edited by Shad0w on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

((Shall i add Tiberius into this?? I want him to say some stuff))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:17 am

A young woman in a hood was hidden among the shadows of the bay as the Black Death stopped by. She saw the rather large crew of Wally leave the ship and the big man himself walk out. He was obviously planning to take over the island; what with his position as one of the Four Kings, he had to have a lot of territory under his command.

The hooded woman's heart was beating against her chest and her tears were streaming down her eyes, even though she didn't show it herself. Her heart had been broken today and she didn't know how to deal with it. Her judgment was clouded and she didn't know what to do.

So she did the only thing that came to mind.

"Wally!!!" the scream was heard as one Noyamano D. Rei jumped out of the shadows, the barelegged loincloth-clad Vice Admiral throwing away her long robe and landing in front of the man she had faced not too long ago in the Atlantis war. Without the robe, it could be seen that her attire had changed since Wally had last seen her; instead of jeans and a top, the Vice Admiral with an admirable fashion sense now supported a purple loincloth over a black bikini bottom, a purple bikini top over which was a black fishnet top and black fingerless gloves.

And she had a look in her still glistening wet eyes that promised death.

"Gia Sekando!" she screamed, as her Goro Goro no Mi powers blared to life. A blue aura of cackling electricity blared around her as her skin seemed to brighten in color. Her eyes turned a piercing electrical blue and lightning bolts danced all around her. By wrapping her body in a layer of Goro Goro lightning, Rei electrically stimulated her nervous system and sped up her neural synapses to react faster to danger and push her physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing her to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power.

The electrical blue eyes bore into Wally. "I'mGoingToKillYou!!!" Rei spoke fast, like she always did when in 'Gear Second'; sort of a side effect of the sped up neural synapses. "GoroGoroNoZapStrongArm!!!" she screamed, as she pulled her arm back, and then it disappeared to the naked eye itself. The ground split apart underneath her as lightning bolts traveled across it; her invisible super-fast Strong Arm about to impact with Wally...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 am

((LOL, I was expectin Rei to first go on a rampage on the ship itself or somethin, but okay, I can play along with that xD))

"Too reckless ..." Wally was already saying, as soon as she leaps towards him , he doesnt seem very surprized about Rei's sudden appearance in frond of him, or that sudden outburst towards him. Oddly, he doesnt even seem to be willing to move at all.

"That electricity is mine !" A "champion" has jumped in the middle, he was fast, or did Wally realized he was being followed by her ? What mattered was that this man was unique in his ability. Holding a pair of reinforced steel plates, he just manages to get right in frond of the attack, the punch smashing onto the metal and bending it. But the man doesnt seem to be zapped at all. The plates break apart, but most of the attack's force was taken by them anyway, still the pirate is pushed a few feet backwards. "My my, she's really strong, even without the electricity factor. Guess thats all I can do captain, do the rest hahahaha !" Denka Denka no Mi, in a way, an inferior Goro Goro No Mi, but with the added ability to nullify any electricity that hits him.

Wally looks at her, as some of the crewmates that are still on the ships are getting armed and watching down at the bay. "My apologies for having someone else take that blow, but I really didnt felt like getting another permanent damage from you .." he points at his left eye. There's actually a scar there, a pretty long one. "I see blury from that eye after our small fight .. Wee-hahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 am

Tiberius tightened his mask and adjusted Saints hand. He was following Wally all this time not saying anything. He sat on a nearby statute next to Wally watching Dude attacking. He spoke through his mask "Captain... that woman... she knows Nishki right?.... another young one, she might recognize me through this mask... for now i just want to watch and see how the boy does against her... but she seems to be packing power...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:15 am

Wally looks at Rei and then simply walks and sits down next to Tiberius "If you wanna fight me, you will have to beat them first, otherwise you are not worth of my time !" He yelled at her, wanting to anger her, on purpose. He then talks to Tiberius "She's strong, Dude's no match for her but, he will give you enough time to .. "scout" hehehe .. and I think so, she did went crazy when I harmed Nishki, after all hahahaha !"

