One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)

Go down 
+4
nikz200
Gael
Captain Clearwater
Cobdogred
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Empty
PostSubject: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 am

Looking in the newspaper Derge Sr. skipped ahead to the section tittled, "Delia “Crimson Snow” Clearwater Captured". In the article it explains that the prisoner is going to be transported to Impel Down via battleship. It also tells of one scheduled stop about half way to Impel Down to load up on supplies before the second half of the journey. After Derge Sr. finished reading the paper a devilishly cocky smile spreads across his face. Putting the paper down Derge Sr. looked at the man still hidden in the shadows and spoke.

"Well it looks like our voyage has been "leaked" to the media. Rahahaa! I guess we must have some sort of spy in the marines, oh I'm sure that'll create a bit of chaos back at headquarters." said the man.

"Maybe so, I don't really give a shit about that. I'm not into creating chaos like you are, I just want to kill." said the shadowy figure.

The day was bright and sunny with only a few clouds in the sky. A gentle breeze blew causing the 90 degree weather to feel like the low 80's even the high 70's. What little breeze seemed to have a small effect on the tide creating small waves. However the large battleship was able to cut through them with a relative ease. The ship was a few miles out from the island they were scheduled to make a supply stop on. It would only be a matter of minuets before they would reach the islands main dock.

The island was a small island with a fishing village, the largest part of the town was the docks. Situated on the docks were all of the fresh fish markets, they numbered in the hundreds. Further down the docks were a number of laborers that all loaded fresh and salted fish on to large shipping boats for delivery. In the center of the island a fountain sat next to a large statue of a fisherman which looked to be holding a fish like some type of prize. Behind the statue and fountain was the residential area, most of the houses were no more than simple shacks.

"What a run down hole in the ground, the markets are richer than the actual houses they live in." said the figure in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:27 pm

"Hmm, It may seem that I'm quite popular," Delia said in an aloof tone and expression when she noticed one of the crew members reading a newspaper about her capture, almost thinking that she wasn't some pirate with a huge bounty on her head. She inhaled deeply and then coughed, pouting at the murky air in her cell and struggling at her restraints once more.

(i'll change it later ok? have a lot of things to do)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Two men stood side by side in the marketplace. One was completely covered in a robe, hiding everything about him. The one standing next to him smiled as he watched the Marine battleship approach the marketplace. "It's time, 'Lollipop'. You're the starter here." The hooded and robed man said nothing, only raising his hand into the air. Particles of black started coming out of the ground, amassing in a writhing cloud in the space above his hand. "I'll get it done, Ranyx. I'm not dumb, you know." The writhing cloud halted, quickly zooming to create a shifting pillar of black particles. They began vibrating extremely quickly. "Ranyx, you need to hurry. I don't know how long it'll last." The robed figure launched forward, slashing with the black particle cloud. The particles swung down, sawing through the ship as if it was heated butter. Ranyx kept pace with the hooded man. "I need to you deal with anyone who stops me from getting Clearwater. If this fails, our plan is screwed. I hope the Anubis Pirates get here soon." The two men were closing on the ship extremely quickly. They made it clear they were the culprits of the sawing-the-Marine-battleship-in-half crime.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 am

There were two ships in the area closing in on the town, but they came from a slightly different angle trying to sneak in. One ship had an elderly man wearing a blue coat and had a nice sword, he was dressed fancily. His entire crew were dressed in spanish or latin looking attire. The man clapped his hands "Amigos!!! We are here with a BLAZING PASSION to rescue the love of our masters life, the lovely , fiery, Senorita CLEARWATER, we cannot fail!!!" He got up and did a step foward.

[Alfresco "The rose" Valentino]
[Anubis crew 9th division commander]
[25,000,000 beli]

On his den den mushi another voice spoke "Who is the love of Anubis samas life ? I just want to find something on this island, the man known as Derge Jr... i have questions for him if he is here......." He wore a gas mask and was holding a very powerful looking rifle in his hand.

