One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karasu(Ammo) WIP

Go down 
+4
Frog Dragon
nikz200
Redmerv
Karasu(the crow)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:33 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:08 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Added theme song, titles, history, and occupation. His personality was also added/changed.

Edit- Also added new goal, and changed old ship since its the one in the crew ship.. and the old one got sunk down *looks at cob*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:24 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:03 pm

added to history, I was getting sick and tired of seeing NOTHING on there but the distant past.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:28 pm

APPROVED , unless stated otherwise by a senior mod or admin.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 pm

added last three special abilities, I'll start posting again soon (don't want to loose my title).
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 pm

I dont see any problems with these abilities.

Hereby, I declare this RE-APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 am

those abilities arrant permissible, not if your going to insist karasu is anonymous with his status because it implies he is immune to that same special ability which is otherwise game-braking-ly overpowered in terms of in character knowlage
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:52 am

hmm I see your point, would you like me to give permission for everyone to know Karasus name then? By this point I wouldn't even mind, really, to stop being the 'face-less' warlord. If i give permission for others to know Karasu, would the ability be approved? Or would you rather me remove the ability all together and continue with being anonymous?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Also, forgot to mention I edited some of the other special abilities, please re-check them as well.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Took out Shichibukai title, since i forfeit it. Added bounty of 250,000,000 for several reasons. From greatest achievement to lowest.

- Ex-Shichibukai
- Fought two Unknown Pirates (before being interrupted, one died trying to kill the other but it was fired at Karasu.. long story, they were both under 20 in their rankings.)
- Liberated the island of Gold Valley on his own (proves he is dangerous)
- Defeated entire rookie crew on his own, and sent them to jail (PC's)(Also proves he is dangerous)
- Killed Ice DF user
- Defeated Roko Cloud (in rookie years)
- Defeated Light DF user
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:41 am

Re-approved
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:39 am

Edited his personality, goals and weakness, AND his theme song.. cuz he is not a justice man anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Changed personality, and his goals. I only edited out some things.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:58 pm

RE-APPROVED. tho little details in such sections usually aren't not that critical for you to even worry about. But anyway, done~
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Edited personality, and added Soru Image (technically). Long story short, Karasu has a technique that was approved in the past but that technique technically needed THIS technique for it to work. So it wouldn't make sense for me to have a technique that uses Soru Image without me actually having the technique officially. So yeah, sorry for the brain faq. I need this re-approved do to technicality issues revolving around having a new technique.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 pm

RE-APPROVED, everything seems fine.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Took out Solid Shot, Gas Shot, Mirage Bullet, Bullet Brigade, and Bullet Twister. I added four techniques, the four rokushiki under Soru Image are the new ones, which means I have one technique left to replace one of my earlier techniques. I also went into further detail with Acrobatics in the special abilities so people don't get confused with the things it can and can't do.

Need re-approval.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:26 am

RE-APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karasu(Ammo) WIP   Karasu(Ammo) WIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karasu(Ammo) WIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2