Dude appears to be confident though, he pulls a gatling gun from his back and mains at her, when static electricity surrounds him "Let's dance !!" he starts firing at her, the bullets are going much faster than normal, due to the augment they receive.

Meanwhile, the pirates Wally sent have reached the gates of the small town at the center of the island, it was a small island after all, but the town appeared to be fairly big for an island that size. Cebros walks in frond of the men, roughly 50, and looks around. "Who's the man in charge of that town ?! I'd like to announce him something !" he shoots, and smirks with a lot of confidence on his face.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 am

"Who's a good wittle wanticore? You are! Yes you are! Yes you are Widdles!" a rather large muscular warrior who was sitting in tavern said to a rather pleased manticore who was getting a servre patting. Widdles had just obeyed three comands from his master; sit, roll over, and play dead, and while praise is a reward in its self, he was also given table scraps. "Nasty wound!" Widdels cried out cheerfully, proud of acheiving his minor reward, as the warrior finished his drink. The man's name was Victor Yurvel, otherwise known as Bluebeard, for as his namesake suggested, a blue beard, and were talking the big bushy variety. This man was a former marine commadore, though you couldn't tell for his apperance as he wore rather ordinary clothes apart from armour for his shoulders and chest, as well as wearing armoured boots, a large viking helmet, and having a large sword strapped to his back. It was also impossible to tell this man had devil fruit powers. Victor noticed an awful lot of screaming and battle sounds for outside, much to his annoyance, after all, it would ruin poor Widdels apetite. He then noticed there was a pirate ship in the distance after he peered out the window. Victor got up, and carefully placed his pet on his shoulder, before heading off to investiagate. "Seem's like we may have a pontential employer Widdels.", the blue bearded man told the manticore, and was replied with in agreeing "Broken Sword".
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:11 pm

"Hold it right there .. you and that interesting pet of yours ... !" Cebros had left the others to his first mate's care. While he was now part of the Black Cross Pirates, he still would consider his old crew his crew, and would still keep his own rules. Sitting on top of a tree, he looks down to Bluebeard. "Heading anywhere you shouldnt be ? That there, is a no-entry zone." he asks him, while biting on his hand a bit.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 am

Victor looked up at the pirate sitting in the tree, and merely answered cheerfully; "Widdles is more than intresting he's lovely, yes you are Widdles, yes you are!", while stroking the manticore who purred with; "Bacon fat!" The mercenary then composed himself and anounced proudly; "I am Victor Yurvel, otherwise known as Bluebeard! I am a warrior for hire, in other words, a mercinary, though due to the bounty on my head, I prefere to deal with those going against the law! Please contact your captain with this, in case he is interested in my services!" He then petted Widdles again and told the pet, "Hey boy, lets show the man in the tree how clever you are! go on, speak!" Widdels then said a rather happy; "Severed limb!" before once again beng bathed in praise from his master.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 am

"What is your bounty ? We could be interested in someone like you .. what are your abilities ? And ..." Cebros jumps down, or more like, vanishes from the tree branch and reappears in frond of them in a second, and looks at Widdles "How did you obtained such a rare creature ?" he extents his hand but, he pets him, not scared about the manticore trying to eat his arm. "He wont attack me .. he knows we have something in common .." he adds and laughs a bit.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 am

"Looks like you made a little friend.", Vicotr said cheerfully, struggling to hide his affection for his pet, who then said equally cheerfully, "Cabbage soup!" Victor then cleared his throat and and carefully announced; " I have a bounty of 30,000,000 due to accidently destroying an island, where there was only me, and this cute little fellow left. As for my abillities, I am at the least, an advanced swordsman with the weapon you can see sheathed on my back, with years of battle experience, and have eaten a devil fruit called the noko noko no mi, which alows me to control and create poisonus spores." He then waited patiently for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 pm

"OhShutUpYouBitch!!!" Rei screamed, though it sounded more like a rant due to her Second Gear. "SHUTUP!SHUTUP!SHUTUP!!!!!!!" her voice echoed throughout the field, as her tears burst forth like a collapsing damn. Meanwhile, countless more beyond Monkey D. Garp-level punches slammed into the man who was blocking her, only for her to stop trying after dealing significant damage.

Sparks flew around her frame before disappearing altogether as her Gear faded. She collapsed onto her knees as she began to cry, rivers flowing down her tanned cheeks as the purple-haired girl let loose all the emotion she had been holding in since that very first day when she had discovered Nishki and Talitha's relationship.

"Just shut up..." she said in a much lower voice, now in a crouched position in front of Wally. "Nishki... Don't mention that name..." she murmured. "Don't say it, just don't..." and she began to weep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:18 am

Dude's a weird dude
".. Oh come on Dude, get up already ! .." Wally says, a bit irritated by all this. Dude is laying down, and looks like he's dead or something. However, when his captain yells at him, he gets up, a bit slowly, and grunts "Fine fine, you got me ! But she's too strong, hence I decided to imitate my death or something !" he says, with a lot of bruises and some bleeding on his mouth, forehead, shoulder and chest. He doesnt seem critically injured, thought, more like he quickly realized he is no match and decided to escape fighting more.

Cebros meets an interesting addition
"My my .. all that sounds just way too good. And I can see you are not lying, those are not eyes that lie right now." he says and grins "I was the captain of the infamous Flame Tongue Pirates, if you have heard of them. With a bounty of 168,000,000 Belli, as well as a fruit user too, yet pleased to meet someone of your high-leveled caliber, Bluebeard ! I'm sure captain will be greatly pleased meeting you."

Dark Knight
"Nishki D. Rock ..." Wally monologues as he walks past Tiberius and Dude, and watches down at Rei. "It would appear that this man really has a strong influence on quite a large amount of people .. but the influence he has on you seems rather unique .. why did you come here ? Or are you blinded by your own emotions, to make you believe you can take ME on ? Mufufufufu ..." he touches his damaged eye "I should just kill you for doing that to me .. but, I think that would be a waste of your powers and beauty ... Miss Rei, the one who has feelings for NISHKI D. ROCK !" Wally could tell that something like that must have been the cause of her behaving like that. Back on Atlantis, she was the one that immediately attacked him, like a raging beast, when he hurted him, and now this. Makes sense.

Last edited by Shad0w on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Bluebeard saluted at the former captain, gruffly telling him, "I am glad my qualities are possibly in your captains intrest! If possible, I would rather like to discuss the payment matters imedietly with your current leader, a.k.a your captain, and if not, I would ask if you could possibly send him a mesage if it does not interfere with your work." His pet chimera tried to copy his masters salute a few time unsuccesfully, and sadly said; "Barrel of grog.", to which Victor stroked him sypetheticly and cooed; " It's okay Widdles, it's nearly impossible for four legged mamals to salute."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 am

Cebros
"Hmmmm .. hey, pal .." he actually talks to Widdles rather than Bluebeard himself. "Wanna see somethin cool ?" he asks to Widdles, tossing away his upper body's clothing, and then he suddenly starts to transform. This changing creature apparently walks on all fours, and some small horns start to pop up, while the transformation is slowly taking place. Two masses start to form on each shoulder, and then suddenly, those masses pop up to reveal 2 extra heads, dog-looking heads. A tail is also being formed, and a snake head is seen as the tail's tip. The creature lets out a roar and then looks at Bluebeard and Widdles. "I'm one of you guys .. I'm Cerberus !!!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Although Widdles was at first frightened, he quickly then became playful and leapt on the back of his new found friend, as Victor watched with a grin. He then told the cerberus; "You definitely have a most intresting abillity, it seems that this crew will be most enjoyable if we are hired. I don't suppose you mind playing with little old Widdles on the way over to your ship over there?", pointing at the large vessel where a large crowd o
had gathered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 am

((Sorry for the late responce, I wasnt around much. And since some things have happened, mind if we end the thread and put you in the crew ? Cause things are taking way too long, not your fault lol, but still :/ ))
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:36 pm

(well, okay then, fair enough really since it's there's been some things happening, thanks for at least letting me know lol)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Alrighty then, added to the crew, and I presume, thread's now dead; I mean, closed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)   Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: "I hold no grudges towards people." (Semi Open, AKA pm me if interested to join the crew or play a role, and I will see, Nik and Pathea can freely post)
Page 1 of 1