One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)

Go down 
+12
Captain One-eye
Bad Idea Bear
Karasu(the crow)
BLiIx
WatersCalling
y dau cymraeg
Shichibukai Hunter
SoulTaker
GoreFish
Sleepy
nikz200
Maxulus
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Empty
PostSubject: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Crew Name: Dusk Pirates
Captain: Maximillion Maimou
Flag: The flag is a normal jolly roger with one pad at top of each bone, ressembling the Devil Fruit ability of the captain. However, only Maximillion knows what it ressembles.
Ships:
-Happy Dusky (Destroyed)
-Stolen Marine Battleship (Destroyed)
-Colonel Royale
Side: Pirates
Current Members:
-Captain: Maximillion Maimou
Spoiler:
-Musician/Spy: Frank N. Stein
Paradise Appearance:
New World Appearance:
-Doctor: Dr. Quincy
Paradise Appearance:
New World Appearance:
-Cook: Manta Maimou
Paradise Appearance:
New World Appearance:
-Shipwright: Ellen Niarbel
Paradise Appearance:
New World Appearance:
-Helmsman: Wako McWickey
Appearance:
-Fighter: Lappy
Paradise Appearance:
New World Appearance:
-Swordsman: Nathan Shardo
Appearance:

CREW

BOUNTIES

• Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou: 4,000,000,000 Beri
  • Frank N. Stein "The Walking Dead": 1,010,000,000 Beri
  • Dr. Quincy "The madman": 730,000,000 Beri
  • Manta "Chickenman" Maimou: 660,000,000 Beri
  • Ellen Niarbel "The bomberwoman": 170,000,000 Beri
  • Wako McWickey "The killing joke": 160,000,000 Beri
  • Nathan Shardo "The green beast": 55,000,000 Beri (while the official swordsman of the crew his bounty is steady because he is always missing)
  • Lappy "The overdosed rabbit": 10,000,000 Beri

Crew Goals: To become the top crew in the Grand Line and take over a territory.
Crew Description:
Spoiler:
Crew History:
-Prequel 1: The Meeting Arc
-Prequel 2: The Gael Island's Arc
-Prequel 3: Maximillion and Wally Arc
-Prequel 4: The Atlantis War Arc
-Chapter 1: The Navarone Arc
-Chapter 2: The Unholy War Arc
-Chapter 3: The Training Arc
-Chapter 4: Impel Down Arc
-Chapter 5: The Vacation Arc
-Chapter 6: The Battle of Calm Belt Arc
-Chapter 7: The Reunion Arc
-Chapter 7.5: The Illusionist Arc
-Chapter 8: Pre-New World Arc
-Chapter 9: Raijin Island Saga - Arrival Arc
-Chapter 10: Raijin Island Saga - Tower of Vavel Arc
-Chapter 11: Raijin Island Saga - The War of the Lords Arc
-Chapter 12: Raijin Island Saga Finale - The Shinkuhane Alliance Prequel Arc
-Side Chapter 1: The Underworld Agents Saga - Empty Rock Island Arc
-Side Chapter 2: The Underworld Agents Saga - Dock Island Arc
Expecting new members?: No, I am only inviting people for my crew.

Last edited by Maxulus on Fri May 18, 2018 5:17 pm; edited 106 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:13 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm

I'd like to join with Frankenstein. I mean Frank N. Stein Razz He's a musician
Frank N. Stein
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Welcome to the crew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:44 am

I'd like to join with.... hmmm.... Hector!
I might join with another character later, it's just impossible as of now, and he doesn't have a crew.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:56 am

Welcome to the crew! You can post in the thread if you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:32 am

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:57 am

You are in Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 am

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 am

As SoulTaker is inactive for quite long, you are accepted in the crew Val as a Scholar. You will probably join in chapter 2 or in chapter 3. We'll see. It depends on how fast the threads will move.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 pm

As most of you probably know, the crew will participate in the Unholy War... So now that the thread is up Val, MOC and Unholy, you may join with the chars that will join the Dusk Pirates. Here is the thread: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4229-serious-war-thread-unholy-pirates-attack-water-7-open-to-all-all-of-unholy-s-characters-are-killable-in-this-thread

The crew joined at the 3rd page if that makes things easier for you. For those who are not interested in going in all-out battles you can RP protecting the ships of the crew at the docks. Just RP it once and we are okay. But I am expecting a single post from you, saying that you will protect the ships. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 am

Frank will stay on the ship. I'm sorry but I have three chars in this war and I can't keep up with the posts.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Attention every crew member! Read this message pls! After the Unholy War thread, Maximillion is going to be arrested and sent to Impel Down. A short thread will follow in which the crew is going to decide who is going to take over after Maximillion is sent to the prison and briefly show how the crew trains to master new techniques to burst inside the prison and save him. Also, Chusei will officially become a member of the crew in the following thread. So:

Gore!
Sleepy!
Sorrykid!
Unholy!

I am expecting great things from you in the next two threads. Post right here something so that I will see that you read the message. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Understood Max

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Aye aye captain
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 pm

New thread: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4305-serious-the-dusk-pirates-chapter-3-training-for-the-captain-open-to-the-dusk-pirates-allies-and-the-new-crew-members#75184

The thread will be the one the crew decides to train. Everyone will show a part of their trainings and we can go with the other thread. This one is gonna be short.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 am

Pulling Hector out.... I don't have the creativity to write his long internal debates, not right now at least.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:44 am

Oh Gore... Too bad. Anyway, there will always be a spot for him in the crew, if you feel like RPing with him again.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 pm

I would like to join this crew with this character, if you’ll have me.

Alexander D. Remington
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:39 pm

You are always welcome in my crews James Very Happy. You can join the current thread so that you will be in the Impel Down thread.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:31 am

After lots of thinking, I decided to give the crew a pimp appearance theme. As a result, I am making avatars that look like pimps for all the members. You may or you may not use them as your normal appearance's but I will still post them along with your character's appearance in the crew page so that the whole crew will have that pimp theme. lol
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 am

Pay attention everyone!

After lots of thinking, I realized I need a few more crewmates. First, I need some positions to be filled and then I will be accepting any character as long as they are strong enough to fit in the crew. The positions are:

Shipwright (Filled)
Helmsman
Person for the chores
Informant
First Mate (Filled already)
Scientist (Filled already)

Also, another note. If you want to participate in the crew's ID thread, then type in your history that your chars are in Impel Down so that we will get you out and join our story immediately. Thanks.

Last edited by Maxulus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Note that Frank is also an informant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next