One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Empty
PostSubject: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:01 am

Name: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka

Species: Human

Allegiance: Marines

Home Village/Ocean: Sabaody Archipelago, Grandline

Appearance: She is 5'9'' with long blond hair and a cute face adorned with crystal blue eyes. Her body is skinny except for her wide hips or extraordinarily large breasts (Thanks to the extra hormone boost as a kid to the Horu Horu no mi) that she complains about not having any normal conversations anymore with anyone. She wears her normal (A bit small on the torso) Marines uniform and her coat is usually buckled up to cover herself unless she is alone.

History: Born on Sabaody Archipelago's grove 61, She always went to watch the people work in the docks or head to the Marine HQ to help with cleaning. When she turned 10, she found the Horu Horu fruit laying between the roots of the mangroves and decided to eat it. (It did not help her when she started to 'develop') At age 18, she joined the navy as a Recruit and started training with knifes and brass knuckles. But she was kept at Sabaody for her useful ability of healing. She went from joining raids on pirates in Groves 1-29, Guarding important Nobles, to doing official papers. She became Ensign at 20 for her saving many of her fellow recruits lives over the past 2 years and her graceful fighting that has landed a total of 10 pirate crews in jail. She is currently seeking transfer away from Sabaody Archipelago, as she is sick a tired of being stuck at the same place for her entire life. She has learned to box while in the marine corps. and is hoping to master other martial arts. Her nickname "Waters" comes from her eye color and that she is tired of beating people up for her last nickname "Bouncy" or any perverted tricks done upon her.

Personality: She is sweet and kind, but focused on making the world safer. She isn't the brightest bulb in the box but can still figure stuff out. She believes she can reform former pirates to normal humans through fixing a few ugly bits. She doesn't like men who can't talk normally to her and she doesn't mind what others do, just as long as it makes the world a better place. She is not rough on pirates and will at least give them good food if they are captured and are awaiting transfer to a prison. She has a tendency to try stuff her fellow Marines suggest, Whether it be helpful or harmful to herself. She will also apologize alot if she makes a mistake and has undying loyalty to her superiors. Always ends her sentences with "-na"

Ship:

Ship Flag: Marine Flag

Devil Fruit: Horu Horu no mi
type: Paramecia
effect: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Horu_Horu_no_Mi

Special Abilities: Boxing, Skills with a knife, and Charm.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Hormone (body part) Transform: Increases the size of a body part through a hormone mix.
Hormone Healing: Injects Hormones that regrow new tissue, Mend Broken Bones and expel poison out of the targets system. Will only work if the target has a strong will to live. How fast the healing will take depends on how strong the targets will is.
Hormone Augmentation: Increases Strength, Speed, or Stamina through Hormones. Effects last 10 min.
Hormone Rehabilitation Romeo: Switches the Targets Gender to Male
Hormone Rehabilitation Juliet: Switches the Targets Gender to Female
Golden Punch: Punches the target with the knuckles really hard.
Gold Rush: Continuous light punches aimed for the chest. About 3 punch per second.
Golden Slash: Swipe with the Blade of the weapon.
Golden Stab: Stabs someone in the gut with her knives.
Forsaken Gold: When the target is down, Kill him.

Weapons/Items:Elegant Gold Fists

Goals: Bring Justice to the world, And to learn more types of martial arts.

Last edited by WatersCalling on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited Personality)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:34 am

History's way too short, you can't join the marine when you're thirteen, and eightteen is way too young for a commander. You didn't even give a good reason why she should have been promoted, ever.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:06 am

Oh, also, we don't allow super strenght, speed or whatever if you also have a devilfruit. I still think sixteen is too young, but fine, I can live with it. A bit more history would still be appreciated, but it's acceptable.
Please put more detailed information to your techniques (devilfruit-wise), since "healing", for example, has much more to it than just healing a target. I also don't remember a "transformation" technique, unless you mean the genderswitch, but you already put that down as another technique, so I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Going to keep working on this. Started this while tired and I totally understand any complaints. Just point them out and I'll fix them.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Ok, Tell me what to fix... I need to perfect her
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:52 am

Only one thing: When I said that there was more to healing, I actually meant the whole "depends on how strong the victims will to live is" thing. I'd include that, just to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:00 am

Kk, I also changed the Hormone Rehabilitation to two different moves (one for guys, one for girls)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:10 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:36 pm

Edited Personality and History abit.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:28 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 am

Putting myself back in this rat race after having a mass dosage of ponies (God that stuff is great)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka    Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhuka "Waters" Nobaka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: