One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Den Den-mensional Mushi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Den Den-mensional Mushi Empty
PostSubject: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:24 pm

weapon name:den den-mensional mushi
description: A den den that is completely black, has a speaker inserted in it's mouth, contains 3 dials (One for locking on to a dimension, One for searching the dimension and one for volume), and it's eyes are just X's.
weapon special abilities: Finding sounds and songs in any dimension.
history: A weird version of the normal den den mushi, they were altered by chemicals,mechanics and x-rays to create a radio that can play any sound from any dimension (most of them are blank and noiseless). It is sold only on the future island of Transceiver as a souvenir, but it's expensive price and infuriating complexity makes it a low buy option. Only 500 people throughout the world have mastered the device.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:41 am

Dimension as in another world?
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:48 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:51 pm

So what could the owner see? The going ons of other worlds?
I'm not sure about this one, second opinions?
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:42 pm

You can't see (Thats why the eyes are in X's.) It is only a Radio that can play sounds from other dimensions (Like a dimension made from a devil fruit or something like our dimension or maybe a total reversal of themselves listening in on them. One dial would find a dimension that is full of screaming and could use the others dials to locate different areas or "search the dimension" to find other screams or use the third dial for volume. I created the device so my character can find songs from this dimension that we exist in and write about them. Basically, you can find our dimension and play Lady Gaga or Bach or any songs from our dimension)

I got the idea from how some people use radios to communicate with the afterlife (supposedly another dimension)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:51 am

Guys! I'm not sure, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:41 pm

breaking the fourth wall need not be this complex
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah, just pretend that music is identical in One Piece to the real world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den Den-mensional Mushi   Den Den-mensional Mushi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den Den-mensional Mushi
Page 1 of 1