[Son of the legendary sniper Knight]
[Knight JR]
[Anubis pirates 17th division commander]
[rookie 7,000,000 beli]

Alfresco replied "We need to approach this passionately Knight kun!!! Come , say it With me, RED PASSION my AMIGO!!!!"

Knight Jr sighed under his gas mask "Yes yes.. very wonderful ...... lets just reach the island sir......."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 pm

A small ship pulled into the town, but not at the main harbor. Instead, it was docked halfway around the island on a much smaller, more obscure harbor. Mere moments after the ship had come to a halt, a young woman stepped lightly off of the ship.

She was dressed in a cream-colored shirt over which she wore a light, black jacket. She also wore a light purple skirt that reached her ankles and a pair of plain white shoes. Her long red hair was, at the moment, tied back in a ponytail.

The woman smiled as she looked in the direction of the main harbor. Though she was far away, she had still been able to see that a battle had already started. (A battleship getting cut in half was hard to miss.) It looked like she wasn’t the only one who wanted to save Clearwater. That was hardly surprising if the rumors of a relationship between Anubis and Clearwater were true. Lily just hoped that she would be able to do her part and get a little credit. What better way to get into a person’s good graces than saving the one they loved?

[Presentation Box]
Lily Hope
Revolutionary Historian
Bounty: 60,000,000

Seeming so at ease that she might have been on a day trip, Lily went up to the dock owner and paid him before heading off in the direction of the aforementioned battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 am

A young boy walked besides Derge, his master. He was constantly trying the get his silver hair down, which barley touched his cloak that, if he wished, would turn invisible. While not messing with his hair he would take out his switchblade and kick it up and down doing tricks with it. When the boy looked up, his piercing orange eyes, and if a cat's on hallows eve night, made the people around him nervous. He then turned to Derge "where are we going, Derge-Sama?" he asked in a childish voice
Introduction
Hayden Burns
Assassin, Thief, Navigator, Saboteur
Bounty: 0
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Brrriinnnngg.....rrrrrriinnnnnngggggggg.....Derge turned his head looked at the den den mushi that rang. He was surprised that it was ringing, why would they be calling him? Walking over to the phone like object Derge answered in with a bit of disgust on his face.

"Yeah, why would I care? Unholy? I see, yeah I'll be there..." Derge said hanging the phone up.

Turning to his father and looking at his father's face, he knew the old man already knew. Standing on the ship Derge knew he was needed here, but what he had to do at Water 7 was more important. Walking over to the edge of the boat Derge seen the oncoming attack of particles. Derge could stop the attack, but he knew his father could handle it better than he could.

"I have to...." Derge said before getting cut off by his father.

"I know, go...take Desais with you." said the man leaping in front of the attack.

Nodding his head Derge grabs Desais and vanish seemingly into thin air. Holding out hid hand Derge Sr. stopped the chainsaw like partials in their tracks. They slowly slowed down slower and slower until the just stopped and fell to the ground drained of all energy. The gauntlet on his right hand glowed a bright orange from all the energy trapped within it. Sighing Derge Sr. looked at the two men, one he didn't recognize and the other Ranyx. Derge Sr. had Derge's crew to back him up although the man doubted he would need it.

"Ah looks like the trash has arrived!" Derge Sr. said with a certain amount of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:52 pm

"Hmm, I see that help has arrived," Delia said with a light melodic chuckle as she heard the disturbance from outside, sighing as she stood up from where she was. "Oi, you there," she called to the marine that was there to guard her. When she saw him get close to her she knew he was a newbie, since he obviously didn't know what was going to happen to him. "Mm, would a handsome man like you help a poor soul like me find some salvation?" she asked in an innocent facade, never breaking away from the other's look as he nodded dumbly and started to unlock her.

Not a moment passed after the cell door was locked that she headbutt the marine unconscious and step out calmly. "thank you," she said with a smirk as she made her way towards the deck. "My my, what is all this comotion?" she asked as she walked over to Derge Sr., not paying attention to the men who were pointing their weapons at her. "Oh, and would you call off your men? I'm pretty much defenseless, and besides I'm not here to fight...just watching the show," she said with a cold smile.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:23 pm

((The particles were really more of a 'slash' than a 'smash', but whatever floats your boat, I guess. Then I guess I DIDN'T slash it in half then.))

"Haha! You look wonderful for your age, man. Lucky bastard." Ranyx elbowed Lollipop. "You know the deal, kid. Hold off the Marine while I get Clearwater out, kay?" The hooded man shrugged. "Fine, Ranyx. Won't be too much trouble..." They leaped onto the ship, standing in front of Derge Sr. The hooded man stretched out his arms in front of him, and the iron particles began to shift. "I'll just keep him in a box." The particles leaped to life, shooting to form a dome around Derge Sr. Ranyx spun and ran to get Clearwater. "Excuse me, ma'am, I'm gonna have to borrow you for a second..." He offered a hand to her, in a way that ended up looking romantic, even though it wasn't what it seemed to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Blaze quickly went to intercept Ranyx. He threw the axe in his left hand toward him before he could save clearwater. Though Blaze was relatively new to the Blood Demons he was eager to make a name for himself especially because of their captive is rumored to be Anubis's lover. For a man with the title of Yonkou, you would think Anubis would offer more protection to his lover. Oh well this was no concern to blaze. "If you want to save that wench you will have to fight me first."

Last edited by Sorrykid on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Ranyx sighed. "I don't want to fight you... Lollipop? Your free hand, if you please." Lollipop held his left hand up, and opened up a new magnetic field. He drew in Blaze's axes, as well as the weapons of every Marine on the battleship. "Now, run along, before I need to make you bloody." Ranyx returned his attentions to Clearwater. "Now, if you please? I believe the Anubis Pirates have a person or two here to take you away."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:48 pm

((I realized this after your description of it being like a chainsaw on steroids...))

Derge Sr. held his hand up to the iron dome that encircled him. With this Derge could tell a few things, firstly it was iron, and secondly it most likely didn't go underground. However either way neither of these things mattered much. With the power he obtained only moments ago Derge Sr. released up to 10 times it's intake defying the rules of energy with his mythical Fists of Rejection. With the 10 times energy Derge Sr. blasted his way out of the iron dome.

Disappearing, Derge Sr. only leaving twirling dust in the air as a sign he was one there reappeared behind the iron user. Derge Sr. was fast, maybe the fastest on the grandline, he was for sure able to keep up with anyone who claimed to be the fastest. However Ranyx was different, his soru mastery could exceed even Derge Sr.'s. However this wasn't a problem soru wasn't the fastest technique Derge Sr. used. His Elder flash technique was much fast than his version of soru.

"Six King Gun"

Using a powerful shock wave version of martial art Derge Sr. attempted to slam his palms into the mans back. Using the same speed he had previously used, Derge Sr. doubted the man would have enough time to dodge an attack from behind. The potential energy around Derge Sr.'s fists seemed to be itching to transform into it shock wave form upon the attacks completion.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Ranyx barely had the time to squeeze out a "F*ck!" before Derge Sr. was upon him. With a quick activation of Tekkai, Ranyx managed to decrease the amount of damage dealt to his organs... but only by about half. Damn, Derge Sr. was strong. To be able to use the Six King Gun, and with such power? How long had this bastard trained? "How the f*ck old are you? You don't look over freaking thirty!" Damn, it didn't matter. He needed to fulfill his obligation to Gael. He'd get Clearwater out of here, if it killed him. Ranyx front flipped, using his momentum and an added kick to throw two huge Rankyakus at Derge Sr. from behind. Without stopping, he jumped over the newcomer, and grabbed Delia around the waist. "Forgive me." Ranyx said, as he launched himself through the large gash in the ship.

Lollipop was moving his fingers, as if to a silent tune. "Ah hah hah... I think I've got to keep you occupied now, if I'm right." The iron dust was swirling slowly around the three major players: Blaze, Derge Sr., and Lollipop himself. "I think I can handle it... at least, until Ranyx can make himself scarce." The dust picked up speed, swirling around the three with increasing velocity. The weapons Lollipop had gathered were dismantling themselves, and plugging up the hole as best as they could. Soon the dust had formed the equivalent of a buzzsaw, except with the blades inward around the three. "If you can kill me, you'll probably be able to get to Ranyx. Maybe." The dust had reached cyclone force speeds, rending the surrounding wood to dust.

Ranyx got into the market and ran, dragging Delia behind him. "Move, move, move. Derge Sr. knows all Rokushiki, the damn plagiarizing bastard. He'll follow us as soon as he can, and not that slowly either. I'll get you to the Anubis Pirates, and then I'll hold them off." Damn, he sounded weird. Maybe it was because he was talking to a woman. He never flirted with them, and his dialogue sounded weird without the added flirts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Blaze was completely disarmed in seconds. These guys must be powerful in order to disarm him that fast, especially since he received training from derge himself. "You think that just because I don't have my axes anymore that I'm defenseless? Derge has given me training of Rokushiki. I'm much more dangerous without my axes then with them. Soru!" Blaze completely disappered into thin air, though the strong opponents could probably see him. Blaze hasn't completely mastered the techinque yet so he actually flew off the ground a lot faster than he realized before he knew it he moving right toward Ranyx.

Blaze then decided to stick out his left fist and use tekkai while still in Soru making him unable to move, but he could deliver a incredible punch. Then Ranxy managed to grab delia and get away from from at the last second. Before Blaze could catch them Lollipop managed to seal their escape with a cyclone of dust. Dang it his first real mission and he failed. Derge would surely dig a mud hole in his...for screwing this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Hayden was right on Raynx's tail as he started running. Cutting through another part of the town, which Hayden had studied while looking at its map, he was able to find a shortcut to where Raynx was going. He reached the end to the market before Raynx did and became invisible with his cloak and as Raynx attempted to pass, he tried backstabbing him
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:13 am

(I'm just going to jump from where Delia is running with Ranyx)

"I would move faster, even help you, if it wasn't for these sea stone cuffs!" Delia said a little bit irritated as she ran as fast as she could with Ranyx, hoping they would be able to outrun Derge Sr. and his crew. As they were heading at the end of the market, she looked back, getting nervous since she had noticed someone before going after them, but they weren't there.

She didn't have time to think about it as she yelp when the captain was dragged to the side and into a dark and murky Alley Way by a hooded figure along with Ranyx. "You jerk, get your dirty paws off me!" she cried out, but gasped when she felt a hand over her mouth, shushing her. "Do you want to get caught Captain?" the familiar voice of Barius resounded as he went and took a look at the cuffs on his captain's hands, cursing under his breath when noticing it was sea stone. "We have to get out of here fast, and how did you get here? How did you know I was going to be here?" she asked, and he just chuckled while taking out a newspaper, earning a chuckle from the young captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:51 am

Hayden turned around and realized his attack missed and there were now 3 more men trying to take her. Hayden then charged at them, and thumped the ball of his foot into his sneakers, causing daggers to protrude out of each shoe and kicked at Barious while swinging his sword and knight
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:53 am

From the mast of the two ships which docked , was Knight Jr who was using his scope to find Clearwater. He found her and Barius and then spoke into his den den mushi "Alfresco san, i see Clearwater, her first mate is also in a fight, they are close to you..."

Alfresco was running in the area towards Clearwater with some of his crew. "WE SEE HER, COVER US FROM AFAR SENOR KNIGHT!!!!" His crew then fired shots at Blaze. Alfresco then bowed to Clearwater "We have come to save you fair maiden, as per Anubis samas request, he has asked you to come see him.... and we will PASSIONATELY deliver you to him Senorita Clearwater."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:55 am

((order of the last 2 posts are switched for future refrance))
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:01 am

((Blaze is in a magnetic storm of metal partials, your bullet would be reduced to dust. That's only if you could even spot him))

Raising his hand into the air Derge Sr. used his right and left hands to absorb the energy of the two Rankyakus. With the power of the two air blades now stored Derge Sr. was ready to go after Ranyx. However he was cut off by Lollipop and his metal dust surrounding them. This was yet another annoyance Derge Sr. had to put up with. With the storm around him Derge again had a few options. Go underground, attack the user directly, or blast his way through the storm it's self.

Each situation had pro's and cons, but Derge Sr. made his decision quickly. He needed to recapture Clear Water before she escaped with Ranyx. With this in mind Derge chose the quickest option. Throwing his arms forward Derge shot out shock waves of energy from his gauntlets with 10x's the energy of Ranyx's Rankyakus. This created two small hole that were only open for an instant.

"Namikaze Elder Flash"

Using his superior speed Derge Sr. vanished from the metal storm battle field. Reappearing far on the other side he made his way into the market district after Ranyx. On Derge Sr.'s brow were a number of sweet beads that trickled down his face. He had taken a hit to both his endurance and his stamina. He used his Fists of Rejection twice, plus using a Six King Gun and using Elder Flash twice which took a good deal of stamina.

"Ah fuck, this is not going as planned, damn why did that Unholy fucker have to make his move now of all times?" said the man running along.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 am

Lily walked into the market district and found herself in the middle of a war zone. There was certainly a lot of shooting going on at the moment.

Lily carefully analyzed everything around there. She could see a guy standing in an alleyway talking rather loudly to ‘Senorita Clearwater’. Lily couldn’t make out any faces of the people past Alfresco, but she figured that from the lack of a Den Den Mushi, he must have been directly speaking to Clearwater herself. At least that meant the captain was already freed.

Despite the fact that some guy (Hayden) was attacking them, they didn’t seem to be in any immediate danger due to the fact that they largely outnumbered him. Quantity didn’t equal quality, of course, but surely Anubis wouldn’t have sent weaklings to do his work.

Lily decided the best thing to do for the moment, was to take her time. No need to rush things when doing so was utterly pointless. So, stepping back around a corner, she began to produce glass from her hands and made it float in the air above her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Blaze quickly escaped the storm along with Derge Sr. with the second enterance he made using soru "Whew maybe this mission won't fail after all. Good thing too Derge would have my head if I failed this mission." Blaze could see that Anubis's divisions were coming too. Crap this was getting a little crazy. He was a bounty hunter not a soldier. He could see Derge was tired and needed rest. He had taken a lot during this battle.

"Sir why don't you rest? I'll handle Ranyx." Blaze said to Derge while running.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

"Well, that is very kind of you senor, and I do appreciate it, but we're in a bit of a bind...Barius how are you handling over there?" she asked in a firm but worried voice after talking to Alfresco, looking back to where her first mate was fighting. "Frankly Captain I'm in a bit of a disadvantage here but nothing to worry about!" he called out. "But don't worry about me, go now before more come this way!" he said sharply.

The girl hesitated, but nodded slightly, her worry now showing in her features. "All right, lets get a move on, quickly," she rushed at Alfresco, not wanting to waste any more time.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 pm

"Don't think you can just get away, man! I'm onto you!" The particles veered off and swarmed after Derge Sr. like a swarm of angry wasps. They began forming into stakes, before launching themselves at Derge Sr. Lollipop tried to follow Derge Sr., but someone stepped into his path. "C'mon, it's been started. We need to go... he plans to make his move soon. He's got a place picked out and everything." The new man yawned, and Lollipop shrugged. "Hope Ranyx can get out in time." The new man shrugged, "It's none of our business." The two men vanished almost instantly, with no trace what so ever.

Ranyx spun, his foot flying into the air as he did so. Tekkai flew into gear, as his leg rocketed toward his attacker's head. "Anubis Pirates! Clearwater's crewmate! Get off the island! I'll try to hold Derge Sr. off, but I can't last long before I'll need to escape!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Lily heard someone shouting about getting off of the island. If she didn’t hurry, she would be left behind.

The young woman looked up at the glass she had gathered. There, floating in the air above her head was a decent sized orb made entirely from shards of glass. It would have to be enough for now.

Lily ran out into the market district and then started towards Alfresco at a walk. She didn’t try to walk quietly so as to mask her presence. She wanted them to be fully aware that she was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)   Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race to Save Clearwater: Path to Impel Down(Open to all marines, and those who have a personal relationship with Clearwater)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next